The Ice Prince's Princess

Ordinary Story

 

Author's POV

Jesse woke up early this morning. He sat on his bed, smiled, found himself missing Tiffany already even when last night he had their first chat beside school's project or anything related to the festival. That was also the first time for Jesse to add someone on his skype just because he really missed that someone's voice.

 -Flashback-

It's 18.00 in Jung's residence, no one's at home, Yoong went somewhere with his new sport car from Dad, and their parents were still out of town. Jesse just arrived from drove Tiffany home, they didn't do anything, just a simple goodbye and smiled to each other. But still, he blushed a lot remembering it.

Jesse took a nice hot bath, put on comfortable clothes then sat in front of his desk. He tapped his fingers on his laptop in a dilemma. Should him or shouldn't him added Tiffany to his skype contact?

"Well, we're not an item yet, it must be weird if I told her that I missed her.........but how could us get official if I just do nothing?! Hmmm....hmmm...." Then Jesse started counting the stripes on his t-shirt.

 "I should, I shouldn't, I should, I shouldn't, I should, I shouldn't, I should............uuurrgh okay. *click click click* there, done!" Then not so long after that Tiffany's name appeared in his contact list.

Dugeun dugeun dugeun.. Again, another dilemma, should him or shouldn't him start a conversation with her? Jesse clicked her name, opened her profile, stared at her picture, typed a greeting, erased it, type another sentence,  then erased them again. "Aaargh! I didn't know start a conversation will be this hard. Just say hi, Jesse, come on!" Jesse mumbled to himself.

 Then...

"Hi, Jesse : )"

 Oh no. Tiffany sent a message to me! Oh what a shame, I was the one who added her, aaaaarghhh. Okay. Now it's how to reply her, reply her right away or what, hmm hmm.. Then he decided.. "Hey, Tiff! Ahehehe. Sorry I was doing some stuff after added you, it wasn't I contemplated or in a dilemma to greet you or something like that. Hehehehehehe.." The honest Jung..."Damn, I typed too much!" Shouted Jesse in his head.

The conversation went in the nice flow....

 "Hahaha you're too cute, Jesse. Anyway, thank you for the drive. ^^"

"It was fine, I'm more than happy to drive you home. Had you take a bath?"

 ":"> Cheesy Jesse. LOL. Yes I had, why? Do you wanna bathe me? ;)"

 "Yes, of course."

"Huh?!"

"Eh no no no, sorry, wrong chat window. What? Of course not, I'm just asking, you know." Jesse hit his own head. How could I type it unconsciously?! Babo babo!!

 "Ooh, okay then. Am I disturbing you?"

 "No, of course not... Okay, honestly, I missed you and your voice, that's why I contemplated to greet you or not just now."

 "Hihihi, you're tooo cuteee, Jesse! xD"

 "What? No, I'm cool 8)"

"No, you're cute!"

"No, you're cuter!"

 "Jesse, this isn't going to an end..."

"Then just don't end it. Ngg.. Can I call you?"

"Wait, I will plug my headphone first, you don't wanna my Dad to hear us, right? Hihihi."

 "I don't mind actually." Again, the honest, innocent Jesse.

 "Well, I DO mind, he'll tease me if he knew about this. Okay, call me : )"

*Jesse’s calling you – Accept / Decline?*

 "Hello, Tiff. Hehe."

 "Hello, Jesse. Hehehe. What's the matter? Why did you want to call me?"

 "Hmm. I just missed your voice. That's all."

 "Hmm.. I missed yours too, hihihi."

 "Hmm.. What're you doing, Tiff?"

 "Hmm, talking to you?"

"Hahaha. No I mean, beside that, of course."

 "I'm breathing." Then Tiffany’s giggle can be heard from her line.

 "Yah! Who doesn't?! Ahhahaha. Just like your name, you're Funny (Fany)."

"I'm not, it's just you who were too serious."

“ Well I am, because I'm seriously in love with someone."

“Oh. Well, why don't you call her instead?"

 "Hmm do you want to know the reason or do you really want to know the reason?"

