(My?!) Bipolar Jung

Ordinary Story

 

Tiffany’s POV

We ran so fast from the bench, I followed Jesse as fast as I could, he held my hand on the way to the meeting room. And I don’t know why, I felt… safe? That’s what I felt since he helped me from that John boy. He looked so cool with that cold expression yet warm in every single word he said. Kyaaa. Don’t make me blushing, Author! (Dafuq, Tiff?! –sincerely, Author with a dafuq expression -)

BRAKK! Jesse opened the door and rushed to the meeting room.

“Sorry Mr. Choi, Sorry Ms. Hyoyeon, we’re late..” I followed him inside and hung my head low.

“What should I say to you so you guys won’t be late anymore, hmm? Mr. and Mrs. Late? Don’t forget to play safe so Ms. Hwang won’t get her period ALSO late.” Giggled and shouts were heard from the meeting room. I can felt my cheeks reddened. Redder than my arm I thought. I looked at Jesse from the corner of my eyes. He mumbled something like ,”Aish this shikshin..” Is he felt the same way with me? Because I can feel something is wrong with me when he’s around. Hhh. Just an amazed feeling I guess. Yes, of course, just an amazed feeling.

“Don’t mind him, Jesse and Tiffany. Take your seats and start discussing.” Yehey! Ms. Hyoyeon is our favorite teacher!

I sat at the nearest chair and Jesse took a seat beside me. Aaargh, again, my heart! Thump Thump Dugeun Dugeun… I tried so hard to not look at Jesse and focus to the discussion.

“So, for the Christmas Night, what will we do to celebrate it?” Siwon, the tall boy with glasses spoke up. He’s handsome, but not as handsome as my Jesse. WAIT, WHAT? MY JESSE? YUCK! I just felt VERY AMAZED by then.

Many ideas coming from the representatives like musical, drama, art day, band performance, and so on, but both of me and Jesse just stayed quiet and listening to the discussion.

“Hey Mr. and Mrs. Late, don’t you guys have any ideas? You guys just nod to everything they said.” Mr. Choi pointed at us. He seems to expect something from his homeroom students. Hih, it’s his fault to choose us, I obviously don’t have any idea so is Jesse I think..

“Ngg, you guys sure have so many ideas, why don’t we combine them all?” Jesse spoke up immediately.

The other students looked at us with question marks on their foreheads. While Siwon crossed his arms and raised one of his eyebrows.

Jesse chuckled a bit,”Hehe, I mean, why don’t we have some kind of festival? Every class will have their own performance, show, booth, stand, or anything they decided first. We will just organize the system of the festival and let the rest of students do it for their class. How’s that sound? We won’t get too busy, yet all the ideas will be come true.” He finished his speech while everyone has their jaw dropped and nodded in every single sentence he said.

“Aaah.. That sounds interesting, Jesse. I agree on Jesse’s idea.” I said it and smiled to him sincerely.

He smiled to me,”Thank you for the support, Tiffany. So, anyone else?” He turned his head to the crowd in front of us. Hmm. His smile is better than his cold stare, he should smile more. Hmm.

“See? That’s my homeroom students, have a brilliant idea and support each other!” Mr. Choi said it while gave us thumbs up secretly behind everyone’s back.

Siwon complained indistinctively when everyone’s started to nod and having a chat about that.  

“I agree!” | “Me too!” | “Let me help you, Jesse!” | “Please be the leader!” and many other shouts can be heard from the representatives.

Then someone shouted,”Jesse for the Leader and Tiffany for the Vice Leader, anyone who’s agree with me, raise your hand!”

¾ of the representatives raised their hands. “No, I thought it won’t be nice, if both of us be the leader, we’re from the same class and..” I tried to decline the idea when Jesse cut me off,”I will be the leader only if Tiffany is the vice leader. Since she’s good with the work, we can be just relax and let the work finished by her. Hehehehe.” He stood up and high fived with some of the representatives.

Ms. Hyoyeon clapped her hands twice, “Then, that’s it! We will hold a Christmas Festival for the Christmas event, Jesse will be the leader of this Festival and I hope Tiffany will help him much by being the Vice Leader. Any objections?” No one’s answering her, including that Siwon. Ha! Told you that my Jesse is better than you. WAIT?! MY?! No no no. It must the effect of John, he sure gave me a bad influence of claiming someone.

“Okay. If it so, then you guys are dismissed.” Ms. Hyoyeon concluded the result of the meeting. All the representatives walked out of the meeting room and started to part ways.

“Jesse, wait!” I patted Jesse’s arm and he turned his head to me.

“What?” asked him with a cold tone. What a bipolar Jung I knew.

“What? You just chose me to be the vice leader and this is how you act to your vice leader?” I raised one of my eyebrows to him.

“Ah that. You know I’m not good with people, I just know you and I know you will handle the responsibility well, that’s why I chose you. Satisfied?” He told me with a flat face and walked away.

Ish that bipolar cold statue! He was so warm, his smile was so pure then he became an ice emotionless person after that.

“Thank you for returning my watch, anyway. I appreciate it and it’s raining outside, have a safe trip home, okay?” He turned his back and said it with a sweet smile on his face.

“Hah? Yes. You’re welcome and you too.” I smiled to him and I swear to God, I can see him blushing before walked outside the hallway.

Is his personality got split or something?