The.Best.Night.Ever.

Ordinary Story

 

AUTHOR’S POV

After the super hectic days of exam, the Graduation day came. The whole 3rd graders cheered for it a lot, they all got accepted in the Universities that they wanted. Especially Taeng, Sunny, Tiffany and Jesse. They got accepted in the same University in Seoul. At first Jesse’s parents wanted him to enter a University in America but Jesse fought so hard against it, he didn’t want to be apart from his friends especially Tiffany. Now, it’s the day before the Prom Night. The Most Honored Event in High School. Soshi High Prom Night.

“Taeng, how about this one?” Jesse showed his best friend a white slim tie.

“Nah, your vest is white, Jesse. Come on, just use the tie that Tiffany gave.” Taeng just looked for a sec then focused again on his game.

“Taeng, you know it’s pink. I don’t wanna be a pretty boy in this prom night. This is gonna be a special night for all of us, for me too.” Jesse looked at the pink slim tie with a disgusted face.

Taeng paused his game, put his joystick on the table, then turned to Jesse,”Do you love Tiffany?”

“What kind of question is it? Of course I do.”

“Then you should love what she loves. As simple as that, put that white aside, take the pink one, and go shower.” Taeng pushed Jesse’s shoulder to stand up and prepared for the night.

“Is it?” Jesse thought dumbly.

“It is.” Taeng nodded several times with a serious face to convince Jesse.

“Okay. I love Tiffany, I will love pink too. Okay. Got it. Thanks Taeng!” Jesse turned his back then walked to his room.

“Yeah, just nod and agree, Jesse, so I can continue my game. Lalala oh and that pink tie is damn feminine HAHAHAHA” Taeng laughed as he took his joystick from the table.

-meanwhile in Tiffany’s home-

“Sunny, how do I look?” Tiffany came out from her bathroom shyly.

Sunny dropped her jaw,”Omo! Neomu Yeopo! Seriously! You’re really beautiful with that dress, Fany!” Sunny clapped her hands and gave Tiffany two thumbs up.

“Really? Will Jesse like it? Ehm but it’s kinda revealing…” Tiffany tried to pull the dress a little higher so it will cover her cleavage. (WHAT THE HELL DID I WRITE………………….-author-)

“Aish, yours are perfect, you don’t need to cover them up.” Sunny pulled Tiffany’s hands down.

“Will Jesse like it?” For Tiffany, that was all matter.

“Of course! But he has to pay more attention to you, since you’re so beautiful tonight!” Sunny smiled and continued polishing her nails.

“Okay, I guess I better do my hair now.” Tiffany walked to her mini table and took the hairdryer.

 

­From : Taeng

            “Bunny! What are you doing? I’m getting bored, Jesse takes so long in his room. : (“

Sunny’s phone vibrated then Sunny got annoyed.

From : Sunny

            “Taengoo, as much as I miss you too, I AM POLISHING MY NAIL NOW, IT’S HARD TO TEXT WITH MY NAILS HALF DONE, SO DON’T DISTURB ME AND WAIT. DON’T POUT! I KNOW YOU DO IT! DON’T WHINE, I KNOW YOU WILL DO IT. DON’T START CHUCKLE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DEFINITELY WILL DO IT. AND DON’T REPLY THIS MESSAGE.”

Taeng was so happy to get the reply from Sunny, he opened his phone, read the message then started pouting, but got shocked then,”Aaah why did… Omo, she knew it! Hehehe My Sunny knows everything hehehe OMO SHE KNEW IT AGAIN, I have to rep… oh God she knew everything. I won’t be able to cheat on her, she knew everything… Is she Alice from the Twilight Saga? Am I gonna marry a paranormal…?” Taeng put his head on the table confusedly.

30 minutes later Jesse and Taeng were ready for the prom night, they checked their last look in front of the big mirror in Jesse’s room. Taeng was so cute with a red shirt, white bowties from Sunny, black slacks and a perfect black suit with a rose in his pocket to complete his formal wear. Different with Jesse, Jesse wore a simple black shirt with a pink slim tie from Tiffany on their 3monthversary, then he also wore a white formal thin vest, black slacks then completed with a black muscle fit semi-formal coat, overall Jesse were looked so classy, warm, and absolutely charming.

“Are you guys going now?” Yoong appeared out of nowhere with Yuri.

