The party 1

My Promise

"Oh, really? But why does she have to do it?"

"She's jealous of Dara." Bom answered for Dara again.

"Jealous? Why?"

"She's jealous because her ultimate crush Kim Jaejoong abandoned her for Dara. She got jealous and angry at the same time."

"What? So my baby girl really is pretty, huh?"

"Yeah! That's why Sohee's insecure with her." Bom suddenly turned her back when she saw TOP entered the club.

"Why don't you and TOP talk first? Me and Dara will just maybe hang with the others." I told Dara to come with me and we went to where Seungri and the others are. I joined Seungri and Daesung who are playing video games and left Dara who's already busy talking with Minzy and CL. I told myself that I would let Dara ease her mind first before I talk to her about that Sohee girl.

 

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Unnie. You in for tonight?" Minzy asked Dara who just let herself lie on the couch while Minzy and CL was sitting comfortably at the other couch.

"Why? Is there any meetings tonight?" Dara curiously asked.

"Don't tell me that Woo Young didn't tell you about the party?"

"Party? What party?"

"Sohee's party. You know. 'THE NEW GIRL'. Woo Young told us to go there with the BIG BANG oppa's and also with the  2ne1. And you're a member of 2ne1 yet he didn't even tell you?"

"Why does Woo Young have to do all the work for that ?"

"? Did you just call Sohee a ?"

"Yeah! I just did."

"But why?" CL entered the conversation when she heard Dara.

"Long story. Yah! You left my question behind. Why does Woo Young have to do all the inviting thingy for Sohee?" Dara repeated her qiestion when she realized that the topic is going to be changed. 

"Because. Sohee and Woo Young are cousins. Sohee asked for Woo Young's help in inviting our classmates for her party." Minzy answered Dara's question.

"Oh! But why does she have to throw a party? She's just a new girl."

"I don't know. Maybe she wants to meet all of our classmates."

"Or maybe she just want to show up. Well! She just gave me a damn idea." Dara stood up from lying down and sat at the couch. She even put on a grin on her face.

"OMO! What's up with the grin on my sister's face?" All three looked at the door when they heard Bom's voice. They didn't recognize Bom entering the room.

"We don't know. She said that Sohee's party gave her a damn idea." CL and Minzy chorused o answering Bom.

"Ah! And what's that idea?" Bom sat beside Dara.

"I'll just keep that to myself . You'll all know it when I have already made my plan a success." Dara looked at the three girls while still wearing the grin on her face.

"But you know what, girls? I can smell something fishy about that girl. I just can't put my finger on it." Minzy said while holding her phone up looking for signal.

"Me niether." CL agreed to what Minzy just said.

"Let her be. I'll just have to make her life miserable if she tries to ruin my life and I'll make sure that she'll transfer to another school if that happens." Dara removed the grin on her face and replaced it with a smile.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room. Jiyong, Seungri and daesung are still busy playing video games. Youngbae left the club already with TOP.

"Hyung! How are you and Dara noona?" Seungri asked.

"We're doing fine. Very, very fine." Jiyong turned off his controller and watched Seungri and Daesung play.

"Oh. Hyung?"

"What?"

"Isn't Sohee the girl that we met last Sunday?"

"Yeah!"

"Hmm. But why is Dara noona angry at her?"

"They're enemy since fourth grade. Argh!"

"Aish. I won't let her hurt my Dara noona. Hyung. Let's go home. There's a party tonight, right? Come on. Let's drive the girls home." Seungri grabbed his car keys and asked Daesung to turn off the TV. They left the club and went home. Dara, CL, Minzy and Bom  got ready for the party.

The boys will fetch them at around 8:30 so they had tea first. While having tea, Dara remembered something. "Excuse me girls, I have to make a call." Dara went to the garden and contacted Jiyong.

"Hello?" Jiyong from the other side seems enjoying because she can hear music playing.

"Hey, Ji. Where are you?" Dara placed her other and at her left ear to hear Jiyong clearly.

"I'm at Sohee's party. Where are you and the other girls?"