The New Couple and...Enemy?

Ordinary Story

TAENG’S POV

I followed Jesse’s advice but again, she’s not there. I went to her house only to find her mom, I even waited for her, I waited so patiently, I don’t know for how long but when it almost dark, she still wasn’t got home. I sighed at my seat, I went to school earlier this morning, I want to meet her, I want to apologize to her, I want to hear her voice.

I sat on my seat, stared at the chair beside me, Sunny’s, then my imagination were running from the first time we met until now, she has the long hair back then in our freshman year, she was so beautiful back then but I never realized it until now, I got too immersed with Jesse and Yoong back then. Sunny was beautiful, now she is more than beautiful, I like her short hair, it gave the tough aura, that’s why I never wanted to see her cry.

“Taeng? Is it you?” Jesse appeared from the classroom door.

“Huh? Yeah, of course, who else?” I turned my head to the classroom door.

“Oh GOD! I thought you were a ghost, you know, school ghosts are used to pretend to be one of the student to prank the real other students.” Jesse rubbed his chest in relief.

“Hahahaha, no, I arrived too early this morning. Anyway, Jesse, I planned to apologize to Sunny later after school, since I didn’t meet her yesterday in her house, she haven’t got home until it almost dark. How’s that sound?” I told my best friend happily.

Jesse sat on his seat and patted my shoulders,”That… sounded… GREAT! Hahahaha I’ll take Tiffany out later so she won’t bug Sunny after school. How’s that sound?” Jesse raised his eyebrows towards me.

“That sounded YOU JUST WANTED TO TAKE HER OUT! HISH!” then our bickering stopped by Sunny’s appearance.

Jesse smiled to Sunny and greeted her,”Hello Couzz! Where were you last night?” Jesse gave a sign with his eye and mouthed,”You were curious right?” and had his playful smirk.

“Hello couz! I was at the park with Seohyun,  why?” I can feel her gaze on me, but keep cool Taeng, come on.

“No, I just asking, anyway, where’s Tiffany?” Jesse asked Sunny and gave a smirk to Taeng.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Taeng sighed in relief, at least Sunny wasn’t with other boy.

“Morning Taenggoo” Sunny smiled and sat beside Taeng.

Taeng felt like his heart bursted out from his chest,”M…M…Morning… Sunny…” Aish why did I stutter?! Taeng cursed himself.

“SUNNY! Where were you? I told you to wait a bit, I had to talk to my butler back then!” Tiffany appeared and ruined SunYeon moment.

Tiffany saw both of them were froze at their position without saying anything, Tiffany pulled Jesse with her and gave him a sign.

Jesse got confused, he didn’t get the sign,”What?” Jesse turned his head to Tiffany and got smacked lightly by Tiffany.

Tiffany dragged Jesse to the corner of their classroom,”Ish babo Jesse, say something that we have things to do or else, let them alone.” Tiffany whispered to Jesse.

Jesse stayed silent,”Baby Fany, actually, you were the one who interrupted their moment.” Jesse scratched  his forehead, Tiffany had a guilty expression on her face while Jesse patted Tiffany’s shoulder. “It’s okay, you know, beautiful girls used to be not that smart.” Tiffany pinched Jesse cheek,”What did you say?!” Jesse tried to get away,”Aiya aiya it hurts, sorry I mean you’re beautiful, smart, awesome and lovely.” Jesse rubbed his cheek and Tiffany patted his head,”Hihihi nice Jesse.” Tiffany smiled until her eyes join the smile.

Taeng and Sunny saw that scene and both of them thought,”How I wish I can joke around with Taeng / Sunny right now…..”

 

The classes ended for today, Taeng and Sunny just talked to each other a bit, they still felt awkward to each other, Taeng hugged Jesse again and again just because he tried to release the urge to hug Sunny, and Tiffany had to pull Jesse from Taeng’s hug attacks several times. Jesse just surrendered with the situation and silently prayed, hope the day will end soon.

Seohyun was going to go home while Yoong and Yuri pulled her inside,”Wait wait wait! Don’t go home yet, I want to ask you about math, yeah math, I didn’t understand what the teacher said this morning, he explained it too fast, help me Seohyun…” Yuri acted while kicked Yoong’s foot to give him a sign.

Yoong yelped in pain, damn Yuri’s kick is really something, Yoong could be mistake it as the sign of bone break than a sign to act.

“Yes Seohyun, please teach Yuri, I don’t want her grade get any lower again.” Yoong nodded and helped his girlfriend with his not-so-convinced-act.

Yuri pulled Seohyun before Seohyun can say anything, now both of them were sitting on the nearest chairs with math books opened in front of them.

Yoong walked away from them and called Sungmin,”Yah Hyung, where are you? Seohyun was almost went home!” Yoong whispered to his phone.

“Yoong, please hold her a little longer, I almost finished here, nggg give me 20 minutes more?” Sungmin looked at his watch and tried to count the time.

“What? I should let my girlfriend to learn math 20 minutes more after a long day learning?! NO! 5 minutes!” Yoong tried to bargain with Sungmin.

“Aish! Please help me Yoong, the flowers just arrived like 1 minute ago, please please…” Sungmin begged to Yoong.

“10 minutes and that’s final. ANYEONG!” Yoong hung up on Sungmin and walked to his girlfriend and Seohyun. Here we go, math lecture…

Sungmin ran around the school tried to make his plan perfect, that time he saw Jesse and Tiffany walked down the stairs,”Yo Jesse! Hello Tiffany! Well, in a hurry, bye!” Jesse and Tiffany just waved at him then shrugged their shoulders.

