The Party

You Belong To ME

 

"Anna, are you ready?" Aunt Jessica asked..

"Yup! how do i look?" Anna turned around, allowing her aunt to see everything..

"Lovely!" Aunt Jessica answered..

"C'mon, let's hurry, my husband have been waiting for a while now.." Aunt Jessica hurriedly grabbed Anna's hand and the both went out of the dressing room..

Anna and her Aunt went shopping all morning to look for a dress. They have to attend Anna's uncle in law's company party.. After they shopped, both of them met Mr. Kang, Aunt Jessica's husband.. Mr. Kang owned a construction company and it's celebration it's 10 year anniversary.

---------------IN THE PARTY-----------------

"Auntie, this party is so luxurious!" Anna was impressed with the Glittering decorations and socialites visitor of the party..

** although Anna was really rich in Philippines, she hates social parties.. When their family host a party, she sometimes pretend to be sick or run away from the party..**

"It's way better than the parties that we have.. when i go home, i wanna have a party like this.. with a twist!" Anna laughed with what she said..

"what twist do you mean?" Aunt Jessica asked..

"hmm, i'll think about that before i decide to go home" Anna smiled..

Suddenly, Anna saw a tall, handsome and gorgeous guy approaching them...She was curious who that guy is..

------------SIWON'S POV-----------------------

Siwon approached his Godmother and kissed her in the cheeks..

"how are you Daemoo?" Siwon asked..

"i'm fine..how about you?" Aunt Jessica asked..

"I'm doing great! Ahh, where's Daeboo?" Siwon asked..

"He's talking with his friends,.ah, anyway, this is Anna, my niece, Anna, this is Siwon, my Godson.." Aunt Jessica introduced them together..

They both shook hands..

"Nice to meet you Anna" Siwon said politely..

"Nice to meet you too.." Anna smiled at Siwon..

Siwon was captured by Anna's smile..

"She's so pretty.." Siwon told himself..

"Siwon, can you take care of Anna? i need to entertain some visitors..very urgent.." Aunt Jessica asked Siwon..

"No problem, shall we Anna?" Siwon smiled while offering his arm to Anna..

-------------------ANNA'S POV-----------------

**flasback**

"He's talking with his friends,.ah, anyway, this is Anna, my niece, Anna, this is Siwon, my Godson.." Aunt Jessica introduced them together..

They both shook hands..

"Nice to meet you Anna" Siwon said politely..

"Nice to meet you too.." Anna smiled at Siwon..

"Siwon, can you take care of Anna? i need to entertain some visitors..very urgent.." Aunt Jessica asked Siwon..

**End of flashback**

Anna Looked at Aunt Jessica to show that she disapprove of her Aunt's idea.. But her Aunt raised her eyebrows.. Which means, she has no choice but to follow..

When Siwon offered his arm, Anna blushed..She never thought that Siwon is such a gentleman.. She gave to Siwon and crossed her arm to his arm, then both of them walked together..

-----NO ONE'S POV----------------

Siwon led Anna to the Terrace.. From Anna's facial expression, he is sure that she doesn't like social parties, just like him..

"You don't like parties?" Siwon asked

"Not really, i just can't fit in.." She answered..

"Me too,..Look at the visitors, most of them are 35 years old up,. and i'm only 21, i definitely won't fit in.." Siwon told her..

"yeah, that's right! Most of them are married.." Anna laughed.

"Yeah, i'm glad your here.. at least i have someone to talk to." Siwon blushed when he said it...

Anna just smiled, which made Siwon's face red..