“Yeah…” Taeng answered him while still fixing his spiky hair. He really used so many wax for that. While Jesse just messed up his hair, he didn’t want to be looked so formal, so he just messed up his hair, but little did he know, he looked absolutely stunning when his hair like that. Kinda bedhair.

“Okay you guys have fun!” Yuri smiled to her sunbaes and dragged Yoong out of his brother’s room.

“Yuri, we should get ready too! HEHEEHHEHE!” Yuri nodded at her boyfriend and went away to pick her dress.

“Yoong, Yuri, take care okay! We’re going now, don’t burn the house okay, don’t forget to use , play safe, and OUCH! What was that for, Jesse?! I’m doing a good job, replacing you to warn them!” Jesse smacked Taeng’s head and answered him,”They shouldn’t do ‘it’ now. Not until me and Tiffany do it first.” After said that, Jesse’s cheeks burned with his own words.

“Aish, you and your dirty mind.” Taeng walked to Jesse’s car while Jesse just shook his head, slapped his own cheeks then went to Tiffany’s house with Taeng.

*Ting Tong Ting tong tong tong ting ting ting tong tong*

“THE HELL?! WHO’S THAT?!” Mr. Hwang opened his front door harshly.

Jesse pointed to Taeng while Taeng was caught in the action, he was about to press the bell again.

“O o w… GOOD NIGHT, Mr. Hwang! What a nice night right? That’s why I thought you need some mus…yic…” Taeng couldn’t finished his sentence, Mr. Hwang already pinched his cheeks and shook Taeng’s head to the left and right.

“Good night, Mr. Hwang. Are Tiffany and Sunny ready?” Jesse bowed slightly then looked around inside the house.

“Wait up, TIFFANY SUNNY! The boys are HERE!” Mr. Hwang shouted as he went inside.

“Wow…” That was all Taeng and Jesse could say when they saw two beautiful princesses in front of them.

“May I?” Jesse bowed slightly and stretched out his hand to Tiffany.

“What’s with that gentle gesture, Jesse?” Tiffany blushed as she took his hand.

“Aigoo my Bunny, I mean, Princess Bunny, as cute as ever, cuter, beautifuler, oh I mean more beautiful, I even can’t find the right words to tell how perfect you are tonight, My Lady.” Taeng kissed Sunny’s hand after finishing his sweet speech.

Sunny was damn hot with a backless short red dress and white high heels, really matched with Taeng. While Tiffany with a long black dress with a simple yet luxury pink purse on her hands, really matched with Jesse.

“Don’t forget to go home, kids.” Mr. Hwang winked as he said it.

“Yah Dad!” Tiffany glared at her Dad then went in to the passenger seat which is opened first by Jesse of course.

“I will drive Tiffany home as soon as we can, Mr. Hwang. Thank you for understanding and have a pleasant night.” Jesse bowed slightly then ran a little to the driver seat. With that, they went to the Prom Night.

The slow music can be heard from the outside of the hotel where the Prom Night held. Taeng, Sunny, Jesse and Tiffany walked together into the hall. Chatters everywhere, people with nice dresses and tuxedos wandered around but four of them caught the crowd’s attentions from the very first steps they took in the hall. Whispers could be heard from the people, they really admired them.

“Welcome Students. I actually have to give a speech but I haven’t prepared for it so just enjoy the night!” Mr. Choi ended his VERY SIMPLE speech then went to his date tonight, Ms. Kim Hyoyeon.

“HAHAHAH! YEAH MR. CHOI!” The kids cheered for him because it meant they all can eat and the MC will start the main event.

The MC started with some blah blah blah then got kids’ attentions on some videos and photos of the 3rd graders, they got laughs from the kids, and also tears. The 3rd graders realized that tonight was the last night they will be together as the students of Soshi High, they will go to the different University, different future, different place, some of them hugged their friends and that was when the sad things ended.

The DJ played a slow music and the MC let the students to dance with their date that night.

“My Beautiful Princess, dance with me? Please?” Jesse smiled to Tiffany and she loved it so much.

“Of course, my Ice Prince.” Tiffany nodded and stood up from her seat.

Jesse held Tiffany’s small waist,”You look gorgeous with that dress, Tiff.” Jesse smiled and looked down a bit because he was taller than her.

