From Secret Bet to Secret Morning Date (?)

Ordinary Story

 

Author's POV

Birds' chirps can be heard, sun smiled so bright to make the morning felt warmer.

 "Unngggg...mmm..." Tiffany yawned cutely and she prayed to God after that.

"Aiiingg.. Oh my Nintendo!" Sunny stretched some cute poses and got up when she remembered she hasn't chargered her DS.

"Aaaah.. *krek krek*" Yuri stretched right after she woke up. She decided to run on her treadmill for 10-15 minutes to stay fit and on the shape.

After prepared themselves, they contacted each other to go to school. Tiffany and her Butler will pick Yuri and Sunny then go to school together. But suddenly, Sunny said that she will go to school by herself, something happened so she will go to school by herself. Then Tiffany only picked Yuri up and both of them head to the Soshi High.

 

-Meanwhile in Jung's Residence-

Yoong hadn't wake up since he played his Wii till past the midnight. While Jesse still happily slept since he thought,"Even Yoong hasn't woke up, why should me.. Mmm.. My pillow..."

After long discussion, their maids and butlers decided to wake Yoong up. Of course Yoong, no one of them were brave enough to disturb the Ice Prince.

"Ngg? What time is it?" Yoong rubbed his eyes cutely.

 "It's 7, Young Master." Said one of the maids.

 "Ooh it's only 7....... . . . . . . . *the silly Yoong is still loading* . . . . . . ........ WHAT?! IT'S 7?! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP????!!!!! HYUUUUNNGGG EMERGENCY!!! HYUUUNG!" He ran to his older brother's bedroom.

---tsiiing--- no response from Jesse.

Yoong scratch his head,”Come on Smart Yoongie, what should you do to wake your Hyung… *ting!* Ah!” He remembered something.

 "CUCUMBER MISSILES ARE ON THEIR WAY TO OUR HOUSE, HYUNG!" Yoong knocked his Hyung’s bedroom brutally.

Jesse sat up immediately, his eyes widened,"TELL APPA I'M ON MY WAY TO STATES!"

He rushed to the bathroom and suddenly realized, "Wtf is cucumber missiles, who will send that kind of missiles? And the cucumber will break into pieces if it so, right? And why the hell I still thinking of those nonsenses?" He thought deeply while brushing his teeth.

 "Mission #1 is success! Now I shall go and prepare myself, I'm gonna meet Yuri today yeyeyeeye." Yoong danced dorkily to his bathroom.

Both of the Jung's jr were finished and now sitting in front of each other in the dining room.

 Yoong ate his toast and swallowed it hardly, he can't look up to Jesse's eyes. "Look, Hyung, I knew I lied to you about cucumber missiles this morning, but that's the only thing in my mind. I can't think about any smarter ways involving the cucumber to wake you up..." Yoong peeked from his toast and his fingers.

 "Hmm." That's the only answer from Jesse.

Little did Yoong knew, the short response was because Jesse was munching his toast.

"Dear God, if today is my last day in the world. Please at least let me confess to Yuri first..." Yoong closed his eyes, looked up to the ceiling and prayed loudly.

"So, confess to her today. You wouldn't know what will happen next, right, Yoongie?" Jesse said it with a smile.

"Should I confess to Yuri today, Hyung?" Yoong took it seriously.

Jesse laughed so hard in his mind but still kept the blank face. "Yeah, you should. I'll tell Appa and Umma you’ll be in heaven soon, ONLY if you confessed to Yuri. . . . . . YAH YOU BABO YAH, stop playing wii till 2 in the morning and I won’t kill you, you dumbhead!” Jesse hit Yoong’s head lightly.

“Call Taeng, we will pick him up in 10 minutes. I’m driving, I miss my sweet lady BMW.” Said Jesse while hugging his car.

“You and your car . Wait Hyung, Taeng Hyung texted me, he said he will go by himself. It’s a good thing, we won’t be late, come on Hyung!” Yoong opened the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt right away. “Go go go!” Both of the pumped their fist up and laughed like little kids.

 

Sunny’s POV

“Sunny!” Mom’s voice was heard from downstairs.

“Yes mom, I’m coming down!” I shouted a reply to mom.

