My Own Lines Are Meant To Myself

Ordinary Story

 

SUNNY’S POV

I sat alone at the bench in the park near my house. I felt like I want to be a child again, no worries, just play, talk whatever you want to, speaking of child, I remembered two things. First, I remember my first love story, my puppy love, my whatever you called, it’s Sungmin.

-Flashback-

“Jesse, please go out and play with me. We’re on the beach side but all the things you do are just reading and sleeping. Oh come ooonnn~!” I used my aegyo to him, I remembered his reaction, he faked a vomit and that made me pout.

“Yah, don’t pout, it made me more curled up than the first aegyo. HAHAHA” Jesse laughed and started to open his book again.

“Aish. BYE!” I remembered that day, I ran to the beach side and saw this cute boy collecting the bottles from the sea. I watched him intensely, he was with a girl who’s so innocent and pretty, she wore a white summer dress, the cute boy and the innocent girl collected the seashells together hand in hand.

I just sat there, did nothing but watched them, then both of them realized my presence, they walked to me and asked me to join them.

“I really want to, but my babysitter will be mad at me, she will tell Mom and I won’t be able to go out again.” Sungmin and Seohyun nodded to each other then grabbed both of my hands and pulled my to the beach side. At that time, I saw Sungmin’s reassuring smile, I smiled too unconsciously. From that time, I swore to myself that Sungmin’s smile is the cutest smile I ever known.

­-Present-

The second thing I remembered is Taeng, My current love, my boyfriend, my… Everything. I didn’t know how things were going so complicated like this. I felt that more than distance between me and Taeng. Then that was when Sungmin were there for me. Sungmin is a good friend for me, he listened to every story about Taeng, he wiped every tears that I let to fall because of Taeng, and he made very good jokes to cheer me up. That was why we’re getting along well now, but deep inside of my heart, I miss my Taenggoo. There’s no one can replace my first love, but there also no one can replace my Taenggoo. Taeng is more than just a puppy love, he’s more than worth to be sustained. I love you, Kim Taenggoo. I wiped my tears, and tried to search my tissues in my bag.

“Sunny Unnie?” a voice startled me!

“Oh? Seohyunnie? What are you doing here?” I turned my head away for a sec to wipe my tears then smiled to her.

“I was going to take a shortcut to my house passing this park, but then I saw you. Why were you crying, Unnie? Here.” Seohyun handed me a pack of tissue from her plastic bags.

“Thank you Seohyunnie *sniff sniff*” I wiped my tears and pat the bench to tell her to sit beside me.

Seohyun sat beside me,”It’s been a long time right, Unnie?”

“Yeah, it is. How’re you doing, Seohyunnie? Yoong’s fine yes?” I shifted my seat position so she can sit more comfortably.

“I and Yoong are fine, Unnie. I still like him hahaha, just like the old times, right? But Sunny Unnie, there’s always this one thing that can’t make me confess or do something to make Yoong mine.” I got confused, I’m the one who was crying, but why now Seohyun is the one who telling me her story? Hihihihi. I giggled in my mind but try to keep my face straight.

“Can I ask you something, Unnie?” Seohyun turned her head to me.

“Yes, of course, Seohyunnie.” I nodded and smiled warmly to her.

“Do you love Sungmin Oppa?” I kinda expected this question, she must be dislike me for giving hopes to her Oppa while I’m still in a relationship with Taeng.

“I did. But now, I only like him as my good friend.” I answered her question honestly.

“Fiuuuh… You know what Unnie, that one thing which kept me from confessing is my doubted feeling to Sungmin Oppa. I got jealous a lot when he’s close to many of his girl friends. But I didn’t feel it when I saw Yoong and Yuri talked to each other sweetly. I never be friend with Sungmin Oppa’s girl friends, but with Yuri, I got along well, I guess, I’m in love with Sungmin Oppa.”

“…………………..” I… well… SHOCKED OF COURSE. My jaw is dropped. Seriously. I didn’t see this coming. But then I realized something, both of them aren’t related by blood, they are just step siblings. They are allowed to be in love…right?

“Hahaha Sunny Unnie, did I shock you?” I nodded agreeing her.

“Seohyunnie, you know what? Go get him. I mean, since when did you felt that way? It must be hard for you, you can’t do anything because you think you’re considered as his sister, right? But, who knows? Sungmin said, he’s never been in a relationship too, he could be in love with you too right?” I tried to conclude and help her. Wow, what a complicated love story we had here, step siblings, both of them are beautiful, no wonder they fell for each other since the long time, at least, Seohyun fell for her step brother.

“Should I, Unnie? I’m afraid to the changes that can be happened after the confession. I don’t want to lose Sungmin Oppa. I think it’s enough just being his step sister.” Seohyun smiled sadly to me.

“Uhh, come here Seohyunnie. Be tough, okay? Go get him before someone else will. You’ll regret it when you can’t be with him, no one knows what will happen tomorrow, so don’t leave any regrets.” Then DEG, I felt like being punched by my own lines. That is what I should do to Taeng. I should fight for him, I should apologize for doubting my own love for him, I should love him more than this, he deserved more. Now that I think of him, I miss him so bad. What is he doing right now?

I looked up into the sky as I hugged Seohyun. Thank God you answered my pray, now I know what to do and who to choose. Thank God I didn’t break up with my super cute boyfriend, Thank God you sent Seohyun here to punched me right in my heart with my own lines, Thank God for everything and… Thank God It’s Taenggoo. The one who fills my heart and mind with his cute smiles. I realized, Sungmin made me laugh, but he can’t make me cry the river just because missing him so bad. Sungmin made me smile, but he can’t make me smile like a crazy person by just thinking about him. Sungmin’s not Taeng and never will be. I love you My Taenggoo.

I released the hug, bid a farewell to Seohyun, I need to call someone now, as in N.O.W.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

HEHEHE

Sunny has realized that Sungmin’s just her puppy love :3

Are these chapters boring?

 I thought you guys don’t like the drama

That’s why I ended it.

I don’t like it though X)

Well give me idea, critic, comment, complain, question about the fic, anything X)

Till we meet again :D