“You look hot with that tuxedo too, Jesse.” Tiffany giggled as she looked up to Jesse’s face.

“Are you sure you were born in America?” Jesse learnt her face and asked it seriously.

“Yes of course, why?” Tiffany tilted her head a little to her side.

Jesse found it so cute then kissed her cheeks then whispered to her,”Because I thought all the Princess born in fairy tale.” Jesse grinned widely as he peek Tiffany’s cheeks reddened.

“Yah you Cheesy Jesse!” Tiffany pinched Jesse’s neck.

Jesse laughed and that was when Taeng ruined their sweet moment with a stomp on Jesse’s left foot.

“Ooops, didn’t see that. Sorry.” Taeng pulled Sunny away and laughed secretly with her.

“Yah Taenggoo! You shouldn’t do that! You ruined their moment hahaha!” Sunny scolded him but can’t hold her laughter too because of her cousin’s face when he laughed then changed into a frown immediately as his foot got stomped by Taeng.

“Hahahhaa! I just love to tease them, fyi, that romantic line is mine, I ever used it as a joke, how could he used that?! Aish, he has to pay me!” Taeng pouted because his CHEESY NOT ROMANTIC line used by Jesse.

Sunny pecked his pouted lips,”You know I can’t resist your cute lips. Hihihi…” Sunny got stopped by Taeng’s lips which was deepened the kiss.

Taeng closed his eyes and that was when he felt something nudged him, and of course, it was Jesse’s back shoulder.

“Ooops, didn’t see that. Sorry, Baby Taengoo” Jesse smiled evilly to Taeng and Taeng nudged Jesse back, they still in hugging position with their girlfriend.

Then suddenly…

“LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTED, FELLLAAASSSS!!!” four of them turned to the source of voice then got shocked to find Yoong shouted on the stage with the standing mic and Yuri was also there, holding a champagne bottle. The loud music started, all the students started to realize the situation, the slow dances began changing to the wild dances.

Yuri shook the bottle then opened it,”WOOOOHOOOO!” and the party got wilder and wilder.

“Here, use it to cover your body, it must be cold too, right? You’re awesomely stunning but I don’t want the other see you that way.” Jesse took off his coat then gave it to Tiffany.

“Awww my baby Jesse is jealous! Hihihi” Tiffany wore it with Jesse’s help then peck Jesse’s right cheek.

After that, they all danced like there was no tomorrow, they laughed, did some crazy moves, and just enjoyed the night.

“I didn’t know you will come, Yoong!” Taeng patted his best friend’s shoulder as they all sat on the sofa in a corner of the hall.

“HEHEHE SURPRISE!” Yoong and Yuri grinned widely as they do some their own moves together.

Then not far from them, there were Mr. Choi and Ms. Kim Hyoyeon, Ms. Kim put her head above Mr. Choi’s shoulder as Mr. Choi wrapped Ms. Kim shoulder safely. They watched the kids and looked super sweet as they were the parents of the kids, watching the kids playing.

Yuri saw it, awed alone and turned to Yoong,” I love you, Yoong.”

“I knew it, I always know and I always love you too.” Yoong kissed Yuri’s forehead as the loud music kept shouting from the back, Yuri wrapped her hands in Yoong’s body, but they didn’t care. That moment, they felt like it was the slowest music ever.

“Taengoo, I lov…” Taeng kissed Sunny’s lips and whispered,”Talk less, do more, baby.” Taeng smirked as he hugged Sunny tightly,”I love you. I still want to say it, Taeng. I won’t doubt my feeling again. There I said it.” In the less light, Taeng could saw the glimpse of red on Sunny’s cheeks,”Awuuu my baby is blushing HEHEHEH. I love you too, more, most, and forever.” Taeng said it seriously, and he meant it.

Then that night was the night they enjoyed the most in their high school time.

“You know what, if we ever born again, let’s still be friends and enjoy the life together like this. I love you guys, I love you, Tiff.” Jesse shouted and whispered the last part to Tiffany’s ear then Tiffany’s lips landed on Jesse’s lips gently.

 

Guess that Mr. Hwang’s warn was true, they may be forget to go home…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

Sorry guys for the late update.

I’m thinking of a new story, or should I make the sequel?

Well I haven’t decided yet. Hihihi.

Thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting.

I will get much busier since the exam is around the corner, so just hope for the best okay XD

Till we meet again :D