O ow..The Freak Boy and The Gang

Ordinary Story

 

Author's POV

Early in the morning, Jesse, Yoong, Tiffany and Yuri arrived almost at the same time.

After parked the car, Yoong and Jesse walked to the front gate.

Yuri seemed to be waiting for Tiffany who still talked to her butler.

 "Yuri!!" Yoong ran to his best friend and drew attentions from other students.

 "Yoong! You are soooo loud! Morning, Jesse Oppa." Yuri glared to Yoong and immediately smiled brightly when she saw Jesse.

"Morning, Yuri. Are you alone? Where are Sunny and.." Jesse looked around until got cut off by Tiffany.

"Missing me already, Ice Prince?" Tiffany walked to them with megawatt smile plastered on her face. Jesse scoffed and dragged Yoong by his collar.

 Yoong reach out his hands to Yuri and move it like swimming motions,"Heelp! Yuri, help meeh.." Tiffany giggled while Yuri ran and held Yoong's hands to stop his Hyung from dragging Yoong.

 Jesse stopped and smirked, he whispered to Yoong,"Touch by her, happy enough, Yoongie?"

Yoong smiled dorkily and nudged his brother away,"Hold me Yuri, I'm afraid Jesse Hyung will take me away again like that. He won't do that if you're with me, he will afraid to hurt girl. Wait, are you a girl?" Yoong faked a shocked expression and eyed Yuri from head to toe.

Yuri pinched Yoong's cheeks so hard,"Yes I am, and let me be the one who tortured you!"

 "Awya awya! It hweeertss.." Yoong cried in pain, hardly.

 Unconsciously, both of Jesse and Tiffany laughed at this scene, when they laughed together, they looked at each other then realized it, both of them put the cool expression on their faces like nothing happened.

 "Ehem. Thank you for walked me home yesterday, Jesse." Tiffany said it without looked at Jesse.

Jesse made this as a revenge, he stayed quiet and put the headphones to his ears.

"Yah! I'm talking to you here!" Tiffany pulled one of his headphones.

"Huh? What? Me? Oh Tiffany, what's up? Were you talking to me? What?" Jesse faked a shocked expression while his hand held Tiffany's hand, which was pulling his headphone.

 "Uuurrgh nothing!" Tiffany yanked his hand and walked away.

Jesse chuckled softly and ran to her ,"You're welcome. Your dad is so nice, I bet so was your mom, where do you get inherited this annoying personality, then?" Teased Jesse while put his headphone to his bag.

Tiffany stopped right away,"I'm not annoying, why can't you be more humanly like Yoong? He's so nice to everyone, not like his older brother. Hah!"

 "Even when I'm not as nice as Yoong, you still like me, right? Well no one can ignore me." Jesse raised one of his eyebrows and smirked playfully.

 "You...aish!" Tiffany walked away from Jessy quickly when suddenly..

"Hey you stop right there!" There were 3 boys who have big body and circled Tiffany.

 "Where's that Hwang?" Jesse thought to himself when,"AAAARGH! JESSE HELP!" Tiffany's shout can be heard, well with that loud voice, pfft. (Shut up, Author! –sincerely, readers-)

 Jesse ran to the source of voice and press 2 to call Yoong when he looked at the size of those 3 boys. "Hey! You guys! Don't you feel shame of yourselves? Making a trio and circled a girl in this lonely BACKYARD, huh?!" Jesse emphasized the 'Backyard' to make Yoong understand.

 "Yah John, who is that guy?" Asked boy #1 to John who held Tiffany's hand now.

 "Ooh!! Yeah! It's him again! You guys should beat him up, I'll give you guys more!" Jesse gulped and prayed in his mind,"Oh come on Yoong!"

 "Yes Hyung? Hyung? What's with that shout? Is it Tiffany Noona? Hyung? What? Backyard? Beat him? OH I GOT IT! Yuri, we gotta help Jesse Hyung!" Yoong answered the phone and got the sign immediately. He also phoned Taeng Hyung to come, fiuh.. Thank God he's not dumb this time.

"Let her go, sorry, what's your name again? Jong? Joey? Job? Josh? My bad to not remember something that wasn't importa.. WHOOOPS! Sorry big guy!" The boy #1 almost punched Jesse's face, but fortunately Jesse managed to dodge it.

 "Jesse, watch out!" Tiffany reminded Jesse then John closed with a cloth.

 "What? WHOOAA! That was clooooosseee!!" Jesse can't keep his cold face and dodge the knife from the boy #2.

“Don’t you know we’re prohibited to bring sharp weapon?!” Said Jesse while kick the boy #2’s hand and make the knife thrown away.

The boy #3 managed to tackle Jesse from behind, and the boy #1 punched Jesse's jaw, fortunately it just a small hit, because Jesse tilted his head to dodge it. But still, seeing the boy #1's muscle, everyone knows it hurts. “…..Damn.. WADAW!” Jesse cried in pain.

The time of Yoong's arrival can't be more perfect, Yoong pulled the boy #3's ears hard and swirled them. Jesse dodge some of kicks and punch from the boy #1 and #2.

 He managed to dodge but can't attack them back since both of them attacked him brutally. Accidentally, Jesse tripped and fall from his stance. "Damn, my , whoa whoa whoaa!"

The boy #1 and #2 grabbed Jesse's shoulders and ready to beat the hell outta him.

"Oh no.." Yoong whispered to himself while seeing his older brother in that situation.

 

 

 

TBC..

Cliffhanger! HIHIHI.

My first cliffhanger Pffft X)

Drama? Hmm I never think about it.

But I’ll try to make one, okay? :D

So, what do you think? What’s gonna happen to Jesse and Yoong?

Till we meet again :D