The Cameramen!

Ordinary Story

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Sungmin fell on the ground and Sunny froze at her standing position. Taeng pulled Sunny’s hand and walked away, left Sungmin who was still shocked about what happened.

“Taeng, let me go!” Sunny tried to release Taeng’s grip.

Taeng stopped and turned his head to Sunny,”It hurts, Sunny.” He loosened the grip on Sunny’s hand then intertwined their hands together.

Sunny looked at their hands then to Taeng’s face, the face that she missed a lot.

“What’s hurt, Taeng?”

Taeng pointed to his chest,”Here. I don’t what it is, but it hurts a lot when I see you away from me, when I see you with him, with Sungmin. It hurts…” Taeng’s eyes was reddening now.

Sunny unconsciously rubbed Taeng’s chest to calm his down then blushed right away after realized what was she doing.

Taeng smiled widely,”It feels better.”

Both of them smiled shyly and can’t look into each other’s eyes.

Suddenly, Sunny hit Taeng’s back,”Yah! Why did you pushed Sungmin to the ground?”

“I didn’t.” Taeng answered coldly.

It shivered Sunny a bit but she didn’t show it,”You did! He fell to the ground.”

“I didn’t. I PULLED him, that wasn’t my fault if he is so weak.” Taeng scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“You were jealous, Taeng.” Sunny glared at him.

“YEAH I WAS! I always love you, Sunny. I know I was wrong for doubting you, I’m sorry about that. But I was so freaking missing you. I can’t stand seeing you with other man, he hugged you, it hurts me so bad that…” Taeng’s tie was pulled by Sunny then Sunny kissed Taeng right on his lips.

Taeng’s eyes got widened, saw Sunny’s eyes closed, he closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss. Taeng deepened the kiss as he pushed Sunny lightly to the wall behind her, he tilted his head so he can kiss her more comfortably. Sunny circled her arms on his neck, while Taeng wrapped his arm on her waist, held her closer till there was no gap between them.

Taeng nibbled her lower lips, Sunny opened his mouth slightly then Taeng’s tongue roamed and every single part in . Sunny moaned a bit in Taeng’s mouth and it turned Taeng on. They stopped to breath,”That was my first…” Sunny admitted it shyly.

Taeng pecked her lips again,”Then that was the second.” Pecked her lips again,”The third.” Pecked her lips again,”The fourth” Sunny giggled and tilted her head away,”It’s embarrassing…” She blushed madly.

Taeng smiled and kissed her cheek then whispered to her,”Forgive me?”

Sunny turned her head to Taeyeon and nodded,”Forgive me too. I wasn’t being honest to you back then.” Taeng nodded at her,”Sorry for not really understanding you. And mmm, yeah, sorry for pulled Sungmin that way.” Sunny smiled at Taeng’s words,”I love you.”

“I love you too.” Taeng finished his sentence with a hug, he smelled the scent that he missed so much,”Don’t leave me again, Sunny. Please…” Sunny nodded and held him tighter.

*Rrr Rrr*

Taeng’s cell phone was vibrating in her pocket, Sunny felt it then wanted to release the hug but Taeng held her,”Don’t, I still miss you. Let me answer the call this way, okay?” Sunny giggled at Taeng’s childishness, she held Taeng again,”Uwuwuuww my Taenggoo miss me so much hmm? Hihihi”

Taeng pulled a bit and stuck his tongue to Sunny then answered the phone.

“Yeah? Who is this?”

“WOHOOOOO! WHAT A NICE SCENE WE ARE WATCHING TAENG! HAHAHAHAHA” Jesse and Tiffany’s laughs can be heard over the phone.

Taeng and Sunny looked to the source of the voices, there they are, Jesse and Tiffany waved their phones to them.

Taeng put his phone back to his ear,”Yah, what are you guys doing?!”

“Us? We just tried how is it feel like to be a cameraman…. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Anyway, you guys aren’t the first, we got Sungmin and Seohyun’s first. We’re so gonna be great paparazzi HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Then Tiffany’s claps can be heard even when they were not so near from Taeng and Sunny.

Sunny hid her face with both of her hands,”I’m so dead. I’m so dead. I’m so dead.” She mumbled it to herself.

Taeng ran to Jesse and Tiffany,”Aish that midget is running here, COME ON, TIFF!” Jesse tried to grab Tiffany’s hand but then he realized, Tiffany has ran away before him,”YAH YOU! WHAT KIND OF GIRLFRIEND ARE YOU? LEAVING ME ALONE HERE! I CAN BE KILLED BY THAT MIDGET WOOOOO!!” Jesse started running catch up with Tiffany and ran as fast as he could when he saw Taeng was getting closer to him.

“HAHAHAA! Come here Jesse HAHAHA Sorry for leaving you!!!” Tiffany shouted and laughed but she still kept the pace up.

“COME HERE YOU TWO! ERASE THE PICTURES! YAH YOU GUYS!” Taeng ran to chase the two pranksters.

“SORRY TAENG BUT… TIFFANY, LET’S SAY IT TOGETHER!” Jesse shouted to Tiffany and Tiffany turned back now she was running backward,”FOREVER NOOO!!” Tiffany and Jesse finished the sentence together, laughed dorkily and ran hand in hand while Taeng still chase them.

Meanwhile, Sunny was still regretted her action back then,”Oh No…. What should I do, I just got my first kiss……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…..recorded.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

Yeay! :D

How was that? xD

Hope you guys like it.

Till we meet again!