CHAPTER 6

My Promise

SOHEE'S POV:

My day is almost perfect. Ah! Ani. My day is already perfect. Thanks to Sandara Park. Seeing her lie on the floor makes me really glad. I should have done that a long time ago but Jaejoong oppa is stopping me. But now that he's out of the way, I can continue with my plans already. First plan completed, next stop... My second plan. Oh! Sandara Park! You're gonna regret what you did to me.

AUTHOR'S POV:

The following day, Jiyong went to visit Dara and he decided to help her go home, too. As he enter the room, he saw Bom and TOP helping Dara to stand up.

"Hey! Are you okay now?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah. But I still have to drink some medicine."

"Medicine? Why?"

"The doctor said I bumped my head hardly and he also said that there are still wounds because of the glass."

"Oh! You better drink it well. I don't want you feeling dizzy when there are class hours, okay?"

"Okay. I promise. Thank you."

"Alright. Are you ready to go home, lil sis? Mom and Dad are really worried for you." Bom grabbed Dara's things and the get-well- balloons Seungri sent earlier.

"Neh! I want to see them already."

Bom went out first with TOP and they were followed by Jiyong and Dara. TOP and Jiyong decided to go home after they dropped Dara and Bom by at their house. The next day was full of tension. Everytime Jiyong meet Sohee, he would look her with eyes flaming with anger but Sohee would just smirk.

'Don't worry Kwon Jiyong. You won't look at me like that once my plan works.' Sohee thought to herself.

==++==

"Hyung, how is Dara noona doing?" Seungri asked when they decided to hang out at the club to have a rest after a long day of school.

"She's doing fine."

"Oh, okay. Ah! Hyung, uncle called me while I was having my vacant time."

"You always have a vacant time. Why did he call you anyway?"

"He told me to tell you that he wants to meet you tonight."

"WHy not call me instead?Why does he want to meet me?"

"I don't know. That's all. He said it's very important."

Aish! You know that he only wants to meet me when he wants me to do something for him."

"Well, maybe he wants to have a reunion with you?"

"He doesn't like those things."

"Then you'll just know that tonight."

"I'm not going."

"But why?"

"I still have something to do."

"You always have something to do whenever uncle wants to meet you."

"Well, it's simply because I hate him."

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that. You're just going to talk to him for a few minutes."

"Aish! You're really persistent, aren't you? Jiyong grabbed his keys and went to their company. He went directly to the CEO's office but the secretary told him to wait because his dad still has an appointment. He got pissed but he still waited until the assistant called him and signalled him that he can go inside his dad's office.

JIYONG'S POV:

I'm in this room again. Actually I really hate this room. I only come here if mom asks me or someone really persistent or special asks me. I saw dad sitting in his favorite chair and he invited me to sit beside him and asked me if I want anything to drink.

"I don't want anything. Now could you please go to the point? I still have many things to do"

"Son, I know that you don't like to be involved in this business but for once please help me to convince our biggest investor that our company is what they were looking for. I just want you to meet the daughter of our biggest investor. She likes you very much and their family won't sign the contract if you don't meet with their daughter."

"You're just going to use me in your business, dad?"

"My business? This is our business!"

"Dad, I told you that I don't want to be involved in this business. Now, if you could excuse me. I have to go now."

I went to the door and didn't even bother looking back and tell dad goodbye. I can't believe he just want to use me in his business. Because of that business of his, she died. The really most important girl of my life died.