You're still pretty in my eyes..

You Belong To ME

 

Anna wasn't able to sleep well last night,her mind was busy thinking about Kibum and their date..She was really looking forward to it..

She went out of her bed and went to the bathroom,..(located inside her room). She suddenly felt that it's still too early to get ready, so she went out of the door to check the time..

"6 am? it's still early.." She suddenly yawned..

"Maybe i could still sleep for a few minutes.." She convinced herself and laid down in her bed...

-------KIBUM'S POV--------------

Kibum prepared everything for his date with Anna. He followed all the things that his friends told him last night,

"I hope she'll like it" He said and started to prepare the food he's planning to bring..

After that, he started to prepare himself..When he got finished, he took all the things he prepared for the date in the car.. Then he went back to the elevator, headed to Anna's house..

-----------------NO ONE'S POV----------

The doorbell rang and Aunt Jessica went to the door and opened it. She wasn't surprised when she saw Kibum but she became curious when she saw Kibum holding a single rose..

"Why is it only one? Most guys now a days would definitely bring a bouquet of flowers." She asked herself.. But she just allowed her curiosity to fade away.. She let Kibum in and asked him to sit first and wait..

Kibum politely followed Aunt Jessica's instruction and waited in the couch..

Aunt Jessica went to Anna's room to inform her that Kibum is already waiting for her. She was shocked with what she saw..

"Anna!! wake up!" she said while tapping Anna.

"Hmm.." Anna moved to change her position..

"ANNA!! Kibum is already here!!"

"Hmm?!" she suddenly opened her eyes and woke up..

"Kibum is already outside and waiting for you!" Aunt Jessica informed Anna..

"Oh, Oh my!" Anna didn't know what to say.. She got out of her bed and became paranoid.. She didn't know what to do first!!

Aunt Jessica saw her walking from the closet to the bathroom and vice versa without accomplishing anything.. So Aunt Jessica stopped her by holding her shoulders..

"ANNA! you need to relax and think what you should do fist.." she said..

"Clothes! i need to pick clothes first" Anna said then went near her closet..

Unfortunately, She didn't have any idea what to wear, because she didn't know where they were going..

She decided to go out of the room and asked Kibum directly.. Aunt Jessica tried to stop her, but it was too late..

"KIBUM!! where are we going for our date?" She asked with a loud voice so that Kibum could hear..

Kibum stood up from the couch and faced Anna..

Anna was mesmerized by what she saw.. Kibum had hair cut down,which allowed his pretty face to be completely shown..(link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34191466@N08/3667681185/)

Kibum smiled at her, it almost made her heart stop beating, he was wearing a purple t-shirt with a print saying "My heart is already taken", he was in tattered pants and in leather slippers. which she finds very unusual,because every time they see each other, Kibum was wearing a more formal but fashionable attire..

She was half drooling when she saw him, so she pinched herself to regain her consciousness..

"I can't tell you yet..uhm, lets just say, i'm gonna show you the sunset by the beach" He said..

"really? okay..just uhm, make yourself comfortable and wait for me" she responded..She really love nature. It made her feel more excited and went inside her room..

from what she saw, she already know what to wear,..

She then closed the door then suddenly her Aunt confronted her..

"Why did you go out?!" her Aunt asked her.

"I asked him where we are going.." she explained..

Her Aunt then grabbed her to the mirror..

"Look at yourself" Her Aunt said..

Anna screamed (which Kibum heard)

She saw herself, with a very messy hair and her face is still not in it's prettiest look..

"Auntie!! why didn't you tell me!! It's so embarrassing!" She murmured..

"Yah! i tried to stop you..But it was too late!" Her Aunt protested..

Anna was crying out of embarrassment..

"Anna, stop crying and start to get ready! It's more embarrassing to make him wait for a long time.." Her Aunt suggested that made her start moving.. Aunt Jessica then went out of the room..

-----------KIBUM'S POV-----------------

Kibum waited Patiently in the couch when he suddenly heard Anna calling him, so he stood up and face her,..

He was surprised with what he saw.. It was obvious that Anna has just woke up.. Her hair was messy, her eyes were still half closed and she was still wearing her pajamas..

But despite that all, he was amazed.. Anna still looked pretty.. With those eyes, she looked more innocent, even with her messy hair, she still looked stunning..

Anna went back to her room, he suddenly heard her scream.. He laughed, it was an obviously natural to scream..

"Don't worry, your a lot prettier today,.prettier in my eyes" He murmured to himself while secretly smiling..

He kept on looking at the rose he had for Anna..

"will she like it?" he kept on thinking..

Then suddenly, Aunt Jessica went out of Anna's room..

"Would like some juice?" She asked..

"oh no, i'm fine"

"let me serve you some tea then.." she said while walking towards him..

he didn't have the chance to say no cause it's already there..so, he drank it,,

"Where will you bring her anyways?" Aunt Jessica asked..

"I'm gonna take her to Nami Island.." he answered truthfully..

"Are gonna spend the night there?" she asked again

"of course not auntie, we'll be back tonight.." He promised..

"that's good..I have a lot of trust in you, so you better take care of her.." she told Kibum..

"Don't worry Auntie, i won't break your trust.." He gladly said.. suddenly, Anna went out of her room..

She looked so stunning with her white T-shirt that had a smile icon printed on it. She wore a black short pants and a mischa barton-like-sneakers... She also wore a checkered blouse over her white shirt..She folded the sleeves up to her elbows..

Kibum stood up as Anna came near him..

"Let's go?" Anna asked..

"okay.." he replied..

"Auntie, we gotta go now.." Kibum asked permission from Aunt Jessica

"Okay..take care" she said..

 

"Bye~~" Anna said.. then Anna and Kibum went out of the house..