Catch my drift, Bestie!

Ordinary Story

 

Author’s POV

“Wow I never know,  Jesse Oppa is that caring. I thought he’s a cold one. AAA I can’t stop replaying when he helped Sunny Unnie! Kyaa~ Am I fangirling over him? Ehem. Keep cool and y, Yuri.” Yuri keeps talking inside her head.

“Yuri? Hey hey! Do you hear me?” Yoong waved in front of Yuri’s face.

“What what? What is it Yoong?” Yuri still not focus from listening her inside dialogue, listening to what Yoong said, and to what Mr Choi said.

“Heh there you two! Be quiet or I will let you run twice than your friends here?!” Choi Sooyoung pointed the twin towers.

“Ah Sorry, Mr Choi. This is my fault, I keep asking Yuri, how to run without drop any single sweat.” Yoong answered him with a serious face. It bugged Yuri and she started thinking about it. She whispered to Yoong,”Hey Yoong, now that you mention it, I think it is impossible, is it?”

“Again Jesse, can you tell me how I GOT BEFRIENDED WITH THIS IMBECILE Jung Yoong?!” Muttered Taeng to Jesse.

Jesse nudge Sunny,”Hey, Mr Choi told us to run, is your leg fine with it? I’m just asking anyway.”

Sunny smiled and,”Is Jesse Oppa~ want to run for me?”

Jesse faked a vomit,”Yuck Sunny your aegyo! Hahaha!”

“Okay guys, enough with chit to the chat, oh hello Ms Hyoyeon, don’t forget to eat your breakfast okay?” Choi Sooyoung tilted his head to Ms. Hyoyeon when she passed by the field.

“EHEM! We’re burning under the sun right now, CAPTAIN!” said Yoong and Yuri to each other.

Tiffany giggled at this scene and that makes Taeng melted. “Only this time, I thanked God to make Yoong as my friend in this life, he made my princess giggled. Oh God… sob sob…”

Jesse faked a vomit again,”YUCK TAENG. What’s with the princess thingy? She’s just an ordinary student.”

Tiffany thought in her head,”A while ago I thought he’s so kind to help Sunny like that, then again, he’s not other than a sarcastic cold one.”

Taeng pouted,”Jesse, how could you say that, there’s no ordinary student who has that beautiful eye smile like Tiffany’s.. Right, Tiffany?” Asked Taeng while blinked his eyelashes.

Tiffany laughed,”Hahaha! No, he’s right, I’m just an ordinary student, Taeng. So do him, Right Jesse?” asked Tiffany with her infamous eyesmile.

Before Jesse could answered her, Mr Choi has started to shout

“In the count of three, you guys should start running! 3 laps for each of you, no exceptions!”

Jesse turned his head to Sunny,”Don’t run okay, I’ll run for you. MR CHOI, I’ll RUN FOR SUNNY, SHE HURTED HER KNEE JUST NOW!”

Then Tiffany’s smile faded away turned into a thoughtful smirk,”So he does like our Bunny”

Yuri came up out of nowhere,”Really?! Jesse Oppa likes Sunny Unnie?” Tiffany glared at her,”Ssshh! I just make a hypothesis, I don’t know either.” Yuri hanged her head low and shrugged it off.

“ 3! PRIIIT! What’re you guys doing?! Start running!”

“Where’s the 1 and 2?” Asked Yoong to himself.

Taeng patted Yoong’s shoulders and said,”When you get 18, you’ll understand, Yoong.”

“Really?!” Yoong started to chase Taeng to get the explanation.

Sunny’s POV

I sat at the bench near the field and whispered to herself,”Jesse sure is  a kind one while Taeng is still a stupid midget only look to her Tiffany. Hhh.. Well, it’s not Tiffany’s fault of being so beautiful with that eye smile and milky soft skin. Should I give up on Taeng?”

“DUAAR! Hahahaha! Hello My Princess’ Best friend!” Taeng showed up and flashed his dorky grin.

DEG! *Did he hear to what I said?! AARGH*

“Sunny? Sunny? Is this a side effect from fell this morning?!” Taeng got panicked.

“Eh! No no no!” I answered Taeng right away.

“No! Gee gee gee baby baby~” He danced in front of me.

“HAhaha! Taeng, stop it!” I laughed out hard seeing my crush dance to a girlband’s dance.

“Hahaha. Hey, do you have any water? I got thirsty.”

“Wait a sec, here, but I’ve..”

Taeng gulped it, oh nooo! Is that mean we are indirect kissing?!

“Aaah. Thank you so much, Sunny! You’re a like a savior of my life, with the help of your mineral water, I’ll make Tiffany falling for meee! YIIIHIII~” Taeng pumped out his fist up and running like a dork to the hallway.

“There you go again, making me fly at one second and let me down without your intention to catch me on the next second. Still, I do love you, Kim Stupid Midget.”

Jesse’s POV

I got so tired from running just now. WHEEWW! In the name of every cucumber that alive in this world, Mr. Choi is freaking cruel to make me run. Well, that Midget didn’t catch the drift I made. I run for Sunny OF COURSE to make him jealous. But still, he’s only care about his Tiffany. What so beautiful about Tiff..

“DOOOR HYUUUNGGG! YO YO YO HYUUUNG! Kekekekeke”

“Yoong. You’re my younger brother. But I guess it’s fine to live alone in house! COME HERE YOU STUPID! I THOUGHT I LOST MY HEART!” Jesse rise and grabbed his younger brother’s collar.

“Whooops!” | “YOONG!” | “WAA” Yoong bumps to Tiffany and Jesse throw Yoong to somewhere and hold Tiffany’s hand.

“Her hands.. So small, so soft and mmmf… Her scent is addictive. What is her shampoo brand? I will use it. EH NO I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL BRAIN?!” I fought with my own mind.

“Are you okay, Tiffany?” I asked her right away after I stop fighting with my own freakin mind.

“Ah.. Yes.. Thank you..” She said softly with a WOW IS THAT A BLUSH ON HER CHEEK? No no no, it must be from running just now. “Ngg, can you let me go?” She looked at me and my hand which is stupidly still hold her hand.

“What? Oh yes. Your hand. Oh right. Your hand, still soft as usual. Yes. WHAT?! NO! I MEAN, STILL SMALL. EH WHAT?! AAAAAAAAAARGH YOONG, YOUR STUPIDITY IS CONTAGIOUS!” I was freaking embarrassed and started walked away looking for Yoong.

Tiffany giggled in shyness and watched me walked away to catch my younger brother.