Love You in Every Way

Ordinary Story

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The 3rd grader and 2nd grader are in a short break during their practice for the performance. Taeng tried cleaning his mouth with his sleeve after eating his sandwich, Sunny saw it and then she stopped him.

“My BABY, please don’t do that again, use this tissue, okay?” Sunny handed him a pack of tissue.

Taeng grinned,”Why did you say if you have tissue? You should tell me sooner, Aigoo Sungyu…” Taeng shook his head then he felt a pair of hands pinched his cheek.

“What did you say? Sun what?” Sunny moved his cheeks to left and right.

“I swaid sun…cwute…” Taeng tried to answer.

“Oh, thank you Taengoo!” Sunny released his cheeks and smiled to him.

“PUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HIGH FIVE, YOONG! UAHEUEAUAHAAUA” Yoong and Jesse ran while doing their own high five.

“JESSE! YOU’RE SO DEAD!!!” Tiffany passed SunYeon with a half eaten kimbap in her hand.

“Oh my God, Unnie! What happened?” Yuri appeared from nowhere to Tiffany.

“That JUNGS! They made a super salty kimbap and offered them to me, since I didn’t know about it, I took one and ate it, YUUUCK!” Tiffany explained with rage in her eyes.

“Ah really? It must be , here Unnie, just drink my orange juices, it will help you to neutralizes from the salty kimbap.” Yuri handed Tiffany a glass of orange juice.

“Ah yes, I need it, thank you so much, Yuri.” Tiffany smiled then took the glass.

Yuri just smiled and took a step back when Tiffany started drink the orange juice.

*PRRRRTTTT!!!* “YAAH!  WHY THIS ORANGE JUICE IS ALSO SALTY?!! YURIIII???!!!” Yuri had run to the Jungs while laughing like a mad woman.

“PUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! MISSION SUCCESS!!” Taeng and Sunny saw this and started laughing too,”HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOUR FACES, FANY! HAHAHAHHA”

Tiffany turned her head to Taeng and Sunny, Sunny closed immediately while Taeng laughed so hard until he close his eyes, didn’t see Tiffany was coming to them.

“Is that so funny, Kim Taeng?” Tiffany asked Taeng while Sunny silently prayed for Taeng.

“YEAH! HAHAHA Of Course, you should have seen yo…*SPLATT* YAAAHH!!” Tiffany splashed the orange juice to Taeng’s face, now it was time for Tiffany and Sunny laughed their off.

“I still have a practice today! Sunny : (“Taeng pouted to his girlfriend then Sunny felt pity for him.

“Aigoo my baby Taengoo, forgive Tiffany yes?” Sunny stopped her laugh and started wipe his face with the tissues.

“Sorry Taeng. You know you can make a revenge to the Jungs and Yuri.” Tiffany apologized and gave Taeng a sign of the hidden Jungs and Yuri.

“Yeah, I will get them later, but is it your fault to be too easy to get tricked?” Taeng got a smack on his arm from Tiffany.

“OUCH! What was that for?” Taeng pouted more and rubbed his arm.

Sunny glared to Tiffany,”Stop torturing my Taengoo. Now.” Tiffany gulped at the sight and bowed slightly then walked away.

“Aww my Sunny Bunny!” Taeng pecked Sunny’s cheeks and there goes a,”WOHOOOO!!” from their other friends, again, they were caught for being PDA, Sunny blushed so hard then stood up.

“I will fit my vest for the play, bye Taengoo!” Sunny wanted to walk away but Taeng held her wrist.

“Can I join you?” Taeng asked with a wide ert grin.

“YAH!” Sunny flicked Taeng’s forehead while the latter chuckled dorkily.

“Okay guys, please fit your costume, let Tiffany know if there’s any part that was uncomfortable or else. Come on!” Jesse shouted from in front of the class then pointed at Tiffany beside him when he said her name.

The performer chatted with each other while fitted their costumes, Yoong and Yuri were the most excited about these while Taeng felt very nervous. He would wear dress. I repeat. Dress. Dress… The Snow White’s collar-up-super-white-dress. Oh God, what if Sunny got shocked and won’t love him anymore? What about my fans will think? Oh scratch that, all of my fans had gone when they realized Yoong was more charming than me. OH NOOOOOOOO.

“Jesse, come here?” Tiffany patted a chair beside her.

“Hmm? Okay, what’s up?” Jesse walked to his lover and sat beside her while reading a note about the performers’ costumes.

Tiffany pinched his abs and moved closer to Jesse’s ear,”Salty kimbab, huh? You won’t get any of my lips this week.” Tiffany smirked as Jesse flinched yet nervous at the same time.

“Wh…What? Tiff… Come on, it was Yoong, I just helped him. No no, please… Forgive me…?” Jesse blinked his eyes several time, tried to be as cute as puss in boots, but he just looked like puss in woods as the result. (HAHAHAHAHA….that wasn’t funny, Author. –sincerely, my own thinking-)

“Okay, I will forgive you, but the bad boy should be punished.” Tiffany released his abs and checked her phone like nothing happened.

Jesse knew Tiffany can’t be mad with him, his hand crept to her hand, he held hers, and smiled while Tiffany looked at him.

“What? I don’t do anything related to your lips, I just wanted to hold my love’s hand. Is it wrong?” Jesse asked innocently.

This made Tiffany’s heart fluttered, she just nodded and pecked Jesse’s cheek,”You’re a very bad boy, always knew how to melt me, hmm?”

Jesse chuckled then kissed Tiffany’s cheek,”Thought I won’t get any of your lips this week.” Jesse raised his eyebrows playfully.

Tiffany wanted to tickle or pinch Jesse because of his action but a roar can be heard from the fitting room made them stopped being lovey dovey and looked at the fitting room.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OH GOD, Taeng! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA” | “OMO PRINCESS TAENG, PLEASE MARRY ME!!” Taeng had been dressed in the Snow White’s dress, the girls burst out loud while the guys got shocked of how pretty Taeng can be.

*ckrik ckrek ckrik ckrek* flashes and sound of cameras surrounded Taeng.

“YAAAH!! YOU GUYS STOP TAKING PHOTOS OF ME! YAH YAH!” Taeng tried to block the nearest cameras.

“Taeng? Is that you?” Sunny got shocked when she looked at Taeng. She was handsome with the costume, a little make up that make her skin tone darker, a little fake moustache drew above her lips, overall, she is a handsome cute Prince.

“Ngg, kind of…?” Taeng scratched his neck unladylikely while Sunny got her jaw dropped, I mean, with his baby pale face, he really made a super cute Snow White, scratch that,  a BEAUTIFUL Snow White.

“You know what, Taeng? I felt gay because of you today…” Taeng smiled at his lover’s compliment, at least he know, Sunny won’t be able to not love him.

Today, Taeng felt so grateful to Sungmin who has made him be the Snow White at the first place.

 

 

 

 

TBC

Oh God.

I can’t write for my own book while I just need to dig a little to write for this fic.

What happened to me? Guess that I love SNSD and you guys so much! X))))))

Please forgive me if I can’t update so much in the future AARGH I DON’T KNOW BUT I SHOULD START WORKING FOR MY BOOK NOW BUT I ALWAYS GET AN URGE TO CONTINUE THIS FIC HAHAHA.

Anyway, thank you for the understandings and supports. Thank you so much J

Alright, till we meet again :D