Thanks to *PLAK!*

Ordinary Story

 

Jesse’s POV

I felt a pang right in my heart. I saw Tiffany and Siwon walked away hand in hand. I hate this feeling. I’m sure I saw Tiffany’s eyes on me before left me with him. But what the hell did I do?! I just stared blankly like an idiot.

“Jesse oppa?” Hara moved closer to me.

“Stop right there, Hara. I will make it clear to you, I’m not interested in you. Really, I’m sorry. But please leave me alone. Go on, go to the meeting room first.” I sat on the nearest chair from him.

“I got it, Jesse Oppa. Is Tiffany Unnie is the one you loved, Oppa?” Hara asked me before leaving the classroom.

That question made me questioning my own heart,”Am I in love with Tiffany? If it’s not love, then what? Yes, I must be in love with her. I knew this for a long time but I just suppressed the feeling because I thought love isn’t something that important to think about now.” I thought to myself.

“Yes, Hara. I’m madly in love with Tiffany.” I nodded and smiled weakly to Hara.

Hara smiled, moved closer to me and.. *PLAK!* She slapped me hard on my cheek.

 “Yah you coward! I must be not in my right mind to like someone as stupid as you! Go and chase her! Do you want Tiffany unnie falling for Siwon Oppa? You don’t, right? Go and chase her, you babo!” Hara pulled my shirt to stand up.

I dazed in the silence, I touched my reddened cheek,”YEAH YOU’RE RIGHT, HARA! Thank you so much! Yeah, I should go for her. Yeah yeah.” I stood up and rushed outside.

*CKIIIITTT* “Ngg Hara, thank you and actually I like sweets, I just don’t want to make you fell harder than you had, HEHEHEHHE” then I dashed to the meeting room right away!

I opened the meeting room’s door. The meeting room is filled with chats and laughs. But they all suddenly stopped when they saw me at the door. I saw Tiffany sat beside Siwon. Hhh… I can’t sit beside her.

“Am I interrupting something?” I asked them. They just stared at me, including Tiffany, in the silence until one of them shouted,”Yah. Are you the leader or not? Why do you keep coming late? And we had heard about your reputation, you’re so lazy, you won’t lay a finger to help us in the work, aren’t you?”

It startled me, I mean, how could be there’s a gossip like that? I mean…

I NEVER BEEN IN THIS KIND OF WORK BEFORE PUAHAHAHA stupid gossip X))

Wait Jesse, this isn’t time to laugh and let your image ruined in front of Tiffany. Okay, stay cool, Jesse.

I kept my face straight, even it’s getting so hard to control myself from laughing. “Where do you hear that gossip from?” I asked him calmly.

All of the students looked at Siwon. He stayed quiet and pretended like nothing happening now.

I moved closer to him, I may be shorter than him, but my cold glare can’t be underestimated.

“Ow. Siwon, huh?” I peek at Tiffany’s expression, she creased her eyebrows and looked at Siwon, curious, eh?

“Y.. Yes? What? It’s true, you’re always late!” Siwon shifted his position uncomfortably.

“Hmm. Okay then.” Siwon exhaled his breath in relief.

“But! Where do you hear the gossip of I never laid a finger to help others in a work like this? Hmm?” I raised one of my eyebrows.

“Ngg..” Siwon hesitated to answer.

“I mean, how could you hear something like that when this is the first time for me to get involved in the work like this? Or, oooow oooow, ah! *I clapped my hand* I knew it! Hmm… Well I’m just asking. It’s not like I’m accusing you… Did you make the gossip by yourself?!” I exclaimed in a shocked tone while widened my eyes.

“No! I mean, I never heard of it, but..” Siwon tried to explain.

I peek at Tiffany’s reaction, she looked like tried to control herself from exploding in laughing. This made me happier. One shot, two birds died!

“B..bb..bb..ut? What? Say it clearly, you want to see my ? What?” The other students burst out.

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laugh can be heard from the meeting room.

I smiled in satisfied while Siwon run away from the meeting room.

“Yeah I knew it! He lied to us!” | “He was envy of you, Jesse!”

“It’s okay. Sorry I was late but, let’s continue the meeting, shall we?” Being the good leader, I managed to lead them until the end of meeting.

