I Thought I'm The Only One For You.

Ordinary Story

 

Author’s POV

The cafeteria that afternoon was so crowded. But Jesse managed to take their table before anyone else can take it.

“Sit here, Tiff. Sungmin, you said that there’s your step sister in this school right? She must be new too right? Okay, let’s drag that small table and two chairs here, we will need them.” Jesse and Sungmin picked up the chairs and the small table to their table, now there are two more seats beside their table.

“Hyung!!” Yoong ran to his older brother then dragged him to the corner of the cafeteria.

“Yah, what is it Yoong?” Jesse shrugged Yoong’s hand from his shoulder.

“Hyung. Remember Seohyun? The girl in white summer dress 10 years ago?” Yoong asked to his hyung to the point.

“Huh? Who? Seohyun? White summer dress? Yah are you crazy? Who are you talking about?” Jesse scratched his own head and creased his eyebrows.

“Aish this forgetful person. Okay, just forget it, I will ask Sunny Noona, she must be remember Seohyun or at least her step brother.” Yoong walked back to their table, left Jesse alone.

“Yah you kid! You dragged me here then you left me here?! AISH!” Jesse grumbled to himself then walked to the kimbap booth to order for him and Tiffany.

“Oppa! I’ve got new friends, this is Yuri, Yuri, this is Sungmin Oppa, my step brother.” Seohyun happily introduce her new friend to Sungmin.

“Hello Yuri, it’s nice to see you. Sorry, but my sister is kinda awkward with new persons, so please take care of her well.” Sungmin bowed slightly and smiled with all his heart.

“Annyeong Sungmin Oppa, no it’s fine. She’s so nice and not awkward like you said. She even joked with Yoong, oh let me introduce you to Yoong. Here, Yoong this is Sungmin Oppa, Seohyun’s step brother, and Sungmin Oppa, this is Yoong.” Yuri didn’t put the boyfriend thing because she thought it won’t be necessary.

 Little did she know, it is necessary.

 

When Sungmin and Yoong were ordered their rice with chicken fillets, Taeng and Sunny were walking to the table in silent, they weren’t holding hand nor smiling to each other like they used to. Tiffany nodded to Jesse, gave him a sign to calm Taeng down while she herself walked to Sunny.

“Yo Taeng. Okay. Don’t tell me anything now, BREATH…… BREATH…… INHALE…… EXHALE……” Jesse taught Taeng his method to calm himself down, Taeng obediently inhaled and exhaled, followed Jesse’s instructions.

“Sunny, are you okay? Oouuw.. Come here, come here, let me give you a big bear hug! Calm down, Sunny. It will be fine. Don’t tell me now, I know it will be hard to not crying at these times.” Tiffany asked Sunny and saw Sunny’s eyes got reddened and hug her immediately. She down Sunny’s back to calm Sunny down, but that just made Sunny cried even more.

Yuri and Seohyun curiously eavesdropped to the couples. They were giggling at Jesse and Taeng, then smiled sadly to each other while eavesdropped to Tiffany and Sunny.

“Jesse. I don’t get it. Sunny ignored me from the very first class this morning, she said that she were tired and wanted to think deeply by herself. Being the good boyfriend, I let her be. But I saw her stole glances at that new boy, so I asked him but she said that I was just being jealous. Okay. Now look, who wouldn’t? Sungmin got all everything girl wanted in a boy. He has… okay. He has HEIGHT, he has cute smiles that made every girls fainted…” Jesse nodded furiously in this part,”…he has that friendly aura that made everyone wanted to befriend with him. I thought Sunny won’t fall for those, I thought Sunny didn’t steal glances at him, I thought I’m the only one for her.” Taeng sat down after saying those. Jesse sat beside him and patted Taeng’s shoulder lightly to calm him again.

“Taeng, you shouldn’t think, you should ask her. Let me guess, were you said something bad to her?” Jesse looked from the corner of his eyes, he saw his cousin were crying now. And obviously Jesse doesn’t like a view of crying girl, especially when it is his cousin, his bestfriend’s girlfriend.

“Well. I didn’t shout or yell at her, but I did say something like,’I thought your eyes will only see me.” Just that, only that, yeah. Don’t kill me Jesse, I swear to God I didn’t hurt her physically.” Taeng raised his right hand.

“You were jealous, Taeng. Don’t be, trust her. Your relationship won’t work if there’s no trust between you guys. Seriously, it’s a new boy, everyone will look at him, being curious is one from many human’s nature things, right? Come on, apologize to her.” Jesse persuaded his best friend.

Taeng scoffed,”No, Jesse. I mean, I always be the one who apologize when it comes to argue with her. Not for now, she definitely stole glances at that new boy, I do have rights to complain, right?”

Jesse glared at him,”Look Taeng, I’m trying being nice here. You’re overreacted, she was just being curious. Oh come on, it’s not like we haven’t look at some girls while our girls are not around, right?” And that was a bad timing.

“Oh, so that what you guys did when we’re not around? Hmm?” Tiffany crossed her arms and glared at Jesse.

Jesse gulped,”No Tiff, that’s not what I meant. Tiff, we will talk about this later, I love you and you knew it, please let Taeng and Sunny talk now. Sunny, this is all just a misunderstanding, so please listen to Taeng first, you too bro. Come on, Tiff.” Jesse wrapped his hand at Tiffany’s small waist and dragged her back to the table while Tiffany pinched his arm so hard.

“So…”

“So…”

They started at the same time.

“You first, please.” Taeng let Sunny finished her sentence.

“Hhh. Okay. So, I was wrong today, I didn’t mean to make you feel like that. I tell Tiffany everything but I can’t tell you yet, I will tell you someday, but not now, not when we’re in a bad term. I’m sorry. I do admit that I did steal glances at him. I will tell you the reason later, not now, please understand me.” Sunny hung her head low and talked to Taeng.

Taeng can’t help but felt sad seeing Sunny like this, he never wanted to make Sunny sad.

“Hm… Okay then, but you HAVE TO tell me the reason later. Okay, I will do as you said, I will let you think by yourself, for now. I repeat it, for now. Please don’t make it long, Sunny, you know I will miss you badly. And sorry for not trusting in you this morning, I will order my lunch now, don’t cry okay?” Taeng patted Sunny’s head and walked to the fried rice seller.

Sungmin saw that scene and looked away. Sungmin were always in love with Sunny, the love that he always kept since he’s 9 till now. No one ever entered his heart, he kept his heart locked, by the key of his world, Sunny.

Seohyun saw that too and just kept it in her mind. She smiled sincerely to Yoong and Jesse’s joke. “Yoong…” She whispered unconsciously.

“Huh? What were you said, Seohyun?” Yuri turned her head to Seohyun, she felt like heard something from Seohyun.

“What? I didn’t say anything, Yuri.” Seohyun lied and smiled to Yuri. Luckily, Yuri shrugged it off.

The last thing happened in the recess time is both of Sunny and Taeng cried in silent…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

Here, second update :D

Hope you guys like it.

What do you guys think?

How will this story roll?

Guess it xD

Till we meet again :D