The Double (almost) Date

Ordinary Story

 

Author’s POV

Sunny and Taeng walked away from their classroom while Taeng was still cracked up hard. “HAHAHAHA. Jesse’s response is priceless! He must be so mad for passing ice cream time with us and stuck to the boring meeting. HAHAHAHA”

Sunny tilted her head,”Boring? But he will be with Tiffany. Taeng, are you okay? It’s Tiffany Hwang we’re talking about! The beautiful eyesmiler, your princess, remember?”

Taeng’s smiled faded away. Then he seemed to be in a deep thought. “Yeah right, why do I feel like nothing happen? It’s Tiffany. The one I always love….right?”

“Ah forget it, Hey Sunny, do you ever give a nickname to someone?” Taeng Remembered about the ‘Couz’ thing, yeah, he still doesn’t realized that it is from ‘Cousin’. Somehow, he feels, what should he say, envious? (It’s JEALOUSY YOU STUPID MIDGET! –Sincerely, impatient Author-)

Sunny shook her head cutely, “Hmm. No, why? Do you want me to give you a nickname?”

Taeng felt his heart beating faster. WAIT WAIT WAIT, WHAT IS THIS FEELING? He gulped. He scratched his un-itchy head.

Sunny got confused,”Taeng? Are you okay? You haven’t wash your hair this morning, huh?”

Taeng stuttered,”Aa…Yes I had! Of course. I’m Kim Taeng, not Jung Jesse. I wash a lot. Well, if I want you to give me a nickname, will you give me one?” With his puppy eyes, he stared at Sunny’s eyes.

Sunny’s heart skipped a beat. DEG. C….Ccu…Cute….. Control yourself, Sunny. Hhhh.

“Of course, Taeng!” Sunny touched Taeng’s shoulder in a friendly way and smiled. Without they realized, they have reached their Dongsaeng’s class.

“SUNNY UNNIEEE! TAENG OPPAA!!” Yuri ran to them while Yoong walked to them pouting.

“What is it Baby Yul?” Asked Sunny hugged by Yuri.

“Hihihihi. I beat Yoong at math exercise, I’ll get extra scoop of ice cream later! Thank you Yoongieee~” Yuri used her aegyo to Yoong.

Yoong’s frown turned into a blush. “Aaa..You started it first, that’s why you finish it before me!”

Yuri poked Yoong’s cheek,”Aigoo our Yoongie doesn’t wanna accept that he is lost to me, hmm?”

Yoong stuck his tongue to Yuri and ran to Taeng. “Hyung! Help me. I..I…”

Taeng who still mesmerized by Sunny’s cuteness ,”Yah, you should help me too. I think there’s something wrong with my head. And you have to take the responsibility!”

The two boys walked to Jesse’s car faster than the girls who still have a chat with some of their friends.

“Huh.Girls. Always sooooooo slooow…” Complained Taeng.

“Hyung.. Hyung.. I think, kinda, a little, a bit, maybe it’s not true, I don’t know, but, maybe… interested in Yuri.” A pink tint can be seen on Yoong’s cheeks.

Taeng’s jaw dropped, eyes widened, “ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA! WHAT?! YOU ARE..UUUPPPH”

Yoong closed Taeng’s mouth with his hand. Taeng bit it, “YAH HYUNG! CHILLAX!”

Taeng still had that playful smile,”Ouw ouw ouw.. Our Little Satan Yoongie has grown up…. HIHIHIHIHI.” Yoong just pouted and suddenly, Taeng’s face turned into a serious one, he whispered to his best friend,”Hey Yoong, I thought I was in a, well, a little same situation with you…”

“WHAT?! YOU LIKE YURI?! NOOOOOOO HYUNG, SHE’S MINE!! No, go and love your Princess!” Yoong shook his head quickly.

“Aish this little demon, you babo yah! I’m in love with Sunny, I mean!” Taeng said it, a little too loud.

“Hehehehehe. Annyeong Sunny Noona..” Yoong had this absurd expression, gave a sign to Kim Loud Taeng.