 "Yaah! Annoying Jesse. Bweee. Anyway, I'm gonna be right back, Dad's calling me now, I'll chat you later, okay? Don't go to sleep yet.. Okay?"

"Yeah, Tiff. I'll wait, send my regard to your Dad, bye!"

 "Okay! Bye, Jesse!"

 Then the conversation ended while Jesse still waited for Tiffany to be back.

Some minutes later

“Hello Jesse”

“Wow, that was fast! Hey Tiff. Missing you already, anyway. Hehehe.” Jesse smiled to himself while typed it.

“Hahaha. Anyway, what do you think of me, Jesse?”

Hmm. What a surprising question, I should answer it right. Okay, think Jesse, think!

“Hmm. To be honest, I don’t really like you physically at first. I mean, well you’re pretty and all, but that was not the thing that made me falling for you. You made my day even when you’re not trying to, you made my life more colorful than ever with all your sarcastic complains, hmm how to say it but, you’re annoyingly beautiful in your own way. I felt different when I’m with you, I felt like you were fragile so I need to be your side to protect you, to keep your smile on your face, to…love you.”

“Ooow. That was deep, man. How about my Dad, what do you think of him?”

“Huh? Your Dad? Well…”

“What?”

“Sorry, I accidentally press the ‘enter’ HEHE. Well… Your dad is a kind person, some students at school said that he’s strict, a vicious one and overprotective to you, but I don’t feel those kind of vibes from your Dad. I mean, if I have a beautiful daughter like you, I will be more overprotective than him, maybe. So I understand his position, I’m gonna be a dad later, so I think, he’s fine and a good example of father. And one more thing, he is handsome, I thought that was where you got that flawless face. Hahahaha. Sorry, am I talking too much?”

Then there’s no answer for a while

“Tiff? Did I scare you? I just being honest, I’m not trying to seduce you, or something. Sorry if I talked too much.”

“Ngg… Jesse… Oh My God…….. JESSEEEE!!!”

“Whoa, what’s up, Tiff?”

“That was my Dad!!!! I’m sooo sooo sorry!!!!! I was in the bathroom after helped him with some boxes from his office. OH NOO JESSEEEE, I’m SOOO SOOO SORRYY!! : (“

“Huh? Wait. What did you mean, that was your father?”

“Ngg… The one who typed and asked you some things after I ‘back’, it was him, my Dad! Sorry : (“

“………Oh Dear God……………”

“Jesse, can I call you now?”

“…………Is your Dad there?”

“No, I shooed him out after I saw him laughed in front of my laptop! I kicked him out, seriously, he crossed the line just now. : (“

Jesse called Tiffany

“Tiff? Hey, don’t be mad to your father.”

“But he was a jerk! He even said that he will add you on skype! I hate him.”

“Hahahaha I can imagine your cute pout in my head X) Just don’t be mad at him, okay? Oh, there’s a friend request from him HAHAHA He’s way too funny! Anyway, Yoong’s home, my room is gonna invaded by him anytime soon, I’ll text you, promise me you won’t sulk or angry with your Dad anymore, okay?”

“Hmm. Okay, do you know my number?”

“No, pm me right away! X)”

“Hahaha okay I will, I promise I won’t mad at him anymore. Thank you Jesse for your understanding.”

“Yeah it’s fine, I told you, err maybe him, I will be Dad later, so I understand, it’s fine, really.”

“Okay, text me later. I miss you.”

“Yeah, of course Tiff. I miss you too. Go on, stop the call.”

“Okay…”

“Okay…”

“…Jesse?”

“Yeah?”

“Hmm… Never mind, good night : )”

“Good night…”

Then suddenly Jesse’s room opened and Yoong appeared with cheesecake on his hands,”MY HYUUNGG! HEHEHEHEHHE I’m very happy right now!!”

“Ngg, Tiff, see you tomorrow then, the little demon has come, bye-bye!”

“Hihihi okay, say my Hi to Yoong, bye Jesse!”

“Okay!”

