Confession

You Belong To ME

 

Kibum arived in town cafe at exactly 9:30 am. He saw Seohyun sitting in a table near the window.. He then headed to the table..

**Let's just imagine that they are talking in Korean..=)

"Seohyun, Ahneyong!" Kibum smiled at Seohyun..

"OPPA!You came!" Seohyun stood up and embraced Kibum..

At first Kibum hesitated but after a while, he hugged Seohyun back..After that, Both of them seated and ordered Coffee..

"What is that important matter you were talking about?" Kibum asked straight to the point.. He was in a hurry because he wanted to see Siwon's girl..

"Oppa, i'd really want to be honest with you and with myself..I've been keeping this for a while now.." Seohyun said..

Kibum just looked at her and waiting for the next words that will come out of ..

"After Yoona-unnie died, I wanted to tell you this, but i can't because i know you still love her..But now, it's been a year and i guess you're already ready to hear this.." Seohyun explained..

"What is it?" Kibum curiously asked..

"Oppa, i love you..i've been loving you for a long time now..Oppa, please accept my feelings for you" Seohyun admitted.. She had been inlove with Kibum ever since the two met in th academy.. But she had kept her feelings for him because she knows Kibum was in love with Yoona..

"Sorry Seohyun.. But..I can't accept it..i only like you as a little sister.." Kibum said..

It made Seohyun's heart broken.. She knew it would happen but She was determined to at least try..

"Oppa, i'm sorry too.. I'm sorry for asking you although i already know the answer..but" Seohyun said.. then she suddenly paused,.holding back her tears..

"But i won't stop here.. I would do my everything to make you look at me as a woman,, and not just your ordinary dongsaeng.." Seohyun said then walked away...

"Seohyun-ah, Seohyun!" Kibum tried to stop her..

---------------------ANNA'S POV------------------------

Anna prepared herself and waited for Siwon.. She was very excited.. She suddenly thought of Kibum.. She wanted to know more about Kibum too.. But unfortunately, they've only met twice.. and both of it are by accident..

"Maybe when i'm in danger again, Kibum would come to save me" She said to herself and chuckled.. Then suddenly the door bell rang..

She went to the door and opened it.. It was Siwon..

"Are you ready??" Siwon asked..

"Yup! Very much ready!" She answered..

"If that's the case, shall we go now?" Siwon asked her..

"Okay, Aunt Jessica, We're going now!!Bye" Anna told her Aunt who is in the kitchen..

"Araso! Take care, Bith of you!" Aunt Jessica replied..

"Okay, Bye" Anna waved at her..

"Bye Daemoo!" Siwon also waved goodbye..

Aunt Jessica just waved at them..

-------------SIWON'S POV--------------

Siwon and Anna made their way to the elevator..

He was so impressed on how Anna dressed.. It was very simple yet it exposed Anna's beauty..

"They better not fall for her" He told himself.. He was worried that his friends will also like Anna...

Both them headed to Siwon's car.. It was a luxurious car..He opened the door for Anna then went to the driver's side and entered..

"So, Where will i meet them?" Anna asked..

"In town cafe.." Siwon said, then both them headed to their destination...

---------------KIBUM'S POV----------------------

Kibum was shocked with what Seohyun said.. So, he went out of the cafe and decided to take a drive..

It still lingered on his mind, How could he not know that She liked him? He only thinks of her as a sister and nothing more..but then he also don't want to end their friendship because of rejection... He was really confused..

It was already 11 when he remembered about Siwon and the girl he wanted to introduce to him.. He also remembered that Siwon forgot to tell him where they will meet.. so he called him..

"Yoboseyo? Siwon!" Kibum said..

"Neh? Kibum! where are you?!" Siwon asked..

"I'm driving..Yah! you forgot to tell me where we'll meet!" Kibum said.

"Oh! We're in town cafe.." Siwon informed him..

"araso, i'll be there soon" Kibum said then dropped the call..

If he only knew that it was in Town Cafe, he would have never went for a drive..

 

"Finally, i'll be meeting her.." Kibum whispered to himself.. Thinking of the girl Siwon was talking about...