In the car with my cutie savior

You Belong To ME


Kibum has just recieved a phone call, it was his agent informing him that the car has arrived and is waiting in the basement..

kibum then went to Anna and told her that the car is already there,..

so both of them went to the basement..

Anna was surprised that her savior went to a luxurious car, it was Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren,. her dream car!

The driver then handed kibum the key of the car and helped Anna with her luggage then went away..

Kibum opened the door for Anna, then went to the driver's side and entered..

Anna's mind was floating around the car, not in her wildest dream did she imagined that this day would really come, the day where she can ride her dream car...

"Anna, can you give me the calling card?" kibum broke the silence by asking Anna.

Anna took out the calling card and handed it to kibum..

" No.405, Imperial Condominium, Jung-go, Seoul, S. Korea, hmm..this address sounds familiar" kibum murmured..

" Mister, uhm, as you know, we've been together for a while now, but then, i still don't know your name" Anna told kibum honestly..

"OH, i'm kibum, Kim Kibum." He introduced himself politely.

"ah, so kibum, uhm, what do you do for a living?" She asked.

"well, i'm an entertainer" kibum answered..

" yikes! he must be have included his body to entertain people to afford this really expensive car.. Too bad, he's too handsome to be like that..tsk, tsk, tsk!" Anna said to her mind..

" why do you keep on Nodding secretly?" kibum was curious as he saw her nodding to herself.

"Oh! nothing, nothing.." she said, smilling evily..

kibum smiled beautifully that made Anna blush..

"OH MY!! his smile is soo heart warming" Anna said to herself again, she was staring at him, half drooling..

"Ahem, Ahem" Anna cleared pretending she was not affected by Kibum's smile..

"So, what about you? Why are you here in Korea?" Kibum asked Anna..

"Well, i'm here to spend my vacation, which turned out to be disastrous upon my arrival.. sigh" Anna said honestly..

"As what the saying goes, when things starts up with an unfortunate event, it will definitely end up with fortunate event..So, things may end up the way you want it to be" He tried to encourage her..

"I hope so.." Anna said..

"Alright, here...we....are...,what the!" kibum was surprised with what he saw..