Not Really a Bad Day

Ordinary Story

 

Mr. Choi’s POV

Sun shone so bright, I haven’t finished my paperwork but I should supervised the meeting between classes’ representatives. Ah as long as Ms. Hyoyeon is there, I’ll do this paper later tonight. Hihihihi. I hummed while entering the meeting room.

“Ahem. Anyone’s here? Let me check. Ms. Hyoyeon? Ah there you are. Okay, that’s all, you guys may start the meeting.” I just wanted to know if Ms. Hyoyeon is here or not. I was picking my snack from my pocket while..

BRAKK!

“Sorry Mr. Choi, Sorry Ms. Hyoyeon, we’re late..” Ah, this Jung and Hwang are really something. They are always late.

“What should I say to you so you guys won’t be late anymore, hmm? Mr. and Mrs. Late? Don’t forget to play safe so Ms. Hwang won’t get her period ALSO late.” Giggled and shouts were heard from the meeting room. Then I felt a pain on my arm, it’s Ms. Hyoyeon.

“Don’t mind him, Jesse and Tiffany. Take your seats and start discussing.” Ms. Hyoyeon is really calm and beautiful. I don’t mind get more of pains on my arm from her. Hihihi. I laughed a little and plastered a serious expression right after I realized I looked like an idiot just now.

 

*Flashback – A while ago*

Jesse’s POV

RIIIIIIIIIIIING

Ah Finally, time to go home! I packed my bags when Taeng tugged my shirt,”What is it, Taeng? I want to go home, I’m tired and I want to meet my lovely pillow.”

Taeng smirked evilly, ”Do you forget about what Mr. Choi told you this afternoon?” He raised his eyebrows up and down annoyingly. “Come on Sunny, let’s picked Yoong and Yuri from their class, we’ll have some ice creams before going home, right?” then Sunny joined him. What was that. Now I left with this annoying Hwang.

“Taeng, tell Yoong to buy some for me!” I shouted to Taeng and he raised his thumb without turned his back. Damn that midget, I’ll delete his candid pictures of Tiffany in his phone someday.

“Ahem. I don’t wanna start any fight. So let’s go to the meeting room, shall we?” Since when Tiffany got this close to me? She smell nice. Mmff. WAIT. NO. It must be the flowers from the backyard. But I’m in the classroom. Well It must be from me, then. I smell nice. Not her. Not her.

“Ah eh yes. Right. No fight. Okay. After you.” I opened the classroom door and let her out first.

…………………………………..……………………….….awkward…………………….…………………………………………

We knew for 2 years but we never really talked. I hated Mr. Choi for pairing me with her.

……………………………………………………………...awkward.……………..……………………………………………….

“Ehm, thank you for the..” Oh God, I just started to be friendly and there you go another disturbance. Then it’s fated, I shouldn’t be nice to her.

“Tiffany.. Please be my girlfriend!” said a boy while kneeled down with a chocolate box and bouquet in his hands.

“I’m sorry, John. But we barely know each other and I have someone in my mind already. I can’t accept this.” Tiffany smiled to this poor boy.

“No! You have to be my girlfriend! You said no last year and now you’ll say no again?! HOW DARE YOU?! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW MANY GIRL THAT I IGNORED BECAUSE I JUST WANTED YOU?!” The boy now standing up and grab Tiffany’s hand.

“Stop it, John! You hurt me!” Tiffany’s eyes got teary. Oh that must be hurt. Eh, should I help her? Eh who am I for her. Who is this freak boy?

“No until you accept me!” The grip seems tighter.

“Hello, John? Will you let her go? You’re hurting her.” I widened my eyes when saw her hand. Damn, it’s reddened.

“Who are you telling me to let her go?! Her boyfriend?! So, it’s him, Tiffany? It’s him who made you turned me down?!” Wow, this boy is really freak.

“No, but..” I tried to explain.

“Yes!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“What?!” NOW I EXCLAIMED!

“What?” Tiffany looked confused.

The boy’s grip loosened on Tiffany’s hand. O ow… Now he’s walking to me. Oh yeah Tiffany, you just woken up a sleeping tiger inside of this freak boy.

I can see Tiffany mouthed ,”I’m Sorry..” and she is rubbing her reddened hand now.

Okay let’s play along. “Hello, first of all, my name is Jung Jesse. I’m Tiffany’s boyfriend, well I don’t want to..” I looked at Tiffany , “But she kept begging me to be one. Hmm what should I do iff..FAAAKK! HEY THAT’S HURT! Damn it you freak boy, I was trying to show you some mercy!” I got hit on my mouth. Damn, my white precious teeth! My cute red lips. He’s so gonna pay for this.

“Don’t *BAK* You * DUG* Ever *PLETAK* Treat *DAK* Girl *BUG* Like that again, GOT IT, Scumbag?!” I finished him with a very cold pose. Yes. I’m just standing there while he laid down crying. “Uwuwuuw crybaby, stop crying will ya?! Or I’ll tell the teachers?!” and the freak boy went for his life.

Tiffany walked to my side and started wipe the blood from my mouth, aaaagh my lips!!

“AAAA It hurts!” I pouted. WAIT DID I JUST POUT IN FRONT OF HER?

Tiffany giggled and blushed ,”Thank you, Jesse. Let’s sit there, I will clean your cut.”

I sat on the bench in the hallway, she cleaned my mouth with her handkerchief which has been wetted by her mineral water. She touched my lips carefully.

Deg Deg Deg Deg. Thump Thump Thump. Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun. AAARGH my lips aren’t hurt anymore, it’s my heart now. They’re beating so fast. Ehem. I have to control myself. Yes Jesse, Self Control. Damn she is getting closer than she was.

“Sorry Jesse, seems like he punched you hard. Did it really hurt?” Tiffany looked at my eyes with a concern look. She wipe my lips a bit too harsh so I backed away and it seemed to startle her, then she lost her control of her hand, the handkerchief fall from her hands. I grabbed her handkerchief at the same time she grabbed it. But it was more like she grabbed my hand.

We’re looking at each other now. What is it, electricity? We’re in that close position till I realize something.

“Tiff, you haven’t use your handkerchief to wipe anything dirty, right?” I asked her while checking her handkerchief. Looking for any dirty stain beside my blood.

She stared at me disbelievingly. What did I do wrong?

I smiled unconsciously, today isn’t really bad I guess..

“Yah Jesse! The Meeting!” Tiffany grabbed my hand and pushed me to lead the way to the meeting room.

 

 

 

TBC

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

What do you guys think?

ALMOST Romantic, eh? X))

Comment please J

That’s it for today, I’ll update later.

Till we meet again :D