EMERGENCY

My Promise

I was taken aback from what Dara said but I still promised her. “Neh. I promise,” Then we wore the ring together. I hold her hand then we went back to our friends.

==++==

We went back to the resort to take a rest since it’s already dark. TOP hyung is already inside the room sleeping and it seems like he and Bom are in good terms already.

I noticed Seungri who keep on looking at my finger.

“Hyung, is that a ring?” he asked.

“Duh! What do you think?”

“But I thought I saw that from Dara noona. Did you borrow it?”

“He and Dara noona has the same ring. They bought it when we were at the shop,” Daesung said.

“Oh, does that mean you’re engaged?”

What the heck? Why is he asking such weird questions?

“Aish! We’re not. It’s just that Dara wants to buy this ring so I bought it for her and she made me promise,” I looked at the ring then at Youngbae.

“Promise? What do you mean?” Youngbae asked.

“She made me promise,” I said. “She said we won’t take the ring off no matter what happens.”

“No matter what happens, huh?” Youngbae asked. He seems interested. “What if the both of you broke up?”

I sighed before I answered his question. “Then we’ll remove the ring.”

I bit my lower lip then looked at the bed. Daesung, Seungri and TOP hyung are already fast asleep and it seems to me that the girls on the other room are asleep, too.

“Bro, I have a question,” Youngbae suddenly said. “What if Dara finds out that you’re arranged to another girl?”

I froze from where I was standing. Dara didn’t know that I, just like TOP hyung, is also arranged to another girl and she’s actually at the same feet as her sister.

“I don’t know. Well, I think she would probably react just like how her sister reacted, too,” the thought of her crying because of me is killing me.

“I bet she would be very angry at you, too. I mean she and her sister are the only ones who didn’t know about this. CL, Minzy, hyung, Dae, and Seungri knows this secret of yours except for them.”

“I don’t want her to be in this situation. I don’t want to hurt her.”

“But she is and she will. She still won’t take the fact that your father wants you to marry another girl for the sake of your company.”

“I know that I can’t stop my father from forcing me to marry a girl that I don’t even know and hasn’t even met. We all know that. I’m sure that he will do everything in his power just to convince me to marry...”

I stopped talking when I heard my phone ring. I answered it right away.

I was my uncle.

Uncle: Yeobosayo? Jiyong? Where in the world are you?

He was panicking from the other side.

Jiyong: I’m on a getaway. Waeyo?

Uncle: Getaway? Jiyong, your father’s in the hospital. He had a heart attack and he’s looking for you. He said he wants to talk to you.

Jiyong: Neh, I’ll be there. Wait for me, uncle.

I immediately left the resort and drove my way to the hospital. I don’t want anything to happen to my father even though I hate him so much, he’s still my father.

Uncle was outside the hospital when I arrived.  I went to him and asked him what happened but he sid he doesn’t know. He led me to my dad’s room.

When dad saw me, he invited me to come closer.

Son, thank you for coming,” Dad said.

“Dad, stop talking. You should rest.”

“Jiyong, please. I want to talk to you.”

“About forcing me to marry that girl again? I’m sorry Dad but I already told you that I don’t want to.”

“We lost one investor already and I don’t want to lose another one, especially the biggest one. He will not sign the contact if her daughter didn’t get what she wants and she wants to see you. Now her father wants you to be married to her.”

“I haven’t even met her. You know what, dad? Let’s just talk some other time. Just have a rest first.”

I left dad and went outside the room. Uncle was sitted at one of the chairs near dad’s room. I went near him.

“Jiyong, tell me. What exactly does your father wants you to do for him? I’ve been asking him the same question but he always turns his back in me,” he asked.

I was shocked to hear that coming from my uncle’s mouth. Does this mean he doesn’t know anything? I looked at him with a wide questioning face.

“You don’t know anything, uncle?

"Do you think I will ask this question to you if I know anything?"

"Oh, mianhe. Well, anyway. Dad wants me to meet the daughter of his biggest investor and the father wants me to marry his daughter that I haven't even met and I don't even wanna meet. "

"What? Is your father out of his mind? He knows you have Sandara, right?"

"Yep. But he still insists on me dating that woman."

"Don't worry. I'll talk to your father about this."

"Maybe tomorrow, uncle. Let him have a rest first. He's just tired."

"Neh! How about you go back to the resort? They will look for you if you stay here."

"Arasso."

==++==

Dara's POV:

 It's COLD!! I've been out here for hours. Where the heck is Jiyong? I saw him leaving so I decided to wait for him since I can't even sleep. I went to the beach to have a fresh air when suddenly, cold arms were hugging me from behind. I thought it was Jiyong but I was wrong. There are three guys surrounding me.

"What is a pretty lady doing here alone?" The guy hugging me said.

"Could you please get off me? You don't even care if I'm alone here," I said as  I struggled away from the guy.

"We care. What would we be doing here if we don't care?"

"I don't freaking care! Please get away from me!"

"No way! You're cold."

"I don't care! Get away!"

"I think the lady said get away from her," a low voice said from behind.

"Jiyong!" I removed the guys arms with all my force and ran to Jiyong.

"Yo! She's not your girl, man. Don't be greedy," the guy wearing a checkered shirt said.

"I don't like sharing! And besides, she's my girlfriend. I own her, she's mine only."

"Well, that's very unfortunate."

"Good thing you know. Can we leave now or better else, can you leave now?"

"Not just yet. A good boyfriend doesn't leave his girlfriend alone especially at night."

"Well, a good boyfriend doesn't like it when someone harasses his girlfriend either," Jiyong's voice suddenly changed into a bitter one.

"Ji, let's just go. I'll call Mr. Jung and tell him to call the security. Bastards like them are not allowed in this resort," I don't like it when his voice change. I know that if I don't stop him, he can do something bad to these guys.

"No, Dara. I will teach these guys some lesson," he started running towards the guys and started punching them.

I took out my phone and dialled Mr. Jung's number.

"Ms. Park? What's wrong?"

"I want you to call the security. Some bastards are causing some trouble here!"

"Arasso. I'll call them immediately, Ms. Park."

"Good."

I hung up and tried to stop the guys from fighting but I can't. Aish! Jiyong, stop it!

The security suddenly arrived and immediately asked them to stop from fighting.