Secret Bet

Ordinary Story

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Yoong and Yuri kept playing Rock, Scissors, and Paper to decide which one should they order, Hot Dog or Hamburger until.. "YEEEAAAAH I'm the winner, Yoong is the loser! I'm the winner, Yoong is the loser! So let's order Hamburger! It has more 'R' in the word and my name has 'R' while you're not! Hahahaha!" Yuri got overjoyed in her winning ceremony, dancing like while stuck out her tongue to Yoong.

Yoong pouted, hit his own head kept saying,"Damn damn silly handsome Yoong!" and felt defeated,"No Yuri, this isn't the end of our battle! I'll order hamburger with sausage inside of it, I haven't lose!"

"Whatever, today's lunch is your treat. Go order a hamburger with extra lettuce for me." Yuri pushed Yoong to the Hamburger's booth.

While Yoong order the hamburger, she saw Jesse and Sunny walked to the cafeteria, looked so happy and talked to each other. "So Jesse Oppa and Sunny Unnie are really together now? Hhh.. That's why he helped Sunny Unnie this morning. I have no chance, eh?" Yuri hanged her head low and startled by Sunny's appearance. "Holla Baby Dongsaeng, what's with that face?" Sunny pinched Yuri's cheek and smiled.

Yoong and Jesse Oppa are coming to the table where Yuri and Sunny sat.Yoong handed our hamburger and what is Yoong doing?! He pushed his table, from maybe 2meters away from our table, to Yuri's table. "Yeah! Now we all can eat together! I don't wanna be too far away from my partner, Right Yuri?!" Yoong said that while patted Yuri's head.

"What the hell? I'm not your puppy, Yoong!" Yuri hit his head lightly. Sunny and Jesse laughed at this scene while Taeng and Tiffany came to the table. So here's how they got seated.

Yuri - Yoong - Taeng

Sunny - Jesse - Tiffany

Yoong is the only one who innocence and eat the hamburgers of him. While Sunny and Jesse thought that there's something happened with Taeng and Tiffany.

Sunny whispered at Jesse,"Jesse, are Taeng and Tiffany together now? Taeng didn't spazzing over Tiffany. Look look!"

Taeng look at them from the corner of his eyes and suddenly stood up and shocked them all,"Ah! I felt so HUNGRY right now, I will buy a very spicy fried rice. Anyone's in?"

Tiffany pat Taeng's shoulder,"I would love to, Taeng!"

Yoong raised his hand,"Hyung, Noona, can you guys get us 3 portions of French Fries? Yuri really likes it!" Yuri hit Yoong's head,"Yah! Don't use my name if you want extra food!"

Yoong smiled warmly turned to Yuri,"But you really likes it, right?"

Yuri blushed right away. "What is it?! Why did Yoong act that warm? I never realize he could be a warm one. I thought he will knock my head as usual." And looked away.

"Wow, Sunny. Taeng does move fast! Tiffany fell for him, right? Well it's a good thing. Cheer up, Sunny." Jesse whispered to Sunny and patted her head.

At the same time, Tiffany turned her back to pick her wallet from the table, seeing that scene, she turned her back again and,"Taeng can I borrow your money? I don't wanna disturb that lovey dovey back there."

Taeng looked to the table right away and sure that he's not hungry anymore.

 

Jesse went to order hamburgers for him and Sunny. While he waited for the hamburgers, he looked at his hand, then he decided to thank Tiffany later. He paid for the hamburgers when suddenly Mr. Choi called him,"Jung Jesse!"

Jesse gave him a signal to wait, handed the hamburgers to Sunny and walked to Mr. Choi, "Yes, Sir?"

"You have to stay after school, You and Tiffany will be our class' representatives to prepare for the School's event. Tell Tiffany about this and don't you even try to escape. Got it?! Now go away, I need my beautiful time to eat my breakfast." Then Mr. Choi walked out from the Cafeteria.

Jesse didn't even have an opportunity to answer, he just nodded in the silence and being the Ice Prince, he turned his back and sit between Sunny and Tiffany.

"Tiffany, you and I will stay after school, Mr. Choi chose us as the class' representatives to prepare the school's event." Jesse told Tiffany without looked away from his hamburger.

Tiffany got annoyed and stay quiet. Jesse turned his head to Tiffany,"Hey did you hear what I said?"

Tiffany faked a shocked expression,"Oh? Jesse? What? You were talking to me? Oh yes yes? What's up?"

Taeng, Yoong and Yuri high fived under the table and laughed silently. Sunny kicked the Yuri and Yoong, she glared at Taeng because her feet can't reach Taeng's. But she silently giggled at the scene.

Jesse inhaled a deep breath. "Look, Ms. Pretty Eyesmile That I Can't See Your Eyes While You Smile, Mr. Choi told me to tell you that we're gonna stay after school. Got it?" He smiled sweetly.

Tiffany smiled a megawatt eyesmile while her lips curved slyly,"Got it, Mr. Ice Prince But Sorry I Don't Freeze Beside You."

Now Jesse and Tiffany thought of the same thing, both of them thought about,"How to kill this annoying creature soundlessly, mercilessly and won't get into jail after that?" They kept their sarcastic smiles plastered on their faces.

"Yah yah yah, Hyung, Noona, stop the cold war. I am freezing right now and I don't have anyone to hug." Yoong said while hugging himself.

Jesse and Tiffany glared at him making Yoong gulps and continue, "Don't you know there's a thin line between hate and love?" Yoong interrupted them again while Yuri nodded her head several times with her eyes closed dramatically.

"SHUT UP!" Shouted Jesse and Tiffany at the same time. Flames can be seen from their eyes. Flames of love? Of course no, you author.

Awhile, Taeng sent a text message to Sunny

From : Taeng

    "Hey Sunny, do you want to have a bet? I bet Jesse and Tiffany will get closer after today!"

Sunny looked at her phone and replied,

From : Sunny

    "Treat me lunch if they don't!"

Then they both shared a secret smile between them.

 

 

TBC

I updated via my phone.

So sorry if there're more grammar errors and pharagraphically lame. (I fixed it anyway)

So, what do you think?

Whose gonna win the bet?

And what will happen next?

Thank you for all the comments, i really appreciate them :)))

Till we meet again! :D