Ordinary Morning

Ordinary Story

 

Jesse’s POV

It is a nice morning in Seoul. It is peace, quiet and.. "YOOOOOOONG! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOVE MY ALARM CLOCK??!"

Yoong, "Pffft. HAHAHA! Hyung, you should look at your face! And lemme tell you, that's a cucumber. C u c u m..BBPPHH"

Jesse stuffed his younger brother's mouth with his Rillakuma. "Ouuw my sweet brother, do you really like your Rillakuma so you want to eat it? hmm?"

“*cough cough* The hell, Hyung! It’s bitter! And.. How the hell you got this?” ask Yoong to Jesse

“Do you want to know?” Jesse move closer to Yoong with a playful smirk in his lips.

Yoong gulps,”Oh crap, I haven’t eat my breakfast and we don’t have much time till 8. Sorry Hyung, I really want to know about HOW DO YOU GET MY RILLAKUMA, but what to do, human needs eat and..”

”Whatever Yoong, I don’t even care to explain. Call Taeng, we will pick him up in 20 minutes!” Said Jesse while he walk to the carport.

Yoong shouted “CAN YOU LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE? AND DON’T CUT ME OFF AND I HAVENT EAT MY BREAKFAST AND..”

Jesse imitates Yoong, “ AND AND AND.. AND COME HERE OR YOU’LL WALK TO SCHOOL!”

Yoong whispered “You’re so gonna pay for this Hyung… Rrrgh”

 

Taeng’s POV

“Another late morning.. Hhh. When will my Dad forgive me for crashing my bike to school’s wall. I just wanna show off my bike to Tiffany but HUWAAAA.. Oh my God, please give me more money so I can buy a new one..” Taeng closed his eyes, kneeled down in front of his front door and act like a performer in musical.

PLETAK! A shoe flew from nowhere to Taeng’s head.

“GOD?! IS THAT YOU?!” Shouted Taeng.

“ HAHA Hey Midget, throw away that shoe, it’s Yoong’s. I told him to call you and come on we’re so gonna late!” Shouted Jesse from inside the car.

Yoong rushed to open the car door and pick his shoe up. “Hey Hyung, This is my shoe, but Jesse Hyung is the one who threw this to your head.”

Taeng bought Yoong’s lie and slammed the door.

Jesse “Kim Midget? Why?! Oh my sweety lady baby BMW, are you okay?”

Taeng “First, I’m not a midget. Second, That’s what you get from threw that shoe to my head. Third, Do you know how to get Tiffany’s love?”

To prevent Jesse from answering, Yoong pushed Jesse to the steer and,”Dear Hyungs, let’s go! We’re so gonna ed up if The Great Choi Sooyoung caught us being late! Go go go!”

 

Author’s POV

There’s Choi Sooyoung, he called himself The Great Choi Sooyoung (when it comes to eat). He stood in front of the school gate, look at his watch and keep counting till the bell is ringing.

RIIINGG!

Jesse, Yoong and Taeng are a step away to the gate but Choi Sooyoung has told the gatekeeper to close the gate. “Ooops, boys!”

“AAAAAAAARGH! Mr Choi, please please please, this is the first day of school, why don’t you let us go now?” Taeng begged to Choi Sooyoung.

Jesse muttered under his breath,”Ah today is not my day.”

“Do you have any food now?” asked Choi Sooyoung.

The brilliant Yoong answered him,“No, do you? Can you share with us?”

Taeng and Jesse stared at Yoong in a huge disbelief. “Can you tell me how could I befriend with him this 2 years, Jesse?” | “I don’t know, Taeng. But can you tell me how could I have a younger brother as stupid as him?”

Choi Sooyoung ,” No bribe, No permit to go. So, come with me for a little punishment, will ya guys? Oh, we got more in here, eh?”

3 girls running to the school gate,”Excuse me Mr Choi Sooyoung! Can you let us in today? Pleasee..” said the girl with an S-Line and tan skintone.

Yoong  squealed like a little child,”YURI?! Is that you?! I’m Yoong! Do you remember me? We haven’t met for 1 month and do you have any new prank this holiday?!”

Yuri mouthed to Yoong,”Shut up!”

While two girls showed up, suddenly one of the girls tripped and fell down.

BRUK!

“Ooow!”

“Are you alright, Sunny?” Said Jesse when he helped Sunny.

“Ah yes, aw..” Sunny hold Jesse’s hand tighter.

“SUNNY! Are you okay?!” Tiffany ran to Sunny’s side.

“TIFFANY! ARE YOU OKAY? Is my princess get hurt?!” Said Taeng with his eyes widened.

“I’m fine, Taeng. Sunny is the one that fell.” Said Tiffany with her eye smile.

Jesse hand over Sunny’s hand to Tiffany,”Well, take care of her then. I will go to Yoong. Watch where are you going okay, Sunny?”

“Yes, Thank you Jesse. I’m fine, Tiffy.” Said Sunny with her aegyo.

“So everyone’s ready for the punishment, I guess?” Asked Choi Sooyoung with his eyebrows going up and down.

Unknown by everyone, well except these two people, there are two people that smiled in their own mind looking at Jesse’s kindness.