Love Rain

Ordinary Story

 

Author’s POV

Jesse walked until the front gate and realized he didn’t bring any umbrellas and his car already took by his younger brother. “Ah, how will I get home?” He checked his cell phone and the batteries were empty. “AISH. Babo Jesse. It must be caused by my single status, no one text or call me so I forgot to charge the battery. Aish!”  He muttered to himself.

Tiffany giggled when she heard Jesse’s mumbles and closed with her palm immediately.

Jesse turned his head to Tiffany and again with the blank face,”What?”

“Nothing. Here, you can use my cell phone.” Tiffany handed her cell phone to Jesse.

“Never mind, I don’t remember Yoong’s number. Do you have his number? Can you call him and tell him to pick me up?” Jesse handed back her cell phone.

“Yoong’s? Wait up.. Hmm.. Yeah I have it! Wait a sec.” Tiffany tried to call Yoong.

*tuuut…tuut.. The number you are calling..*

“No one’s answering, Jesse.” Tiffany shook her head.

“Okay then, I will wait here. You go on, it will dark soon.” Jesse sat at the floor in front of the school gate.

“No, I will wait for the rain to stop too. I don’t bring any umbrellas and my butler can’t be contacted.” Tiffany stood beside Jesse.

Jesse opened his bag, took some papers, laid them down and patted it. “Have a seat. It won’t be too dirty.”

Tiffany looked at the papers carefully and sat on it slowly. She blushed a little because of Jesse’s manner. “Thank you..” She whispered to Jesse.

“No need to thank me, those are my failed exams. I need to get rid of them.” Jesse said it while looked away.

Then they got silence with their own thoughts. It got dark and rain seems to be not really stopped.

Jesse stood up and opened his jacket,”Come on, it will get very dark soon, the rain won’t be stop, I’ll walk you home. Where’s your home?”

Tiffany also stood up,”Beside the Sunshine Bakery. Where are yours?”

“What? It’s just two blocks away from mine. That’s good, I won’t get lost after walk you home then. Hehehe.” Jesse chuckled at his own silly thought.

Jesse hugged Tiffany’s shoulder while his hands are grabbing his jacket above them, Tiffany’s blushing at the contact, but then Jesse nudged her head to walk.

“Ahem. I’m not taking any advantage for your information.” Jesse said it with an unknown expression. He just stared to the road in front of them and hugged Tiffany tighter.

“Yes of course. I knew it, I do believe you.” Tiffany said it with a smile that Jesse won’t ever see.

Jesse hummed a song while walked with Tiffany. “What song is it?” Tiffany asked him.

“Love rain by Kim Taewoo. It’s a good song, his voice is so great.” Tiffany thought Jesse’s sweet talking to her. “Yah you sweet talker! All the boys are the same.”

Jesse creased his eyebrows, didn’t understand what Tiffany meant. He just kept humming until,”There you are. Send my regards to your butler, he should thank me for walking you home. It’s a tough job. And don't forget to listen to the Love Rain, i'm not a sweet talker, really.”

Tiffany pouted and hit Jesse’s arm lightly,”Meanie!” Jesse turned his head to her and chuckled. Then both of them froze in their position. DEG DEG DEG. DUGEUN DUGEUN.

Jesse thought,”Since when this Hwang has those beautiful eyes and cute pout?!

Tiffany thought,”Since when this Ice Prince has those warm dark blue eyes and sweet chuckle?!”

“AHEM! Tiffany?” a sound can be heard from the front door of Tiffany’s house.

“Dad? You’re home?” Tiffany hugged her Dad.

“Ah, Mr. Hwang. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Jung Jesse, Tiffany’s classmate, it was raining so I decided to walk her home.” Jesse bowed to him politely.

“Here’s an umbrella, thank you for taking my daughter home. Do you want to come in?” Mr. Hwang opened the door for both of them. Tiffany looked at his Dad disbelievingly.