“What is he doing?” Tiffany asked while still looked at Sungmin’s way.

“I don’t know. Preparing a confession, maybe?” Jesse remembered his preparation for Tiffany not a long time ago, it kinda same, the rushing, the panic yet nervous expression.

Jesse flicked his fingers,”Tiff, let’s help Sungmin, he must be need some helps right now.” Jesse remembered what Yoong said to him last night, about the confession to Seohyun.

Tiffany who didn’t know everything just nodded and followed her boyfriend.

Sungmin was busily spread the flower petals in the backyard until he found there’re two more pairs of arms helping him.

“Thank us later, just tell us what to do.” Jesse chuckled at him a bit while still spread the flower petals.

“Okay, please make it heart shaped, I will call a delivery guy right now!” Sungmin stopped spreading the flower petals and talked to someone via phone.

“Sungmin’s so romantic…” Said Tiffany with smile on her face, Jesse heard this,”Ehem. I think what I did for you is more romantic than this.” Jesse said with a proud smile on his face.

“Yah, you ruined the romantic scene I made!” Tiffany meronged to Jesse, Jesse hugged her from behind lifted her up and pretended to throw her away,”AAAAA! Don’t do that Jesse!!” Tiffany screamed in afraid.

Jesse laughed out so loud and let Tiffany down, Tiffany hit and pinched Jesse several times and laughed together.

“Ehem, heart shaped please…” Sungmin reminded them who were too immersed in playing with each other.

Jesse and Tiffany bowed to Sungmin,”Ah yes, sorry…” Then they secretly smiled to each other while still spreading the flower petals.

From : Sungmin Hyung

    “Yoong, you can take Seohyun out now.”

Yoong and Yuri almost died in boring because of the extra math lesson from Seohyun. On the other side, Seohyun who doesn’t know about anything, happily taught them.

Yoong shrieked in happiness and showed the text message to Yuri, both of them stood up and gave each other a high five. Then they moved closer to Seohyun, grabbed both of Seohyun’s hand.

“Ngg.. what is it? Why do you guys..AAAAA” Yoong and Yuri didn’t waste even for a sec, after they tidied the table up, they grabbed and dragged Seohyun from their classroom to the backyard.

Seohyun, Yoong and Yuri arrived at the backyard, there was Sungmin with a cute smile on his face, if you looked around, there were Jesse and Tiffany behind the big tree in the backyard, they were sneakily recording the scene and laughed to each other silently.

“Yoong, Yuri, thank you, you guys can go now. Come here Seohyunnie.” Sungmin stretched his hand towards Seohyun.

Seohyun left by Yoong and Yuri in confuseness,”What is it Oppa? I don’t get it.” Seohyun looked around, they were alone in the backyard but she take Sungmin’s offer and now they walked hand in hand.

Sungmin lead her into the backyard of Soshi High, Seohyun gasped when she saw the path from flower petals lead them to a table above the heart shaped flower petals,”Oppa? What is it means?”

Sungmin just smiled and pulled a chair and gestured Seohyun to sit.

Sungmin clapped his hand twice then a guy come with a menu, he handed the menu to Seohyun and Sungmin. “Order anything you like, Seohyunnie, it’s all on me.”

Seohyun opened the menu and closed , the menu said,”Seohyunnie, would you be my girlfriend?”

“Please, order something, Seohyunnie.” Sungmin smiled to Seohyun.

“What if I order you to be my boyfriend, Oppa?” Sungmin got shocked of the Seohyun’s bluntness, he never seen this side of Seohyun. “Anything for you, Seohyunnie.” Sungmin smiled then a group of people played an intro of…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1O9DyFLIKo

“Seohyunnie, please don’t give up on me, I thought you more than my step sister, sorry if it took so long to make me realize and have a gut to do this. Do you want to dance with me?” Sungmin stood up and Seohyun happily take his hand let him lead her to the dances.

The instrumentalist played the song slowly as they know that these siblings were dying to spend times together like this in a romantic way.

Secondhand Serenade – Fall For You

The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
 

Sungmin sing along and held Seohyun closer…


Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/secondhand_serenade/fall_for_you.html ]
Oh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

Tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
 

The day went dark slowly as the music stopped. Sungmin kissed Seohyun’s forehead and took her into a hug. Seohyun held Sungmin tightly,”Thank you Oppa.”

“Anything for you Seohyunnie, I love you.” Sungmin hugged Seohyun as tight as he could, because tonight he will make Seohyun fall for him over again.

Jesse and Tiffany walked out from their hiding place,”UWOOOOO! CONGRATULATIOOON!!!” Both of them ran circling the new couple and clapped dorkily.

Sungmin released the hug and thank them,”Hahaha thank you, you guys! Oh! I remembered something, I will text you again later Seohyunnie, I have to go, Thank you Jesse and Tiffany! Please take care of her for a while.” Jesse gave him a thumb up while Tiffany and Seohyun had squealed loudly together.

“SUNNY!” Sungmin shouted to call Sunny who was walking to the front gate.

“Sungmin? WHOAA!” Sunny shocked to be hugged by Sungmin.

“Thank you!!! You know, if it wasn’t because of you I won…” Sungmin was pulled by someone harshly and fell down to the ground.

It was Taeng.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

JENG JENG

Cliffhangeeeerrrr :D

How is it? Well I know this is a long chapter

Sorry if it is boring.

Okay then, gotta go, until next time!

:D