TROUBLE? NO WAY

My Promise

"Ms. Park, wake up. You're gonna be late." Dara's maid awakened Dara from her sleep that morning. Dara is the second daughter of the Park family.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." Dara hurriedly got out of bed and into the bathroom to take a bath. When she got out, all of the clothes that she is goring to wear is already placed neatly in her bed including the shoes and the bag that she is going to use. She put the clothes on, grabbed her bag and ran outside. There she saw her dad, her mom and her sister, Bom.

"Hey, sis! At last, you're awake. We're almost late. Come on. Hurry up!" Bom invited her to sit at the chair next to hers and they ate hurriedly. Their driver arrived at their house so they got in and told the driver to drive the car as fast as he could. They got to their school on time and they went directly to their respective classroom. Bom sat at the back and Dara sat next to the window. Ms. Kim, their came in and asked them to get their books but 5 guys came running towards the room and those 5 guys are the members of the famous boy group in their school, BIG BANG.

"Mr. Jiyong, Mr. Youngbae, Mr. TOP, Mr. Daesung and Mr. Seungri. Where have you been?" Ms. Kimsaid when the boys entered the room.

"Ah, Ms. Kim. You look good today. Sorry we're late." As usual, Lee Seungri gave Ms. Kim a compliment just to get them out of trouble. He always do that everytime they are in trouble.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. Please take your sits now and I don't want any interruptions." Ms. Kim stood up and pointed at the guys chairs.

DARA'S POV:

They are late again. Gosh! What's wrong with them? Ms. Kim told them to go to their places so Seungri sat beside our group member and leader CL, Daesung beside Minzy, Youngbae beside IU, TOP beside Bom and Jiyong beside me, his PRETTY GIRLFRIEND. Jiyong smiled and held my hand.

"Sorry again if we're late. A thing came up." He told me and placed his book at the table.

"It's okay. I got used to it. So what's the thing that made you late?" I got curious so I started asking him. I know that he won't lie to me.

"Oh! The thing. I'll explain it to you later. Let's listen first to Ms. Kim's lesson." He pinched my cheeks and I admit that it made me smile because I know that this guy beside me is still the Jiyong I knew since kindergarten, he always listen to the teacher even if it's his girlfriend who wants to have a conversation with him. I looked at his hands who were still holding mines, he never lets go of my hands even if their is a teacher in front of us. I looked at the back and saw TOP's left hand in my sisters shoulders while his other right hand holding his book but Bom's hands are in her hair.

"Yah! My baby girl. Are you okay?" Jiyong suddenly waved his hands in front of me. I then realized that it's time for lunch. I saw Bom stand first then he was followed by TOP. I think TOP and my sister aren't in good terms today. They haven't spoken at each other lately.

"Come on. Let's have lunch. I'm hungry." He grabbed my hand and we went to the club. The group is already in there waiting for us. I saw Bom sitting beside Minzy and she's eating a cake.

"Ji." I called out to Jiyong who let go of my hand and made hold of the muffins placed at the table.

"Yeah?" 

"Do you know what Bom and TOP's problem is?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, I noticed that they aren't talking to each other lately. Maybe something's wrong." 

"Let me ask him later. What do you want to eat? I'll get it for you."

"Hmm. I want a pizza." Jiyong went to get the pizza but he put it at the microwave to reheat it. He told me to wait so I went to Bom and talked with her.