Indistinctive chatter can be heard from downstairs while I running down the stairs.

“…Yes she’s so cheerful since she was young…..What? Bunny? Hahaha it’s too cute for her..” I can hear mom’s talking to someone. Who is it? Dad was out of town, so were my siblings.

“Good morning, Sunny!” OH MY GOD, THAT’S TAENGGOO! I can feel my cheek’s getting hotter. Oh no, thank God I’m fully dressed and I didn’t wake up late.

“Well you guys eat breakfast first, I will take a shower. Taeng, make yourself at home, okay?” Mom’s smiling to Taeng now.

“Yes Mrs. Lee, thank you for accompanying me while waiting for Sunny. Have a nice day, Mrs. Lee!” Taeng flashed his dorky grin as usual.

“Taeng? What are you doing here? I mean, it doesn’t mean I don’t like your appearance, but okay forget it, let’s eat breakfast together, haven’t you eat?” I really cursed my mouth for asking him what is he doing here, I swore I saw him little frowning when heard that question.

“No, it’s fine… *growl* Ah I mean.. I haven’t..” He looked so shy and it was so cuteee! I wanna pinch his cheeks kyaaaa~

“Hihihi, come here, sit beside me, what do you want to drink? Coffee or tea?” I made my way to the kitchen near the dining room.

“Ngg, do you have milk?” He asked me carefully. Awwww my pinch-able Taenggoo is super cute like a little kid!!

“Yes of course, I drink milk everyday too, Taenggoo..” I smiled to him while controlling myself to not pinch his cheeks.

“HEHEHEHE” He grinned happily.

I felt like her wife already, pouring milk to the glass, spread butter and jam to his bread, while he was reading comic in his seat.

“Here, Taenggoo. Eat them all, okay?” I put the glass and the plate in front of him. He seemed blushing when I called him Taenggoo, but he only nodded and picked the bread.

Then I remembered something, I texted Tiffany and Yuri, hmm what should I say, I can’t say there’s Taenggoo in my house, right?!

From : Sunny

    “Tiffany, Yuri, I can’t go to school with you guys today. I’ve got something to do, something happened, so take care on the way school, okay? I will see you guys later at school!”

“Sunny? Why don’t you eat your breakfast?” He asked me and still munching his breakfast. Aigoo, Mrs. Kim, what were you dreamt about to have this lovely son like him?! Kyaa~

“Ah yes, I will eat now. Are you full now?” Suddenly he choked while nodded to me. “*cough cough* Yes. *cough*” He coughed.

I patted and down his back. He looked into my eyes,”Th..Thank you..” Both of us were blushed so hard.

He stood up and poked my cheek to get my attention,”I will prepare my bike, I’ll wait for you outside. Is it okay?”

“Yes, I’ll tell mom first, you go on.” I took the dishes to the sink and shouted to mom,”MOM, ME AND TAENG WILL GO TO SCHOOL NOW!”

“YES HONEY, TAKE CARE AND TELL TAENG TO DRIVE CAREFULLY! HAVE FUN!” Mom shouted back from upstairs.

Taeng handed me a helmet with bunny printed above it, I squealed,”Aww it’s so cute!”

“Cute helmet for the cute passenger, SunBun!” My Taenggoo, as cheesy as ever. I hit his arm lightly while he grinned dorkily.

“Hop in, Sunny!” I kinda scared because this is my first time to ride a bike,”Is it safe, Taenggoo?” I asked him carefully.

“Hug my waist, Sunny. I won’t let my Bunny falling down, except for my love.” I hit his helmet lightly and tugged to his jacket.

“Go go!” Taeng started the engine and we slowly left my house.

“TAENGGOO! SLOW DOWN!” I shouted and squealed several times as I hugged his waist. I can hear him kept telling me to calm down.

At the traffic light, he turned his head to me, he smiled warmly. And at that time, I know I will be safe in his arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

YEAY SUNYEON MOMENT! xD

Lalalala Our Taenggoo, never waste the time and make his move first! Hihihi!

So, what do you think?

I’ll continue this story but can’t promise to update as fast as before Hehehe!

Till we meet again! :D