CHAPTER 5

My Promise

TOP oppa approached me.

"Minzy sshi. Could you drive Dara home? Tell her to stay there. Can you do that?" TOP oppa seems worried but before I could answer him, we heard a shriek coming from where Dara noona is sitted. We all ran to where she is and saw her lying on the floor, unconscious. We saw Sohee holding a broken glass and she's wearing a smirk on her face. It seems to me that the glass was used to hit Dara noona's head.

"Why you-" Bom noona was about to grab Sohee's hair but TOP oppa stopper her.

"Babe, don't do that."

"I'm going to kill you even if that's the last thing I'll do." Bom noona pointed at Sohee and threatened her.

"Kill me then. I already got my revenge on your sister."

"You're getting on my nerves. Once I put my hands on you. I swear! I'm going to kill you." Bom noona shouted angrily.

"Yah! What's happe-" Seungri wasn't able to continue what he was about to say when he saw Dara, "Noona!"

"Seungri. Call Jiyong." Youngbae ordered.

"Okay." The Maknae took out his phone and called Jiyong.

Seungri: "Hyung! Where the heck are you?"

Jiyong: "What's wrong? I'm at Dara's house but they're not here."

Seungri: "Aish! Dara noona and the others are already here but something bad happened."

Jiyong: "What?"

Seungri: "You better go to the hospital first."

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dara was rushed to the hospital because her head was bleeding. Bom called their parents but they can't be contacted. Jiyong then arrived panicking and started to ask questions. Daesung offered him a seat and a glass of water.

"She'll be okay, hyung. Don't worry." Daesung said.

"But what exactly did happened?" Jiyong looked at Bom who's still trying her best to contact their parents but Minzy explained all.

"I'm going to kill that girl! I'm going to make her life miserable! The doctor went out of the ER and all of them asked the doctor  if Dara would be okay.

"She'll be fine soon. Just give her time to rest." The doctor said.

"Can we go to her?" Jiyong asked.

"Yes. You can. Ah! Will you please excuse me? I stillhave to check the other patients."

Jiyong rushed inside and held Dara's hand.

"The doctor said you'll be just fine, sis. You'll be out of here in no time." Bom sat near the bed.

"Yah! Dee, be strong okay? We still have to give Sohee your wonderful revenge." Jiyong said.

Dara smiled, "I now." 

"Dee, I'm sorry if I'm not there to protect you but I promise you that I will protect you if that happens again. I will be there beside you, fighting with you. I will always love you... NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS."

"Neh! I'll always remember that. Thank you, Ji. I love you, too."

"Maybe you should rest first. We'll visit you tomorrow, okay? I love you." Jiyong kissed Dara on the cheeks.

"I'll stay here for my sister." Bom said and asked TOP to buy fruits for Dara and to ask their maid to bring some clothes for both of them. Dara was later on moved to a private room and she decided to take a rest while Bom is watching her.