In the Park..

You Belong To ME

 

Anna and Siwon arrived at Aunt Jessica's house.. Siwon felt that it is something private so he decided to go..

"Auntie, what is it about?" Anna asked

"Your father called.." Aunt Jessica paused..

"And?..." Anna nervously asked.. Her heart beat was really fast..

" They will be coming here next month..So before that, you have to enjoy everything..Because days after they arrive, Your engagement party will be held" Aunt Jessica said.

"So, they really left me with no choice huh? Well, tell them, i'd rather die than marry that guy!!" Anna angrily said then ran away..

"Anna! ANNA! where are you going?!" Aunt Jessica called Anna who just went out of the door..

Anna's heart felt broken.. She couldn't believe her parents would still pursue their plan even though she opposed..

She had no where to go, But her feet lead her to a big rock in the park.. She sat on the rock, placed her hands in her face and cried...

--------------KIBUM'S POV----------------------

Kibum has just finished all his activities for the day, so he decided to go home.. While on the road, he suddenly felt an urge to walk around the nearest park.. So he parked his car and started to walk around..

While walking, He heard someone crying.. He was curious who it was, so he decided to look for that person.. He suddenly saw a girl crying.. He approached the girl and offered his handkerchief,..

The Girl accepted his Handkerchief.. Then the girl looked at him.. He was shocked when he saw it was Anna..

"What's wrong?" He asked..

Anna cried more then suddenly hugged Kibum.. It made him really red but he eventually hugged her back.. He felt like he was giving her comfort thru a hug..

-----------ANNA'S POV--------------

Anna cried all her heart contents.. suddenly, a guy offered her a handkerchief, when she looked at him, it was Kibum.. out of no where, she felt secured with Kibum.. So she hugged him tightly.. She didn't care about anything and just hugged him..

-----------AUNT JESSICA'S POV--------------

When Anna went out, she was really worried.. She didn't know what to do, so he called Siwon..

"Yoboseyo! Siwon-ah?" Aunt Jessica said, her voice was kinda cracked ..

"Daemoo? what's wrong? " Siwon asked..

"Do you know a place where Anna would go by now?" She asked him

"I don't know Daemoo..Why? what happened?" Siwon asked again..

"Anna....She ran away.." Aunt Jessica said, half sobbing..

"What?! Why?" he asked..

"I'll tell you later..can you help me find her?" She asked Siwon a favor..

"Ofcourse, i'll check if she went to my friends..i'll call you back if there are any news.." Siwon said..

"Thank You Siwon.." Aunt Jessica said and dropped the call..

"Where could that girl go? She don't know any other place in here..except..the Park.." Aunt Jessica remembered the time when Anna went jogging in the park..

She hurriedly went out of her house and went to the park...

Aunt Jessica went around the park.. after a few minutes, she saw Anna..with Kibum..

"ANNA!!" she yelled and hurriedly went to her..

"Auntie." Anna said, still half sobbing..

Aunt Jessica stopped in in front of Anna then she slapped her..Kibum held Anna tightly..

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! I DIDN'T WHERE YOU WENT AND WHERE TO FIND YOU!" Aunt Jessica said, holding back her tears..

"I'm Sorry auntie..I'm Sorry.." Anna cried..

Aunt Jessica's heart was softened.. So she went closer to Anna and hugged her..

"Don't do that again, okay?" Aunt Jessica whispered..

Anna nodded, she's still crying..

 

Kibum was just there..looking at then reconcile...