RATFIGHT

My Promise

I left the company and went to the club. Seungri and the others already left so I grabbed something to drink for myself and went to the entertainment room. I watched different kinds of movies but my eyes are telling me to have a goodnight sleep already so I turned off the tv and slept.

I was awakened from my sleep by movements around the room. I then realized that it was already morning. A question suddenly popped inside my mind. WHO'S MAKING ALL THE RUMBLING? I looked around and saw someone very familiar heading towards me.

"Hey! You're awake." The girl's familiar voice echoed out.

"DARA?"

"Why are you so shocked? It's like you've seen a ghost. Aren't you happy to see me?"

"It's not that. Why are you in here anyway? Are you feeling alright already?"

"Well, I was jogging when I saw your car so I decided to drop by but I saw you in there sleeping soundly." Dara went near me and made her comfort in my lap.

"Oh, really? I must have been tired."

"Tired? What did you do all day?"

"I studied. And I have many things to do like planning on how to get a revenge on Sohee."

"Really? Oh, poor Jiyong."

"Neh! But what did you do here while I was asleep?" I hate to lie to her but I have to.

"I wated for you to wake up of course. I couldn't let you sleep here alone and let you wake up without a proper breakfast."

"Did you just say proper breakfast?"

"Yeah! So since you're awake, you should come with me. I cooked for you."

"Oh, wow! Thank you my dear wonderful Lady Dee. You're really one of a kind."

Yah! Stop praising me. I hate being praised."

I laughed, "Why don't you join me?"

"I'm done and as you can see. I'M ON A DIET."

"Diet?"

"Neh! Why? Is there any problem?"

"Dara, you should eat. You had just come out of the hospital so you still need strength and besides. You're  growing thinner and thinner each day. Now EAT!"

"But-"

No buts, Dara. Just eat."

"When did Kwon Jiyong transform into an annoying boss? Aish, fine I'll eat."

"Now that's my girl."

"Ah, Ji?

"Hmm?

"Why are you being so bossy?"

"Dara!"

"I'm just curious."

"Don't think about that. Let's eat first. I'm hungry." I smiled at her but she pouted back at me. I laughed then turned my focus on my food.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dara went home after their breakfast to take a bath and to get ready for school.

"Ms. Park, a guy came here while you were out jogging. We were really shocked because it was very early." One of the maids told her when she was about to enter the car.

"Who was the guy? Did he tell you anything?"

"I don't know the guy Ms. Park. But he told me that he wants to meet you at the K Hotel."

"K Hotel? That belongs to Jiyongs family. Okay, tell Mom and Dad that I will go home late today." She got in the car and went to their school. When she arrived, she saw Jiyong standing near the gate. She smiled and went to him.

"Yah! You should wear you uniform properly." Dara said when she reached Jiyong and noticed that Jiyong is not wearing his proper uniform.

"I'm on a hurry."

"Hurry for what? It's still very early, you know?"

"Actually, I was on hurry because I want to get in here first before you do because I want to walk with you."

"What a stupid thing to do. But very sweet of you. You missed me already? How cute!"

"Yah! You're cuter than me." Jiyong kissed Dara lightly then he held her hand. They started walking towards the school campus when they heard familiar voices calling out their names. They turned their backs then saw CL, Seungri and Youngbae running towards them.

"Hey! You lovebirds!" Dara heard Seungri shouted.

"Do you really have to shout? And can you please stop shouting? Cause if you don't, I would probably wake up one day unable to hear anything." CL scolded Seungri when they reached Dara and Jiyong.

"Neh! You're unable to hear any sound at all except for my voice."

"I would rather hear nothing than to hear your rat voice. RAT!"

"See? So who's shouting now?"

"Yah! You two. My ears are already complaining because of your noise." Youngbae suddenly butted in at the two's quarrel.

Seungri pointed at CL then made a sad face on him, "Well, she started it."

"Why you-.... RAAAAAAATTT!!!"

"Stop it you guys. Why did you call us anyway?" Dara asked.

Youngbae sighed then looked at Dara after looking at the two whose still busy bickering each other. "Well, we were about to ask you where Bom is."

"Bommie? I haven't seen her. She wasn't home and I thought she came here earlier than me. Why?"

"She and Hyung had a fight last night."

"Fight? Why? What happened?"

"I can't tell you, actually."

"But why?"

"Because hyung will totally kill us if say a single word about it."

"And why would he?"

Then Seungri suddenly started talking. "Because he don't want anyone to know about him being engaged to..."

"Yah! Panda! Could you please stop talking for a while and a shut it?" Jiyong covered Seungri's mouth as if trying to stop a fly to enter Seungri's mouth.

Seungri then realized that he was in trouble because of what he did. "Ooops! Did I just said that out loud?"

"I guess I have to say it to you now since Seungri here started it already," Youngbae sighed. "Actually, Hyung was engaged to a woman before. They were going to enter an arranged marriage actually. But hyung likes it too since he and the woman are in a relationship.."

"Who was this woman?" Dara suddenly asked.

"She's Shin Min Ah. And going back to the story. So the two of them are in a relationship, as I said,  but he later on turned his back on it when they broke up."

"Why did they broke up?"

"They broke up because hyung saw Min Ah kissing another guy at a restaurant. He tried to call her but she won't answer her phone. When she finally answered it, hyung asked her if they could go out but Min Ah said she couldn.t because she was sick. And now Min Ah's trying to get hyung back. She's always texting him now and you know that Bom doesn't want any woman texting hyung."

"Does Bom know anything about this?"

"Bom know's everything. Hyung told her, but he was wrong. He shouldn't have told Bom."

"Why? Bom has the right to know."

"Because that would totally hurt her feelings. She got into a seriously weird and complicated relationship."

"Oh My God! Poor Bommie! Good thing my Jiyong here is not engaged to anyone, right Ji?" Dara hugged Jiyong.

Jiyong looked at Youngbae and CL then at Dara. "Yeah! You're very lucky to have me."