THE PLAN AND THE RATCAT FIGHT

My Promise

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 I really don’t want to lie to her but I don’t want to hurt her, either. I love her so much and I don’t want to lose her because if that happens, I really don’t know what’ll happen to me. And to see her hug me and give me so much trust just kills me. It just makes me a bad person knowing that I don’t deserve such trust she’s giving me.

==++==

“Ji, is something wrong? You’ve been staring at the wall for an hour already. Are you alright?” Dara’s concerned voice echoed through my ears.

I looked at Dara and smiled. “I’m fine. Something just caught my mind.”

“OH! Well, while you were on your DREAMLAND or whatsoever that caught your mind, we were talking about something. All of us have agreed on it except for you, Bom and TOP hyung.”

“What is it”

She looked at me then she smiled childishly. “Ji, we should have a weekend getaway. I really want to have it with the others especially you.”

“Where?”

“Eh? Well, we were thinking to have it at my parent’s resort.”

“It’s fine with me as long as you’re going. But what about Bom and hyung?”

“I’ll inform Bom and you’ll inform hyung, because if they come with us, they can have time to settle about their problem.”

“Well, that could work.”

“So you’re coming?”

“Neh?”

She brightened up then wrapped her arms around my neck. “KYAAAHH! THIS WILL BE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER!”

==++==

DARA’S POV:

 Aigoo! It’s already 5:30 in the morning! Kyaah! If I don’t get up now, I’ll be late later.

 I rushed to the bathroom to take a bath then after it, I took out two bags from my closet. I put the things that I want to bring to the small bag and for the big one; I think my clothes will fit there.

I went downstairs and saw Bom at the dining table.

“Dara, you’re awake. Come and have a breakfast, you have to eat a lot today since we are going to have a long ride,” she said.

“Arasso. I know,” I opt for pancakes, bacons, and eggs.

One of the maids suddenly went near me. “Ms. Park, the guy that came here yesterday called last night. He said you didn’t go to K Hotel.”

“Oh? Ah! I totally forgot. Call him again and say sorry for me.”

Our maid left but I know that Bom got curious. “What guy?”

“I don’t know either. He just went here last night and told me to go to K Hotel.”

“Maybe he’s a stalker. Well, anyway, I’m done here so I better get my things done.”

Bom left me and went to her room.

Jiyong suddenly called me.

Jiyong: Dara? Good morning, babe. Eat your breakfast, ‘kay?

Dara: Arasso! You should, too.

Jiyong: Okay, see you later. I love you.

Dara: I love you, too.

I went to my room to brush my teeth then took out my bags. Bom is already waiting for me downstairs. We headed to the club where we saw the gang, already complete, waiting for us. I even saw TOP hyung standing near his car with Jiyong.

I went out of the car then looked at Seungri who smirked when he saw CL walking towards me. He opened his car’s doors and looked at CL. “Yah! Ugly witch! You’ll ride with me.”

“I will most certainly not ride with you, erted rat! I’m going to the resort together with Dara and Bom unnie, or Minzy, Daesung, Youngbae, TOP hyung and Jiyong but not with you,” CL slameed the door shut and looked at Seungri angrily.

Seungri chuckled. “You’re going to disturb the couples? What an attitude! It’s either you ride with me or you’re going to be left behind. CHOOSE!”

“It’s okay if you leave me but I’m very sure that the others won’t because they care for me. You’re the only one here who doesn’t care for me; well I’ve got news for you. I DON’T CARE!”

“What the….? Could you give the couples some quality time together especially Bom noona and TOP huyng and don’t you ever dare disturb my other hyungs. You can bug me but not them, understand?”

“I don’t even want to waste my precious time bugging you!”

“As if your time’s precious, huh? And besides, you said you don’t want to waste you precious time so I’m going to ask you a question, AREN”T YOU WASTING YOUR TIME NOW?”

Seungri laughed very hard and that made CL’s face turn red. “Why you erted rat! I’m going to kill you.”

“Kill me if you can!”

Seungri tried to run but CL caught him. Youngbae went near them and stopped them from fighting.

“Aish! This two,” I suddenly felt a warm embrace from behind and I smiled a very familiar scent.