RESORT

My Promise

“Jiyong!”

Jiyong smiled then asked me. “You wanna ride me with to the resort?” Then he pinched my nose.

My nose turned red. “Ouch! I won’t go with you because you made my nose turn red.”

“Aigoo! My baby’s so cute,” Jiyong chuckled.

I freed myself from Jiyong’s embrace and was about to walk away but Jiyong took hold of my hand and pulled me near him. He kissed my cheeks then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I’m just kidding you,” he said. “Yah! I’m sorry.”

I smiled then turned to him. “Fine! Why can’t I resist you I’m-So-Sorry voice?”

“Because you love me?”

“Who says?”

“Me! And I LOVE you, too.”

“I know,” I smirked then both of us looked at Seungri and CL who’s still throwing tantrums at each other.

==++==

AUTHOR’S POV:

“AH! Nice and fresh air. It’s nice to be back here after a long time, huh?” Bom told Dara when they arrived at the resort. They had placed their bags at their room. Bom, Dara, Minzy, and CL  have a big room and same goes for the boys since Bom and Dara’s parents own the resort. They are now standing at the gigantic balcony of their gigantic room.

“Neh! I think it’s been years since we last came here and that last time was with our parents. But it’s okay cause we’re still here with our friends and I’m sure that we are going to enjoy,” Dara said with a smile.

“Dara, let’s go to Ms. Yang later. Do you still remember her?”

“Ms. Yang? Oh, the ahjumma that we met when we were taking a walk?”

“Neh. The one that told us that she used to admire Omma’s beauty whenever she sees her.

“Ah!” Dara laughed. “I remember her, she’s very funny and I like her.”

“Me, too.”

“Unnies! The boys said they’re hungry and they want you to bring them to the  mini resto of the hotel and at the same time, they’re inviting us, too,” Minzy came running towards them. Dara followed her and so did Bom.  The boys are already waiting for them downstairs. Bom and Dara led them to the hotel’s finest mini resto. They asked the staffs to give them a private room and the other staffs to get their order immediately.

“Wow!” Daesung exclaimed.

“What is it, oppa?” Minzy asked.

“Nothing, it’s just that this resort is awesome.”

“Of course, it’s owned by one of Seoul’s most successful business family in the world.”

“Yah! Stop that! Just take your orders,” Bom said.

“Noona, what is your most top-selling food here?” Seungri asked.

“Eh? I don’t know. This resto has undergo many changes so we don’t know.”

“Just order Seungri. If you don’t like the taste, we’ll get the foods changed,” Dara said.

“Jinjja? Do we have to pay if we change the food that we ordered?”

“Ani! You can change the food everytime you want.”

Seungri smiled then ordered his food. When the foods were served, they didn’t bother talking to each other since they were busy enjoying their food.

Then after having their lunch, they went to the beach.

“Jiyong, have you seen Bom?” TOP asked.

“Nope. Ask Dara.”

“But where’s Dara?”

“She’s over there,” Jiyong pointed at Dara who was burying Seungri in the sand. “They’re murdering Seungri.”

“I won’t disturb them then. I’ll just go and search for her myself,” TOP left him.

Dara went near him and invited him to take swim.  He didn’t hesitate knowing that Dara can be very persistent. So all of them enjoyed the crystal clear water except for TOP and Bom. Later on, they decided to go to the nearest souvenir shop. They shopped for souvenir items, charm bracelets and anything that caught up their attention.

Jiyong and Dara left them and they went to a ring shop. They looked for rings that could fit them perfectly. Jiyong couldn’t find anything so he decided to go outside but before he take a step, Dara grabbed his hand and pointed at the rings inside the glass case.

“A Chrome ring? Seriously?” Jiyong asked.

“Yup! It will fit the both of us perfectly,” Dara said. “Ms., may you please take this rings out of the case? We want to try it.” Dara asked the saleslady.

The lady immediately took the ring out, Dara took the bigge one and gave it to Jiyong then she put on the smaller one. Jiyong smiled when he saw the excitement on Dara’s eyes so he asked Dara if she really likes the ring.

“Neh. I really do,” Dara answered.

“Then let’s buy this.”

He immediately bought the ring and was about to wear it when Dara stopped him.

JIYONG’S POV:

I looked at Dara furiously. Why did she stop me now?

“What?” I asked her.

“I want the both of us to wear the ring together. And you should promise me that whatever happens we won’t take the ring off because this is the sign of our love for each other, arasso?” Dara said.