*click click click – sign out Skype*

Yoong moved closer to the screen of Jesse’s laptop,”Who was that, Hyung?”

“It was Tiffany. So, what’s up?” Jesse shut his laptop down.

“Ooow. Oh oh oh! Me and Yuri are official now! She’s my girlfriend now! HAHAHAHA” Yoong danced and jumped around his hyung’s room.

“WWHHHAATTT???!! NOOOOOO!! HOW COULD YOU?! I HAVEN’T ASKED TIFFANY, BUT YOU AND THAT YOUR TWIN HAD BEEN OFFICIAL NOW? OH GOD!” Jesse shouted in frustration.

“Hehehe your loss, Hyung. Go get Tiffany as soon as possible anyway, she won’t be available forever. Well, see you later my SINGLE hyung. HAHAHAHAHA.” Yoong ran out of Jesse’s room and slammed the door before Jesse could answer him.

“Okay, tomorrow or never, I will ask her to be mine.” Jesse made up his mind while clenched up his fist then he turned his laptop on again.

-Present-

“Yoong, wake up, we need to set some things up first.” Jesse knocked Yoong’s bedroom door.

“Ngg… It’s still 4 in the morning, Hyung…” Yoong rubbed his eye while his free hand pointed to the clock on their family room.

“Yeah, but we need to pick 3 more persons, so hurry up, take a quick shower, I’ve told our maids to make us toast breads, now go go!” Jesse pushed Yoong to Yoong’s bathoom then off to his own bathroom.

After Jesse and Yoong ate their breakfast, they went to the carport, argued a little then decided to choose the bigger car and Jesse drove to Tiffany’s house.

It was 5.15 in the morning, Jesse and Yoong had picked Taeng, Sunny and Yuri up. They all wore school uniforms while Jesse wore white shirts, white vest, it’s all white from shirts to toe. He knocked the door, Mr. Hwang opened it with a very sleepy face, Mr. Hwang motioned them all to come in.

They worked in silence, no one dare to make a sound, the loudest sound that they ever made is Jesse’s heartbeat. It’s out of their control, Jesse’s so nervous now.

“Jesse, here’s the rope, be careful okay?” Mr. Hwang patted Jesse’s shoulder and smiled to him.

“Okay, Mr. Hwang. Thank you and wish me luck!” Jesse nodded at him then headed to the garden.

After some tries, Jesse made it! He climbed up the rope, to Tiffany’s room. He arrived upstairs safely, he exhaled quietly. He saw his Tiffany through the windows, he smiled when he saw Tiffany’s cute sleeping face. He opened the window then entered Tiffany’s room sneakily.

He tiptoed to Tiffany’s bedside, stopped when Tiffany stirred a bit or made a move. He held his own breath, then went closer to the sleeping Tiffany.

Jesse opened his bag quietly, take his violin out, then started to play and ready to wake his love up…

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB0WG2-hFtc

Violin cover of Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars.

 

Tiffany stirred,”Oh my God, Jesse! What are you doing here????”

Jesse smiled and kept playing.

Tiffany sat on her bed, blushed and stared at her Jesse lovingly. Then she stood up, Jesse kept playing and follow her.

“Jesse, I want to wash up a bit, don’t follow me, okay? Hihihi” Tiffany pushed his back slowly.

Jesse nodded but still focus in his song.

Tiffany washed her face, brushed her teeth then wiped her face with pink towel. She came out and found Jesse still played his violin without peeking even just one time, she moved closer to Jesse and backhugged him. She inhaled Jesse’s scent that she always missed, and Jesse leaned his head to her head a bit, closed his eyes, play the violin with all his heart.

After finished the play, Tiffany released her hug, Jesse put his violin back to his bag then held Tiffany’s hand,”How is it, Princess?”

Tiffany blushed,”It was amazing, Ice Prince. Why don’t you tell me before, I can wear better pajamas or do my hair before sleep last night!” Tiffany hit Jesse’s chest lightly.

