Three Single Musketeer!

Ordinary Story

 

Author’s POV

The boy #1 and #2 grabbed Jesse's shoulders and ready to beat the hell outta him.

"Oh no.." Yoong whispered to himself while seeing his older brother in that situation.

 

Then suddenly, BUK!

 Taeng arrived and hit the boy #2's head with his helmet.

 "O ow... I hit the wrong guy, he has more muscle than the other one....." Taeng gulped and cursed himself for hitting the wrong guy.

 "Taeng!!! Yo man! You make it!" Jesse made a high five with Taeng before jab to the boy #1 perfectly on his face.

 Jesse helped Yoong with kick from behind to The boy #3's back. "Are you okay, Yoong?!" Yoong gave him a thumb up as a sign of he's okay.

 Then Jesse helped Taeng with threw a stone right to the boy #2 's head, "Head Shot, Baby!" Taeng pumped his fist up and shouted happily.

 "WATCH OUT, TAENG HYUNG!" Yoong helped Taeng to dodge from the boy #1's hit and slapped him together with Taeng then both of them pumped their chest together then laughed dorkily.

 After the three bulky boys stood up, gathered up and ready attack, Jesse, Yoong and Taeng kicked those boys hard on their legs then stomachs then faces.

 "WATAAAAAAAA!!!!" Yoong and Taeng exclaimed dramatically while Jesse ran to Tiffany and John.

 "Let. Her. Go. Now. NOW. N.O.W.!!" Jesse grabbed John's collar.

 "Moo...mmyyy!!!!!!" John peed his pants, let Tiffany's hand go and ran away with the other three boys.

Tiffany hugged Jesse tightly and cried,"Thank you Jesse. I was so scared."

Jesse Tiffany’s back to calm her down,"It's okay, you're safe now. Don't only thank me, thank Yoong and Taeng too." Jesse tried to pushed Tiffany but she hugged him tighter.

 

 Yoong pushed Yuri who still awed with JeTi moment, to their classroom,"Yeah I know I'm cool Yuri, you need to close your mouth, do you want to learn some of my moves?" Yoong showed off some of his moves to Yuri in the walk to their classroom. They chatted happily as usual like nothing happened before. That twin towers, always in the good mood when together.

Sunny ran to Taeng and bring a pack of tissue for him,"Are you okay, Taenggoo?"

Taeng grinned ear to ear,"Never better, my Sunshine." Sunny hit his arm lightly and nudged Taeng.

"Don't you feel jealous of Jesse, Taenggoo? He is hugged by Tiffany." Asked Sunny to Taeng.

"I will be if you're the one who hugged him. Come on, don't disturb them, they need some time alone.................so do we : P" Taeng stuck his tongue to Sunny and pinch her cheek then ran away from her. "Yah Taenggoo!" Sunny ran to catch her Taenggoo.

 

 Jesse wiped her tears away with back of his hand,"Don't cry anymore, it's better to see those eyes smiling, not crying. You will just get uglier if you cry more."

Tiffany hit Jesse's chest,"Can't you be nice to me?"

“Yah, I am being nice here! I helped you just now!” Jesse complained to Tiffany.

“Aish! It’s better if someone else helped me!” Tiffany pushed Jesse away and picked her bag from the ground.

“Yah! You called my name, did you get amnesia? Ah! I know! No one can resist my charm, that’s why you called my name just now, because you were thinking about me, am I right?! Tiffany? Whoa whoa wait, Tiffany!” Tiffany had walked away and left Jesse with his narcissistic comment.

 

 

Gossip spreads like fire. After the incidents, many students especially girls recognize Jesse, Taeng and Yoong. The three of them even had a fanbase. Three Single Musketeer, that’s what people called them.

Author’s POV

Right now is recess time, Yoong and Taeng are in the cafeteria while Jesse was still at his class finishing his notes.

“Jesse oppa! I made this brownies this morning and I want you to taste it, please accept it.” A girl named Hara smiled and handed him a small box.

Jesse looked at her, then at the small box, then at her again,”Hmm. Is it delicious?”

“I don’t know, that’s why I wanted you to try it!” Hara started to open the box.

“I don’t like sweets, you try it for yourselves, if it’s delicious, give it to Yoong, my younger brother, he will more than happy to accept it. If there’s nothing more you want to talk, excuse me.” Jesse coldly walked away from his seat and went to the cafeteria.

Hara hissed under her breath,”Hish that cold Jung, I will make him mine no matter what!” at the same time, Tiffany was back from the bathroom and heard what Hara said.

“First it was Sunny, then after Sunny fell for Taeng, now it’s Hara. What so great of Jesse beside his kindness, handsome face, warmness and.. WTH AM I THINKING ABOUT?!” Tiffany shook her head and go to the cafeteria.

“Yuri, I got these ice creams from Yui, she is so nice, right?!” Yoong showed off a bucket full of ice creams to Yuri, of course to make Yuri jealous.

“Wah! She is! Will you give the choco mint flavor for me, Yoongie~? Pweaase~?” Yuri used her aegyo to get the ice cream.

Yoong gave the choco mint flavor ice cream to Yuri then poked Taeng,” Yah Hyung! You told me it’s gonna work out! Look, she doesn’t jealous at all, she just want an ice cream.. Hyung?!” Yoong whispered to Taeng and poked him several times.

“AAAGH! YOONG! I’m trying to beat Sunny in tap tap here!” Taeng shouted in frustration while Sunny stuck her tongue out to Taeng.

Yoong stared at Taeng disbelievingly, “Hyung! You told me you will help me, you told me I’m your best Dongsaeng, you told me..”

“Aish this little kid! Stop the drama, okay, what’s the matter?” Now Taeng sat in front of him and looked at him seriously.

“Excuse me, can I sit here? There’s no other vacant seat left.” A girl with a big round eyes asked them politely.

“OF COURSE!” Said Taeng and Yoong at the same time.

“Yah you guys! How about Tiffany and Jesse? Where will they sit?” asked Sunny worriedly.

Yuri innocently moved to give the girl place to sit, while Yoong and Taeng cleaned the table to give the girl place to put her tray.

Jesse came with three box of rice in his hands,”Here Yoong and Taeng, your order.” He handed those boxes to Yoong and Taeng.

“Oh? Jung Jesse? What a coincidence, it’s me, Hara! Hello!” said Hara with a fake shocked expression and then smiled to Jesse.

Then Tiffany came and saw the seats are already taken. Yuri, Yoong and Taeng nudged each other and blamed each other. Hara just pretend to don’t know and eat her food.

“Tiffany, here, sit between Jesse and me!” Sunny move to give a place to Tiffany to sit.

“No, It’s fine, Sunny. I will sit with Siwon there, he just asked to sit with him, I thought this seat wasn’t taken.” Tiffany walked away to Siwon and friends.

Sunny looked at her then at Jesse worriedly.

Yuri and Yoong already talked about their physical education this morning.

Taeng gave an apology look to Jesse.

Jesse looked at Tiffany and Siwon from the corner of his eyes while Hara smirked evilly in silence…

 

 

 

 

TBC..

Sorry for making Hara a bad character here

I love KARA anyway X))

So, here’s the drama, what’s gonna happen next?!

Guess it, fellas! :D

Till we meet again. :D