The party 2

My Promise

"What? You're already in Sofee's party? And you didn't even bother telling us?" Dara furiously asked.

"TOP and Youngbae called us when we were on our way home. They said that they are already here so we went straight to the party."

"Okay! But why didn't you tell us?"

"I thought TOP called Bom?"

"Called Bom? If TOP has called Bom then she could have told us. Well, anyway. I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"What happened at the club the night that you met Sohee?"

"Ah! Dee. I have to go. I'm sorry. I'll answer your question when you come here, okay? Bye!" Jiyong turned her phone off. 

"He hung up on me." Dara came back inside with a frown on her face.

"Who?" Minzy asked.

"Jiyong. He and the other BIG BANG oppas are already on the party." Dara explained.

"What? But the party starts at 8:30." Bom stood and looked at her watch. "It's not yet 8:30. But they said they're already on the 's party so we have to go now, too."

"Yeah. I know. I'll drive." Dara grabbed her car keysand things. She went to the garage, started the engine and waited for the girls. When the gorls got in, they proceeded to the party. They saw Seungri's car parked at the first line. They entered the club and looked for the boys. Bom and the others saw Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri and TOP but they didn't saw Jiyong. Bom asked TOP where Jiyong is but he didn't know where he went. Dara got worried so they decided to have a drink forst. Bom and TOP left them and started grooving with the music but the others followed them so Dara got left behind.

"Hey. You really don't know where Jiyong is?" Minzy asked Seungri who's busy dancing with the other girls.

"No. I saw him earlier but later on we haven't seen him. We thought that he went to fetch you but when you told us that Dara noona drived for you, we got shocked. So I don't know where he is now." Seungri countinued dancing after explaining.

"Aish! You have no use." Minzy left Seungri and looked at Dara.

MINZY'S POV:

I can see Dara noona from here. She's sitting patiently waiting for Jiyong oppa. I suddenly heard Youngbae oppa's voice behind me so I searched for him and I saw Bom noona and CL noona approach Daesung oppa and Seungri.