When the meeting dismissed, I walked to Tiffany, but she seemed to avoid me.

“Tiff?” I called her.

She just walked away and pretended to check her cell phone. Old trick, eh? I use that kind of trick too, Tiff.

“Tiff, you don’t have to pretend like you didn’t hear me and check your cell phone, I use that kind of trick too, you know. Hehehe.” I kept up with her.

She smiled a bit and asked me,”Where’s Hara? You’re not with her?”

“Do you want me to be with her?” I asked her seriously.

She stayed quiet and just walked along the hallway.

I grabbed her hand and made her looked at me. “Tiff, I’m sorry for not held you back in the classroom back then.” She looked away. It hurts me to see her looked away from me.

“Tiff, look, come on, I’m talking to you.” I squeezed her hand softly to get her attention.

“Yeah I knew, Jesse. Why should you anyway? We aren’t an item, and you won’t let a girl down, you won’t ignore Hara, so that’s why..” Tiffany looked like she want to cry.

I hugged her. I let her cry on my chest. Then I felt a pair of arms hugged me back. OH MY GOD, IS THIS HEAVEN?!! HEAVEN ON EARTH?! YIIIIHAAAA!!!!

I grinned dorkily, luckily she can’t look my grin.

“Sssh.. Look, I’m sorry. I should held you back, I should shouted your name and didn’t let you go like that with Siwon. But thanks to him and Hara, their actions made me realize that I don't want to lose you. Not back then, not now, not in the future. I know this is cheesy, but please don’t go again from me…” I her back down while saying this. I can feel she nodded on my chest.

I kissed her crown of head. Wait a little longer, Tiff. I won’t make my confession as standard as anyone could be, just wait a little longer…

“Tiff…” I called her softly.

“Yes?” She looked up and saw my grin.

“Don’t snort on my shirt, okay?” My grin got bigger when she hit my chest.

She playfully tugged my shirt and faked a snort.

“YAH YAH! Here, use this.” I dodged her and gave her my handkerchief.

“Hahahahaha! Thank you.” She laughed and took my handkerchief.

I held her free hand, took her bag, and lead her to the front gate while she’s busy snorted softly.

Suddenly she stopped and looked at me with her serious expression,”Wait!”

“What?” I asked her confusedly.

“You didn’t use this for something dirty, right?!” She returned my words.

I poked the tip of her red nose lightly,”Yes I did. I used it to wipe my lips, now it’s all over your face.”

She blushed madly while I’m laughing so hard.

“Tell your butler to go home, I will drive you home.” I can’t believe I said it to Tiffany, the most annoying girl I’ve ever known but still, I’ve ever loved.

“Really? The ice prince will drive me home?” She asked me with a playful expression on her face.

“You have 3 seconds to decide. One..” I pretended to count on my watch.

“Yah yah! Waittt!!! I’ll call my butler!” She blocked my watch and typed something in her cell phone.

“Two…” I playfully still pretended to count.

“Hello! Hello! Mr. Kang? Hello? You don’t have to pick me up, my friend will drive me home. Okay? Okay, yes, we will, okay, thank you, good evening. *click* THERE, DONE, SATISFIED??” She pinched my arm so hard.

“Ouuuhh…” I cried in pain.

“Huh? Is it that hurt, Jesse?” She rubbed my arm. Hmm. So soft. HEHEHEHE.

“No, it’s not, but sure it’s nice to be rubbed by you. HAHAHA” I ran away to my car and she chase me as I expected, she’s too easy to be read.

I opened the passenger’s door and let her in,”Thank you, Jesse.” She said that with her beautiful smile.

“You’re welcome, Tiff.” I smiled warmly to her then I started the engine and slowly left Soshi High to Tiffany’s home.

Well, today we may not an item………………………………..................................……………yet : )

 

 

 

 

TBC…..

VIVA LA HARA, HAIL HARA, VOTE HARA AS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND X)))

All the sweetness is caused by Hara xD *thank her* X)

Yeah, here a little longer update hehehehe :p

They both realized their feelings already but Jesse want to make it special! :D

How do you guys think? Is it sweet enough to make you guys feel like want to puke? xD

And who should be on the next chapter?

Sunyeon or Yoonyul?

Or JeTi again? x)

Till we meet again :D