Nami Island

You Belong To ME

 

Anna and Kibum arrived at the port, unfortunately, cars are not allowed in the island, so they have to go out of the car.

Kibum opened the door for Anna, then she went out of the car holding her travel hand bag,.Kibum saw her then smiled..

"You're not giving up on having a swim,don't you?" He asked

"Giving up is not on my vocabulary.." she answered back with a smile..

Kibum just smiled at her, giving up his will to ask Anna to leave her hand bag..He then thought, Anna is the exact opposite of Yoona.

"I guess she's a strong person.." He thought..

He then went at the back of his car and grabbed a small sling bag.

They then went together to the ticket booth. kibum saw Anna, she seemed to have a hard time carrying her handbag,.

So, Kibum grabbed the bag from Anna..

"Waah.. he's really a gentleman.." Anna told herself..

Kibum went to the ticket booth and brought 2 tickets.. They then went to the ferry.. There were a lot of people at that time, so Kibum made sure that his identity will not be exposed.. He also made sure that Anna is safe.

But Anna's adventurous side went out of her, she went to the corridor of the ferry to take a look at the sea..

At first Kibum hesitated to follow her, but he was worried about her, so he followed her..

Anna was happy just by looking at the sea.. Although it was just a pure sea and two lands, she was really glad..

Kibum shared Anna's joy. They were pointing things around while laughing together.. After a few minutes, They arrived in Nami Island..

Just by looking the Island from the ferry, Anna was really happy..A lot happier than before.. and because of that, she grabbed Kibum's hand and they hurriedly went out of the ferry..

When they got out of the ferry, Anna looked around the place.. She was really glad.

"Wow! Kibum! this...It's.." Anna could not finish her sentence. So, she just hugged Kibum..( a quick hug) then she went back in looking at the place,,

Kibum was shocked with what Anna did.,.His heart beat went so fast, He was really happy..

"Maybe, she already likes me.." he thought..

he then cleared up his mind..

"No, NO..she's just overwhelmed.." he thought again,,

And that remained in his mind.. He then hold Anna's hand and Kibum led her to the bicycle rental.. They rented two bikes then they biked around the place together,..

(Nami Island is just a 6 KM Island, by circumference and the only transportation there was thru bicycle.. And some just walk around the place..There are also motels available, some tourist wanted to spend the night there,,.This is according to my research)

At first, they raced against each other, Then they biked together.. After a few minutes, they felt tired, so they stopped in the middle of the field, then they sat on the ground,,

"This place is cool" Anna said..

"Yeah..It's the first time i enjoyed this place" Kibum responded..

"really? You live nearby but you've never been here? Why?" she asked

"Aneyo, It's not like i've never been here..I've been here before, but it was because of work.. And i wasn't able to enjoy everything, like i did...with you" Kibum confessed

Kibum's words made Anna blushed... She did not expect those words to come out from Kibum's mouth.. She could not respond at all..so, she just flashed him her mega ultimate smile..

Her smile made his heart collapse (exaggerated)..He was already happy just by being with her,,

"I think I'm really falling for her" He admitted to himself...

But he knew they can't be together as a couple because of Anna's situation..(the arranged marriage thing) but if he could be given a chance to hold her tight and be with her forever, he told himself that he would do everything to fight for their love..

"maybe,.....maybe there's still hope.." he said the looked at the sky,...

There was a moment of silence..Both of them could not start any conversation...

Kibum cleared his throat..

"You..." the said together,,then they both laughed,,

"You go first.." Kibum said..

"No, you go first" Anna insisted..

"No, You..." Kibum could not finish his sentence because Anna interrupted..

"I insist Kibum, you go first.." Anna said..

"Okay.so, uhm,.you want a drink?" Kibum said seriously..

Anna laughed..really hard..

"Why...why are you laughing?" he asked then chuckled..Anna's laugh was contagious..

"because..i thought, you were gonna tell me something serious,..but,..but..." she continued to laugh..

Kibum was embarrassed but he could not stop himself from laughing, so he just laughed along....

"But seriously, you wanna have a drink?" Kibum asked again..

"Okay, sure.." Anna answered..

So kibum ran to the nearest store to buy a drink.. But on the way back, he just walked slowly...

People were looking at him walking,,They were curious if it's really Kim Kibum,..so, went to him and spoke in korean..

"excuse me, can i have a picture with you?" the girl asked,,

"huh? me? i'm sorry..but i'm not really used in taking pictures with people that i don't know.." He lied..

He actually pretended to be alright, although deep inside him, he was really nervous,,

"But aren't you Kim Kibum?" the girl asked again..

Kibum laughed fakely...

"me? oh no! i'm not Kim Kibum.. I think i look more like Kim Bum, you know, the guy from Boys Over Flowers?" he said..

"I just thought you were him" The girl insisted..

"Do you think i should audition? Will i be accepted?" Kibum foolishly told the girl..

But out of frustration, the girl just walked away,, And when that happened, People then started to ignore him..except 1 guy.. This guy followed Kibum around and took pictures of him.,.

But kibum wasn't able to notice him..So, he just walked back to where he left Anna,,

 

He was shocked when he did not see Anna..She was no where to be found..He got really very nervous..