FIGHT

My Promise

 

“Ottokae, what should I do? His face is full of scars,” she said while looking at Jiyong’s face from a picture sent to her. “It’s because of that girl. I will teach her.”

==++==

“Welcome my pretty princesses.” Mrs. Park greeted her two daughters who had just arrived from their getaway.

“Hey, mom.” Dara and Bom greeted back, too.

“I’ve got news for you. I and your dad arranged your tickets and some of the papers.”

“Tickets? Papers? What are you talking about? What are those for?” Dara asked.

“Your tickets. You are going to continue studying abroad. You just have to finish your last semester here then after that, we are going to send you to States.”

“But...” Bom was about to speak when her mom continued talking.

“But we know that both of you don’t want to leave Korea so we decided that if you’ll have high grades this semester, you’ll be staying, but if you’ll only have low grades, then I’m sorry but we have to send you abroad.”

“But I can’t leave,” Bom complained.

“Me too!” Dara complained too like her sister.

“Get high grades this semester, then you’ll stay.” Mrs. Park left her daughters hanging from what she had just said.

Dara and Bom entered Dara’s room and talked about it there.

“Bommie, I really don’t want to go,” Dara said as she lay herself on her bed.

“Me neither. But they have already decided it so we don’t have a choice but to get high grades.”

“Aigoo! I WILL have high grades. I WILL!”

“Good, we better start studying now.”

==++==

“Appa, when will I meet him?” she asked.

“I still don’t know. But can I sign the contract now? I’m sure they will still make him meet you dear, right?”  her father said.

“No, I mean NO! I won’t let you sign that contract unless I meet him.”

“Okay.”

Her father took his phone out and dialed Mr. Kwon’s number.

Mr. Kwon: Yeoboseyo?

Girl’s father: How long will we wait until your son agrees on meeting my daughter?

MK: I still don’t know but don’t worry, I will do everything just to make him agree.

GF: Faster, Mr. Kwon. Don’t make us wait.

He hung up and didn’t bother contacting him again.

==++==

“Dara!” Jiyong was panting as he calls for Dara.

“Oh hey, what’s wrong?” Dara turned around and wiped Jiyong’s sweat away from his face.

“Thanks,” he smiled at her. “Nothing’s wrong, I just missed you.”

Dara blushed. “Aigoo! My Jiyong’s so cute. You missed me already even though we’re together just yesterday.”

“My life is not complete without you.”

“Stop it! Come on, let’s go to our class.”

Jiyong laughed then held Dara’s hand. They went to their classroom then Dara’s eyes spotted Sohee faster than a cat to a fish.

==++==

DARA’S POV:

Aish, I’m going to have a bad day today. Seriously! Seeing the ’s horrid face this early? I have got to get rid of her before she steals away my Jiyong. Oho, I won’t let her take him.

Jiyong carefully dragged me towards the room and into our chair.

“Omo, Jiyong oppa. What happened to you face?”

There we go, the ugly started asking.

“I got into a fight,” Jiyong answered.

“Do they still hurt, oppa? Do you want me to clean it for you?”

Aish! The nerve of a freaking to ask such a stupid question. Of course, it doesn’t hurt anymore, idiot. Kwon Jiyong you better give her a better answer.

“Ani, they don’t hurt. Dara took care of them,” Jiyong smiled then held my hand.

“Heard that, AHN SOHEE? They don’t need any cleaning. I think you’re the one who need it, you should clean, clean your attitude you FLIRTY !” I told her  with my smile wider than the ocean. I heard Bom giggle, too.

“I don’t need that, sweetie. You’re the one who need it. You who doesn’t know how to take care of her boyfriend,” she smirked in front of me.

I calmed down and thought of a pretty answer. “Darling, I totally know how to take care of him, you see, he doesn’t NEED any of your help, because he has mine.”

“Help? Someday, he will need it but not from you but from me.”

“Aigoo, your saliva rain that’s full of bacteria’s wetting up my ring. Poor ring, don’t worry, good thing I brought an alcohol, we’ll clean you up in no time,” I rubbed my ring.

“Dara, the teacher’s here. Stop being silly now,” he rubbed my hand and chuckled lightly.

“Yeah, sure,” I turned my attention to Sohee. “We’re not yet done.”

“I know. Actually, it’s just starting. So you better prepare a bucket because later it will be full of tears, your tears.” Sohee smirked again and turned to the teacher.