The

My Promise

JIYONG'S POV:

We were late again this morning but it's okay as long as I can see my baby girl, I'm fine. I gave her the pizza that she wanted and she gave me a smile and a kiss in return. It's very lovely to see her smile everyday. I feel like my worries are carried away by her smiles.

"Yah! Stop looking at her. Do you want her to melt, huh? Because if that happens, you'll no longer have her with you." I got shocked to hear TOP's deep voice behind me. All of the time he was just there standing behind me.

"Damn it! You freaked the heck out of me! What were you doing there?" 

"Nothing. Me and Bom had a fight."

"Fight, huh? So that's why Dara is asking me if you guys have a problem."

"She asked you?"

"Neh!( yes) She' s worried, I think. So what's with the fight thingy,eh?"

"Min Ah..."

"Noona?? What does she have to do with your fight?"

"She texted me last night saying that she wants me back."

"She did? Then what happened?"

"Bom read it this morning. I forgot to delete it in my inbox. She asked me if I still have a connection with Min Ah."

"And then? Come on. Don't make the story longer."

"And then I told her that I don't text Min Ah anymore. I told her that the relationship between me and Min Ah is over."

"So what part of the text did Bommie got angry with?"

"The part where Min Ah says I WANT YOU BACK. She told me to stay away fom Min Ah. But you know that I can't do that because my famile and her family are friends and negotiators since we were young."

"Yeah! I know that. You know what? You should fix your problem with Min A first before you fix your problem with Bom." I left him standing at the counter and I went to where Seungri and Dae is. We heard the bell ring so we headed back to our classroom. Me and Dara went to our chair and I told her everything that TOP told me. Ms. Kim entered the room and she was followed by a girl.

"Class. I want to introduce to you Ms. Ahn Sohee. She's a transferee from Seoul University. I hope you treat her well as your classmate. Ms. Sohee, you can sit in front of Mr. Jiyong." Ms. Kim pointed out at the chair in front of me. I looked at the girl and the girl looked at me too and smiled. Her smile though reminded me of someone I have met before but I forgot her name.

"Hi, Oppa!" The girl said to me.

"Hey." I replied shortly.

"Oppa, do you still remember me? We met at the club last Sunday night."

"Oh,that girl. Ah! I remember you. We bumped at each other."

" Yes. And look who's here. Dara! You're here, too. What a coincidence." The girl looked at Dara and it seems like they know each other.

"Yeah! I'm here, . Happy to see me? Did you miss me?" Dara answered the girl but she called her . What's happening here? I held Dara's hand and asked her if they know each other.

"I'll explain later." She answered but her eyes are still nailed at Sohee. I turned my eyes to where Seungri and Daesung is and they are looking at Sohee and even Bom is looking at Sohee. Bom's eyes are nailed at Sohee and it seems like she's angry at her. What did this girl do to the Park sisters? The bell rang and we all decided to go to the club again. I asked Dara if there is any problem with Sohee but Bom answered for her. 

"That . Well, she's a flirty brat. Dara and her are enemies since fourth grade." Bom answered.

"Fourth grade? Oh, yeah! You transferred to another school when you reached third grade. But what did that girl do to make Dara so mad?"

"She made stories about me that aren't true. So as a revenge I also made stories about her that also aren't true. And since that day, we would always fight when we see each other." This time Dara answered the question.