In a room together?

You Belong To ME

Sunny left Anna and Kibum but she secretly watched over them at the back of a tree..While she was busy taking a glance of them her phone suddenly rang.

"Yoboseyo?" she said

"Sunny-ah, did you find kibum?" the voice said.

" who is this?" Sunny answered.

"what the..yah! how many guys are there calling you?" he asked.

"who are you to ask?!" Sunny shouted back.

"i'm gonna kill you when you get back home!"

"Oppa? Oppa! hahaha! i was just joking.." Sunny nervously laughed. (because she was busy stalking Kibum and Anna, she forgot her brother's voice)

"Joking?!! was that even a joke?! Aigoo! Anyways, did they meet?" Kang-In asked

"Neh, they are together now.." she answered.

"Then what the Hell are you still doing there? Come home already!" he shouted.

"i'm going home now.." then she dropped the call..

Sunny got frustrated. She doubted if she would go home or continue stalking Kibum and Anna, but then a text message came..


From: Oppa
Message: If you won't arrive in 15 minutes, you will sleep outside..

Sunny pouted.. "aaahh! He's giving no options at all!!" then she took a long breath and went home.

---------KIBUM AND ANNA------------

Kibum walked Anna towards the shore then they sat on the sand.

"when i first came here, i saw the beautiful sunset. I was hoping i could show it to you..but i wasn't able to." Kibum said.

"I actually saw it" Anna replied.

**FLASHBACK** (not in the other episodes)

When Anna walked around the island (before she arrived in Sunny's restaurant), she saw the very nice sunset..

"wow.it's so pretty." she said to herself..

she stared at the sun for a while but then her stomach shouted for food..so she went on walking..

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"and you were right, it really is pretty.." she added..

"i was hoping we could see it together though" Kibum answered her..

"well, we may not see it now, but there can still be next time right?" she smiled to him.

Kibum's heart shouted in joy. He never expected that despite of what happened, Anna still wants to be with him..

He then suddenly remembered the promise he made with Aunt Jessica..

"Aish! come on,. we have to go now." kibum hurriedly stood up and pulled Anna up..

"huh? where?" Anna said.

"Home, i promised your Aunt we would not spend the night here." He answered..

Then they both ran towards the pier. But as they arrived, the ferry already left and almost out of sight.,

Out of disappointment, Kibum sat on the stair.

"haiz! how could i forget that promise!" he told himself..

"don't worry, i will call her..i know she would definitely understand us.." Anna smiled at him, giving him comfort and security.

"are you sure?" he asked,

"ofcourse! she's my aunt after all, i know her better than you do" she answered confidently..

"alright! then let's find a place to spend the night" Kibum suggested.

"AH! i think Sunny's place is also a mini hotel..i think we could stay there" Anna suggested.

Then they walked together to Sunny's place..

When they arrived, Kang-In was surprised and asked Kibum in korean.

"Oh, kibum-shi right? what can i do for you?" Kang In asked..

"you're place is also a motel right? do you still have 2 rooms available?" Kibum asked.

"AHHH! you're staying here for a night..let me see." Kang-in checked the list of rooms then he talked to kibum..

"As you know, there are a lot of visitors today because later is the opening of our mini festival..in short, we only have 1 room left." he said.

"1? does that have two beds?" he asked again.

"Nope.only 1.." he answered,

Kibum then looked at Anna..

"do you trust me?" he asked.

Anna flustered.

"yes" she said.

"there is only 1 room left. Is it okay to share it with me?" He said

"1 room? are there no other room?!" Anna said. she was nervous.,.she never shared a room with a guy before..

"Nope. But you trust me right? i wont do anything to you." Kibum said.

"yes. but..." Anna paused and thought about it..

Kibum waited for Anna' response..

"Alright! it's okay..i know i can trust you." she said..

Kibum smiled and turned his attention to Kang-In..

"we'll take it" he said.

"okay. here's the key." he said and handed him the key. then Anna and kibum went up to their room.