a field of flowers

You Belong To ME

 

When they went out of the house, Kibum remembered the rose he's been holding for a long time..

"Anna, it's for you.." Kibum said handing Anna the rose..

"Wow,.it's so pretty,,thanks!" she smelled the rose and smiled..

"it smells good.." Anna said..(they were already inside the elevator)

"it's still fresh.." Kibum proudly said..

"Oh.." she smiled again..

When they went out of the elevator, Kibum suddenly stopped and became curious about Anna's medium size travel hand bag.
"What's inside that?" Kibum asked.

"extra clothes" Anna replied,,

"extra clothes?? why did you bring that?"

"Well, when i heard the word beach,.swimming came up into my mind..so i brought clothes" Anna answered gladly..

"we're not going for swimming" Kibum chuckled..

"what?! seeesh! i was looking forward to that..Maybe i could return it back to the house" Anna turned back..but Kibum stopped her..

"We'll be late if you go back, let's just bring that" Kibum suggested then suddenly grabbed the hand bag from Anna's hand and carried it for her..

She was surprised but she just allowed him to carry it.. She then followed him to the car location..

She was shocked when she saw the car..It wasn't the car Kibum had when they first met..instead, it was a Kia Soul car..

"Is it your new car?" She asked..

"yah, i sold the mercedes and brought this to have money for our date.." Kibum said, secretly laughing,,

"What?!" Anna was really shocked..

"I'm joking.. My friend and i exchanged cars for today.." He explained..

"seesh! i almost believed you." She murmured,,

Kibum just laughed with what Anna said,,He then opened the car's door for Anna..

Anna went in, then Kibum went to the drivers seat..

"fasten your seat belt..it'll be a long trip.." Kibum said..

"where are we going exactly?" Anna asked..

"Before i show you the sunset, i'll show something else first" He said the started the engine..

When they reached the main road, he took out a pair of sunglasses.. he gave the other one to Anna and wore the other one,,

"What's this for?" Anna asked..

"Just wear it.. it looks better on you.." he said

But in reality, it's Anna's protection from the paparazzi..

Anna obediently wore it..

They were talking and talking the past hour. While Kibum was driving, he realized that Anna suddenly kept quiet.. He looked at her then realized that she had already slept.. he realized that maybe Anna didn't sleep well last night, so he did not disturbed her..

After a few minutes,Kibum suddenly stopped the car..They have just arrived in their first destination..Anna suddenly woke up when Kibum parked the car..he then went out and opened the door for Anna.. Then went to the back of the car and took the food he prepared..

"Where are we now?" Anna asked while getting out of the car..

"We're in the place where i grew up.." Kibum smiled then held Anna's hand, then they went inside the wooden gate..

after walking a few meters, Anna was mesmerized by what she saw, it was a very big land surrounded with a lot of flowers of different kind..

"It's so pretty" She exclaimed..

"My mom planted most of this.." he said..

"did you wonder why i gave you only a single rose?" he asked her..

"well, kinda" she answered honestly..

"it's because, the other flowers in the bouquet are still here.."

Anna smiled with what Kibum said.. She felt the kind of happiness she could hardly describe to anyone,,

"Let's go.." Kibum said..

"where?" Anna asked, Kibum suddenly grabbed her hand and they walked together in the field. they have passed by a lot of flowers which made Anna really amazed.. She's never been in a place like that before..

After a few walk, Anna saw a small house located near a big tree.. It was an open house with small stairs..

Kibum accompanied her to the small house.. When they entered, there was nothing inside the house except a few picture frames,an old toys and a carpet near the window..

"where are we exactly?" Anna asked again..

"We're in the flower plantation of my family.." Kibum said..

"Wow! you own this place? i never thought you we're that rich.." Anna commented..

"No, it's not mine..It's my father's business.." He said..

"What about this house?" Anna asked again while taking a look around the house..

"This is what i call, JaeBum house.." He said smilingly..

"JaeBum?"

"Yup,,It stands for Jaejoong and Kibum.. Jaejoong is my elder brother.. We used to play here when we we're little" he explained..

"You have an elder brother? where is he now?" She asked again..

"He's busy" he replied..

 

Kibum then asked Anna to sit in the carpet..He then placed the basket he brought, and took out the food he cooked..