Questions....

You Belong To ME

 Anna and Kibum arrived in their room and settled down immediately.

Anna sat on the bed while Kibum sat in a chair in front of the bed. No one seemed to know how to start a conversation so there was a total silence between them. 

While both of them were too shy, someone suddenly knocked on the door..

Kibum opened the door and smiled when he saw Sunny..

"can i come in?" sunny asked.

before Kibum could answer, Sunny already went inside.

"Anna!!" she said and went near Anna.

"Hi Sunny!" she said.

Kibum closed the door and went back to his seat..

"Are you here to watch the festival?" Sunny asked

"Actually, we missed the last trip." Anna said,..

"ahh..is that so? while you're already here, why don't you come with us and watch the festival?" Sunny suggested.

"Is that Fun?" Anna asked

"Ofcourse! Bon fire and lots of dancing!" Sunny said while dancing.

Anna laughed, so as Kibum..

"So, you comming?" she asked.

Anna looked at Kibum.

"can we go?" Anna asked Kibum

Kibum was in doubt. He knew that there would be a lot of people that may know him..

But he can't resist Anna's charm.. He was left with no choice but to say Yes..

Anna was glad and immediately, Sunny grabbed her hand to the door..

Sunny also grabbed Kibum's hand then they went down stairs where Kang-In was waiting..

"let's go?" Kang-in asked..Everyone nodded then all of them went out.

After a while, they arrived at the festival area. There was big bon fire and lots of traditional korean dancers.

In contrast to what Kibum thought, there were only a few people.

He then went near KangIn and asked him something.

"yah, i thought there were a lot of people because it's the festival? why is there are only few here? is your motel really full?" he asked.

"yah, bro! to tell you the truth, our house is not a motel..i just gave you the spare room that we have because i'm already considering you as a friend.." Kang-in replied.

"what? you were just fooling us? then we'll transfer to another place" Kibum angrily said.

"Oh come on bro. you were already here, okay? and will you actually give Anna a burden by transferring? look, she's happy with Sunny.  think about it!" Kang-in said.

Kibum thought about what Kang-In said.. As he looked at Anna, she really looked happy and glad with Sunny and he doesn't want to destroy it..

"araso, araso! but there should be a compensation for lying!" he said..

"ha? Aish, alright, free Dinner, Breakfast and snacks..is that enough?" KAng-in said.

"okay, that'll be good,." Kibum said, tapping Kang-in's shoulders..

Then they went near the bonfire when suddenly, the drum beat started and people went to dance..

Kang-In approached Anna and asked her to dance..

Kibum was jealous by this, he couldn't stop them because he don't have any rights and yet he still feels bad,

Then, Sunny went to him and asked him to dance.

As they were dancing, Sunny popped up a question.

"Kibum-shi, are you and Anna a couple?"

"ahh.No. not really." he answered. He got disappointed by his answer because he hoped that it wouldn't be the answer,.

"ahh,..but you like her, right?" Sunny asked again

"not really......" he said, denying the truth..

"aish! it's so obvious!" sunny said.

"huh?it is? haiz..but i don't think she likes me" He answered.

"what? are you dumb or stupid? aish! why don't you figure it out yourself?" Sunny said as the everyone exchanged partners,.unknowingly, Kibum's next partner was Anna..

"hi.." Kibum said..

"hey! isn't it fun?" Anna was obviously happy..

"yeah, it is" Kibum answered. He wanted to ask Anna if she liked him too., but he was afraid of the answer, so he decided to skip it and just enjoy the night...

As Anna and Kibum were dancing, Taegoon (the same guy who followed him around and took pictures of him and the same one with Yoona) were taking pictures of Him and Anna,

"oh, oh! another scandal.." Taegoon said..

When he got satisfied of his pics, he went back to his motel room..

After a few hour of enjoying the festival, Kibum, Anna, Sunny and Kang-In decided to head back home.

As they were walking, Sunny went near Kibum..

"so, did you ask her?" she asked.

"no, not yet" he answered.

"aigoo! such a coward..i'll make another opportunity for you, and you should grab it..or else!" she said while acting like she's going to punch him..

"OPPA! let's go first and cook something for them" Sunny said while grabbing Kang-In's hand.,

"whoa!what? what's with the hurry?" Kang-In said..

"Kibum-shi is hungry! let's hurry!" Sunny said.

Kang-In and sunny went away first leaving Kibum and Anna behind.

"Aish..that girl is giving me a hard time!" kibum said to himself. He was pressured by being beside Anna.

"Anna.." kibum said..

"yes?" she replied

"i need to ask you something." he said

"yeah? what is it?" Anna said.

"can you be my...." he paused,.

Anna was flustered and waited for the continuation..

"can you be my girlfriend?" .