“Hahahaha. You’re beautiful, Tiffany. You don’t even have to try.” Tiffany tiptoed then kissed Jesse’s cheek.

“You’re welcome, Princess. I took that as a thank you from you Hehe.” Jesse looked at his cell phone secretly,”Now, come with me.”  Jesse held Tiffany’s hand then opened her bedroom door.

Tiffany was shocked. Her house had been decorated, she saw pink rose petals make a path to the dining room. “Jesse..?” She squeezed his hand a bit,”Yes, Princess?” Jesse stopped and turned his head to Tiffany.

“This is amazing…” She in a verge of crying because she felt touched, no one has ever do this to her.

“No, it’s not. You are.” Jesse smiled and pulled her with him to the dining room.

There, Mr. Hwang, Taeng, Sunny, Yuri and Yoong were waiting for them.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TIFFANY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!!” They all ran to Tiffany and hugged her. Tiffany cried, she even didn’t remember that today is the first of August, her birthday!

She made a wish in her heart,”I hope, we won’t get separated. I hope we all wealthy, lucky and stay healthy this year. And…..God, please do Your best for me and Jesse. Amen!”,  then she blew the candle. “YEAAAYYY!! Now we can eat the cake, Yoong!” Taeng exclaimed happily then got hit by his girlfriend on his head. Jesse glared at them and it successfully shut them up.

Mr. Hwang hugged his daughter, while the other started to eat the cake that Jesse had prepared.

“Happy birthday my lovely daughter, happy being 19, may all your wishes come true this year. And don’t forget to say yes to Jesse, okay?” Tiffany hugged her Dad tightly and nodded while wiping her tears.

Then Jesse come closer to her, hiding a big rose bouquet behind his back,”Tiffany, this is for you, beautiful roses for beautiful princess.” Tiffany took it then inhaled its scent.

“I’m not a sweet talker, I’m not a perfect prince like in those fairy tales, I’m not a super hero but I want to be there for you, I want to take care of you, I want to…Love you. We may not close for the long time, we may bicker some times, but that’s what made me can’t help but falling harder to you. So, today, on your birthday, in front of your father, I wanna ask you a thing that I always want to ask. Would you be my girlfriend?” Jesse held one of Tiffany’s hand while his other hand crossed his fingers on his back.

Tiffany pecked Jesse on his lips,”I must be crazy if I wouldn’t.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw…” Taeng, Yoong, Yuri and Sunny shouted to tease them.

Jesse hugged Tiffany,”Thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance to make you happy. Thank you…” he whispered into Tiffany’s ear.

Mr. Hwang walked closer to them, then pulled them into a group hug of three.

“I put my trust on you, Jesse. Please take care of my daughter, if you ever hurt her, I will cut your balls in front of the whole town, I mean it.” Jesse gulped and Tiffany laughed while pinched her Dad’s arm.

“Yes, Sir!” Jesse saluted to Mr. Hwang and all of them made a big group hug.

 

After that, they all tidied up the house while Tiffany went to her room to get ready for school.

“Psst, Jesse! Come here!” Tiffany whispered to Jesse while everyone was busy sweep the floor and wash the dishes.

“Huh? What is it, Tiff?” Jesse dragged by Tiffany to her bedroom.

“I want to tell you something.” Tiffany closed the door and whispered huskily.

It made Jesse gulped in nervous and his junior kinda reacted differently because of her voice and their surrounding, well…. Bed. X)

“Wh…What?” Jesse cursed himself for stuttering.

“I love you too.” Tiffany hugged Jesse so tight then leaned her head to his chest and giggled when heard his heart beating so fast.

FIIUUUHHHHH. Jesse inhaled her sweet scent from her hair, down her hair, then pulled away,”I love you more…” After whispered that, Jesse kissed Tiffany’s lips gently.

 

Today, Tiffany’s officially became a princess. At least, in Jesse’s world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

YOOOHOOOOO

How was that?????????????

Hehehehehe thank you for supporting and reading my fic.

I will continue this story if I have an idea in the future.

Well, give me ideas and comments!

Till we meet again :D