“Thank you so much for the offer, Mr. Hwang. But my younger brother will be worried by now, so I will take my excuse now. Thank you for the umbrella and I’ll return it tomorrow. Good night, Mr. Hwang, Tiffany.” Jesse bowed slightly, opened the umbrella, smiled and waved to them, walked away.

“He’s so polite, Fany. Is he your boyfriend?” Asked Mr. Hwang when they’re inside.

“No, Dad! And What was that? You never response so good to my boy friend before. He’s just a friend of mine. I don’t even know he’s so polite, he was so mean before you came.” Tiffany said it loudly to her Dad.

“Oh you mean before I interrupt your sweet moment? The polite young man will get good response too, I just being fair. That’s how societies work, honey.” Teased Mr. Hwang to his daughter.

“Whatever, Dad. I will take a hot nice shower, bye Daddy!” Tiffany kissed his Dad and walked to her room.

"Hmm, now i got curious of that song, i shall listen to it later." Thought Tiffany to herself.

-Meanwhile in Jung’s residence-

Jesse opened the front door while closing Tiffany’s umbrella, “I’m home.”

“Wow Hyung! Why your cell phone is dead? I can’t call you. How do you get home? Since when do you like pink? Whose is that? And why do you still got soaked even when you use that pinky umbrella?” Yoong ran to him and bombarded with many questions at one time.

“One word, Yoong.” Jesse raised his index finger.

“Yes, Hyung?” Yoong move closer eagerly wanted to know.

“Sssh.” Jesse put his index finger to his lips and walked to the living room.

“Yaaah! I was worried, Hyung!” Yoong faked a punch to his older brother’s head.

“Okay. My cell phone was out of battery, I walked SINCE YOU MY SMART YOUNGER BROTHER TOOK MY CAR AND DIDN’T PICK ME UP FROM SCHOOL, I don’t like pink, it’s Tiffany’s,  and I got it from her Dad after I walked her home, that’s why I still got soaked. And..” Jesse move closer to his younger brother, “I saw your fake punch! Do you wanna die?!” Jesse gave Yoong a headlock and started to hit Yoong’s head several times lightly.

“SORRY HYUNG UGGH..I can’t.. Breath..” Yoong moved his hands aimlessly, begged for Jesse’s mercy.

Jesse released Yoong and go to his room. Yoong inhaled deeply and jumped to the sofa. He grabbed his cell phone, scrolled the contacts, looked at Jesse’s door, smiled evilly and texted Taeng.

From : Yoong

    “Hyung! Good news! You will get a free lunch tomorrow. Jesse Hyung came home with a PINK umbrella which is Tiffany’s and he walked Tiffany home and met her Dad and Hyung seemed to be fine with the situation, it is new, since he never like being wet. I helped you, you gotta help me with Yuri, okay Hyung?! Ooouuw I can smell love from Hyung’s bedroom door. LOL”

Not so long after that, Taeng replied Yoong’s text.

From : Taeng

    “Damn he’s so lucky to get walked Tiffany to home. I heard her Dad is a strict and scary one. But seriously, PINK and didn’t enrage after got soaked, that’s new! Ohoo free lunch come to Papa~. Okay. You don’t have to remind me, I’ll always help you, Yoong. Even when you’re my little STUPID dongsaeng. Okay, gotta go, Sunny’s calling me from skype, ciao!”

Yoong chuckled like an idiot and replied right away,

From : Yoong

    “Hyung, you did call Tiffany, Tiffany. Are you okay? Owooo, new girl I see. HAHAHA. SEE YOU TOMORROW. Don’t reply this, my cell phone can’t accept more trouble, hihi. Ciao!”

 

Then the night passed quietly and in peace…

6 of them smiled in their sleep.

The End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KIDDING! I WAS JOKING! :D

TBC…

So here it is, they started support each other to get the girls’ heart, except for Jesse of course. He didn’t realize it yet hihihi.

What do you guys think of this fic? Is it worth to be continued? Or should I just end it here?

In every joke there’s always true meaning, right. If you get what I mean X)

Till we meet again :D