“The hell Yoong? Don’t mess with me. She’s not here, rig… AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH SUNNY! OOO you guys shocked me!” Taeng jumped backward with his hand on his chest.

Both of Sunny and Taeng blushed madly while Yoong and Yuri giggled and high fived in the silence.

Yoong opened the car door and opened the passenger seat for Yuri. “*whistled*Since when our little satan Yoongie became a gentleman?” Taeng nodded several times with a you-know-what-i-mean expression.

“Yah Yoong, I can open the door by myself! I’m 17.” But then Yuri whispered with a smile, ”Thank you..”

Taeng shouted out loud,”OUUUWW MY YOONYUL HEAAARTT..” which is caused Sunny to laugh till her cheekbones got hurt.

“Taeng, so, do you want a nickname now? I will call you Taenggoo from now on.” Sunny said while touched Taeng’s arm softly.

Taeng shut right away, he stuttered,”A..ah.. Yes.. I.. I like it..”

Yoong imitated him,”A..Ah..Yes..Yess.. I..I like..”

Taeng cut him off,”YURI! HAHAHAHAHAHHA Why do you stop imitate me, Yoong?” The innocent Taeng is in the action.

Yuri looked away while Yoong accelerate the car faster and cursed Taeng under his breath,”Damn, that was close, I almost imitated that Yuri part, damn Kim midget little mini bonsai Taeng Hyung. Grr..”

Sunny laughed out loud and almost cried from laughing so hard. That’s why she loved her friends so much, they’re too funny to be ignored.

They arrived at their favorite ice cream café.

“Good evening, is there anything that we can help?” a Waiter came to them and greeted them.

“Give us 2 vanilla flavor for me and this Bunny girl, one choco-mint for that tanned girl, and Yoong, you ordered by yourself. I can’t remember what do you want.” Taeng raised his hand, giving up.

“Hahaha, not only your figure is small, Hyung. So is your brain HAHAHA.. OKAY I’m KIDDING, HYUNG! Ngg, give me one vanilla, chocolate, mocha, green tea, and two choco mint. That Choco mint before is canceled and Yuri, I’ll pay for it since you beat me on math.” Yoong opened his wallet to pay.

“Noo, I’m just kidded Yoong, let me pay for my ice cream. It feels like you’re my boyfriend if you pay for it.” Yuri tried to block Yoong’s hand.

“Then let him be. PFFFFTTT. SUNNY, Let’s get to our seat, It’s getting so hot here!” Taeng tried so hard to not laugh.

“Even the SUN like me can be melted from you guys’ actions. Seriously. Just get official already! AHAHAHA.” Then Sunny followed Taeng to their seat.

“Taenggoo..” Sunny called Taeng.

“…..Ah yes..?” Taeng blushed so hard while dancing like a dork inside.

“No, it’s just cute to call you with that nickname. : )” Sunny smiled and poked his cheeks.

They just smiled to each other until, “*cough cough* Ehem *cough* get *cough* official *cough* already *cough*” Yuri faked a cough.

“Omo! Our eyes! We’re only 17!” Yoong blocked his eyes with his cups of ice cream.

Taeng just cursed inside of his mind,”Urrrrgh. My moment with Sunny… disturbed by a shikshin and his almost girlfriend!”

“Let’s eat!” Sunny exclaimed.

After ate the ice creams and bought some for Jesse, they decided to go home, Yoong took Taeng and Sunny home first then took Yuri home.

“You know Yuri, don’t take Taeng Hyung’s joke seriously.” Yoong scratched his back of head.

“Hahaha I heard about it so many times since we’re young, Yoong. I knew we’ll always be crime-buddy. Right, Buddy? Come here, gimme a high five!” Yuri extended her palm in front of Yoong’s face.

And for the first time, Yoong faked a smile while make a high five with Yuri.

 

 

 

TBC…

DOOORR!

It’s me again.

Hihihi, so, what do you guys think? *raised my eyebrows up and down*

SunYeon and YoonYul are (almost) official. They’re already realized their feelings but still in denial phases.

Next chapter is the meeting and I don’t know, haven’t got the idea X)

Till we meet again :D