One Early Morning

You Belong To ME

It was already 2am.. Kibum is still in ELF club together with Donghae, Siwon and Kyuhyun...

"yah hyung! i met a cute girl today" Kibum told Donghae.. Siwon and Kyuhyun pretended not to listen, but after a while, the sat closer to kibum to hear his story..

It was unusual for them to hear kibum talk, so everytime Kibum shares something, all of them really listen to him..

Kibum then shared all his experiences with Anna and how Anna made his day memorable..

"hahaha! yah, that girl is really interesting! hahaha" Siwon said...

but Donghae became serious.. He knew what happened with Kibum and Yoona, he was worried that it might happen again..

"Kibum, you should be careful.. alright?" Donghae said..

"Hyung, i won't meet her again.. today will be the first and last.. I just don't want to cause trouble again.." Kibum answered Donghae..

"But hyung, you shouldn't let your past control your future..araso? you should learn from it but don't make it the reason not to move on.." Kyuhyun told kibum..Kyuhyun is just 3 months younger than Kibum...

"yah magnae! you you talk like you're older than any of us huh?!" Kibum just laughed he told Kyuhyun...

Yes, Kibum laughed, but deep inside his heart, he got strike by what Kyuhyun said.. He couldn't move on because his past kept on bugging him..

"No, i'm not deserving to live a happy life.. I don't deserve it at all" Kibum said to himself..taking a shot of tequila..

After 2 hours of Happy conversation with his close friends, Kibum decided to go home to take a rest.. Everyone else followed after him..

-------------ANNA'S POV------------------------

Anna woke up at 5 am..
She decided to cook for her Aunt the decided to jog... She actually saw a small park near the building she was staying in...

"Maybe i won't get lost..It's just near here anyways.." Anna said to herself and went out...She left her a Aunt a note which she placed in the refrigerator...

---------------KIBUM'S POV------------------

Kibum was driving around the park near his house.. He doesn't want to go home yet because the image of Yoona keeps on bugging him...

His mind was floating around the corners of his car.. He then focused his attention to the street when suddenly a girl crossed the road.. He immediately stepped on the break...

"SHOOOOT!" he shouted, he immediately went out of his car to check on the girl he almost bumped...

----------------ANNA'S POV----------------------

Anna peacefully jogged around the park.. She was enjoying the environment of the Korea..
"The air is not polluted, unlike in Philippines.." she said to herself as she take a deep breath..

She then decided to cross the road.. when suddenly, A car was on the road.. She thought she's gonna die.. But fortunately, the car didn't bumped her.. But the impact of nervousness was really strong that made her fall on the street floor...

----------NO ONE'S POV-----------------------

Kibum went out of his car and went to the girl he almost bumped..

"YAH!! ARE TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?! YOU SHOULD LOOK BEFORE YOU CROSS!!" Kibum shouted in Korean..

Kibum didn't saw her face.. She was still caressing her arm.. then she suddenly responded..

"I'm Sorry! I don't understand korean! And i'm the one who's hurt, how dare you shout at me, whatever those words are!! Anna shouted at him as she lift his face to look at the guy who almost killed her...

Kibum was shocked with what he saw.. IT WAS ANNA!!

"Are you okay?? are you hurt? let me take to the hospital!" Kibum said..

Anna was also shocked..it was actually her savior..who turned out to be her almost killer...

"NO, i'm fine..just a simple sorry is okay.." she said.. She didn't understand why she became soft to him even though this guy almost killed him...

"I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it.. I'm Sorry!!" Kibum said as he help Anna stand up...

Kibum was apologetic when he found out it was Anna,..

"At first i was angry, and now, apologetic? what's wrong with me!" he said to himself..

Kibum led Anna to A bench and went back to park his car.. When he saw a vending machine, he bought 2 coffee and went back to where Anna was,..

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kibum asked again as he hand Anna a cup of coffee..

"yeah! i'm fine..it's just a scratch.." Anna replied..

"Let me look at it.." Kibum said as he hold Anna's arm..He then took a band-aid out from his pocket.. He always carry a band-aid because he easily gets scratches..His skin is very sensitive..

He still held Anna's arm and slowly placed the band-aid in her wound..

this made Anna blush.. It was the first time that a guy did it to her.. She finds it very sweet...

After placing it, Kibum smiled at Anna and he let go of her arm..

"Thank you" Anna said and smiled at him...

 

Kibum blushed when Anna smiled.. that made him stare at her...