SEUNGRI'S MASSIVE MOUTH OF DESTRUCTION

My Promise

 

I was about to get a grip on Sohee’s hair when I saw the teacher coming in. I didn’t say a word because I know that we will start a new lesson and I need to study it well.

==++==

I was walking towards the club when Bom called me. I turned around to saw her running towards me.

“Why are you alone, sis? Where’s Jiyong?” she asked.

“I don’t know. He left me when the bell rang.”

“He left you? That’s impossible. You always go together.”

“Well believe it because he really did.”

“And isn’t that Jiyong’s car parked outside the club?” Bom pointed out to a white rover owned by Jiyong.

“Yeah, I told you he left already,” we fasten up our walk. When we reached the door, we were stopped by a scared Seungri.

“Noona, what’s wrong with the Kwon Dragon? He’s spitting fire right now. He barged here angrily,” he said while panting.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“He’s very angry, noona. Very angry,” he sat at one of the bench outside breathing intensely like he has been chased bya bull.

I hurriedly entered the club and saw Jiyong facing the window. I noticed my favorite mirror broken and shattered to pieces then saw something red from Jiyong’s hands…BLOOD! I ran to him and took his hands. He suddenly hugged me.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Dara, I’m really sorry. I’m really sorry.”

“Waeyo? Are you apologizing for my mirror? It’s okay; I can buy a new one.”

“I’m very sorry. Don’t be mad at me.”

“I won’t.”

“Please stay with…me.”

“I won’t leave. Don’t worry, I’ll be here for you forever and I know that you will too, right?”

Jiyong took a while to answer me, instead, he faced me and held my hand tightly.

“Right, Ji?” I asked again.

“Neh!” he answered.

I smiled at him then took a tissue from my bag and used it to wipe the blood from his hands. “Bom!”

“Yes?” she answered.

“You want to be a doctor, right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You can start practicing now using Ji’s hand,” I handed her Ji’s hand then smiled at her.

She started doing methods but I don’t really care because I don’t understand anything she’s doing so I just took the broom then started sweeping the broken glasses towards the door.

“Panda, coast is clear!” I called Seungri who’s now standing near Jiyong’s car.

“Jeongmal?”

“Neh, you can come in now.”

“Arasso, thank you for calming down the awakened dragon whose spitting fire earlier inside hyung.”

“That’s a lot. You’re welcome, anything for you.”

Seungri started walking towards the door but before entering, he peeked first just to make sure that Ji’s not spiting fire anymore. When he saw that Ji has already calmed down, he proceeded to the kitchen.

I followed him there and I saw the other boys sitting at the floor quietly.

“You’re here all along? Why didn’t you stop him?” I ask them who are all just sitting silently.

“We can’t because the only one who can stop him and make him calm down is you and ONLY you, noona,” Daesung answered.

“Then why didn’t you call or text me?”

“We were about to but you already came,” TOP said.

“Oh, what happened? Why did he suddenly turned into a ferocious dragon?”

“I don’t know but I remembered earlier, his dad called.”

“And?”

“And he started shouting and cursing then he punched your favorite mirror then he suddenly stopped.”

“I wonder what his dad told him to make him really angry.”

“Maybe it’s about that de…” Youngbae plunged 3 eggs in a row inside Seungri’s mouth to make him stop.

“He looked at me apologetically. “Don’t mind Seungri and his massive mouth of destruction.”

“Why? Does he know anything?”

“Who? Seungri? Nope, he doesn’t know a single thing. Right, Seungri?” he looked at Seungri like he’s about to throw killer daggers to him.

“Huh? Yeah, I don’t know anything, noona.”

“Something’s not right here. You’re all acting weird,” I said suspiciously.

“We? We’re not acting weird. Maybe because we are still trembling because of hyung’s tantrums earlier,” Daesung said.

“Okay, I’m going out now. I’m going to the library and study there because I don’t think I can study here properly.”

“Study? Why so eager?” Youngbae asked.

“I have to prepare for the coming exams.”

“Since when did you care about the exams?”

“Since the day my mom told us that she is going to send us to States if we don’t have high grades this semester.”

“Send you to States? You’re leaving noona?” Daesung asked.

“Hope not. If we get low grades this semester, we’re going to continue studying in States.”

“What if you got high grades?”

“Then we’ll be staying.”

“Then you better go to the library and study, noona. Don’t worry about us here, we’ll be fine. And hyung has calmed down already so we can talk to him and ask him what his dad told him,” Seungri said while grabbing my bag and handing it over to me.

“You want to ask him already? He’s going to remember it then he’ll throw tantrums again, stupid maknae,” TOP slapped Seungri’s back.

“Ouch, hyung! I’m being realistic here?” Seungri said while rubbing his back.

“Go and be realistic on something else. We’re talking about Jiyong’s tantrums here. Do you want him to puch your face instead, huh?” TOP raised his hand to slap Seungri again but Youngbae stopped him.

“Of course not! I’m going to be quiet now,” Seungri covered his mouth using his hand.

I smiled at his silliness. “Go and fight somewhere else, arasso? Don’t make Jiyong see you fighting,” I took my bag from the table that Seungri handed to me and headed my way out the kitchen.

“Sis, I’m done now,” Bom said when she saw me go out of the kitchen. “Where are you going?”

“Library, I’ll go and study there,” I answered. “Wanna come?”

“No, I’m good here.”

“I’ll come with you,” Jiyong said while massaging his palm.

“You sure? Does your hand hurt? Do you want me to bring you to the clinic?”

“Nope, I’m fine. I’ll go with you to the library,” he took his keys from the top of the TV then leaded me outside.

We went to the library silently, none of us bothered saying a word about the incident earlier.

When we reached the library, he led me toward the hidden table near the novel’s shelf.