CHEESINESS

My Promise

“Yah! You don’t have the right to throw us out of here! You don’t own this resort! I’ll complain to the owner,” the guy that the security was holding said.

“Go ahead then! Complain to the owner,” I said.

“Oh, I will and I will sue you.”

“I said go ahead! Complain, NOW!”

“Yah! Call the owner of this resort! I will sue this girl and her boyfriend,” he called Mr. Jung .

“You may complain now, sir. The owner is just in front of you,” Mr. Jung chuckled.

“What? Sh…She’s…the…the….owner?”

“Neh! I think I should be the one complaining in court for harassing the owner of this resort, “I said while grinning wildly.

“Omo! Mianhe! I didn’t know.”

“Mwo? You didn’t know? So what, I’ll forgive you because you didn’t know that I’m the owner? That’s it? What if it’s another girl, would you harass because she’s not the owner? Like that? No way, I won’t allow anything like that to happen here. Security, get them out of here.”

“Yes, ma’am,” the security brought the three guys out of the resort.

I turned around and searched for Jiyong. I saw him walking farther like nothing happened.

I ran to him. “Jiyong! Wait!”

He stopped then turned around to look at me. ”Have I been a bad boyfriend to you?”

“Ani, waeyo?”

“I feel like I’m a useless boyfriend.”

“Hey, don’t say that. You saved me back there. You’re the best boyfriend ever. Now let’s get back so I could mend those wounds. You shouldn’t have fought those guys.”

“I can’t just stand there either.”

“Arasso! Let’s just go back.”

We headed back and saw Bom and the others there.

“What happened? Why is he wounded?” Bom asked while running towards us holding the emergency kit.

“It’s nothing,” Jiyong answered.

“Nothing? As if I would believe you. Dara, what happened?”

“Some bastards harassed me then Jiyong fought them.”

“Bastards? Harassed? They allow this to happen?” Bom pointed to the guards.

“They didn’t know. I was at the beach.”

“What were you doing there?”

“I was waiting for Jiyong. Let’s just talk about this tomorrow, I’m freaking tired and I need to mend these wounds.”

“I’ll help you with that.”

Jiyong’s wounds were cured because of Bom’s help. Then we all went to our rooms to have a rest.

==++==

“You stupid piece of trash! I told you to be careful. But what did you do? What did you do?” A girl was angrily shouting at a group of boys.

“We’re sorry. Her boyfriend arrived earlier than we expected,” one of the guys said.

“But I told you to not make a scene. I told you to do it on a place where no one can see you!”

“We’re sorry!”

“Aish! You’re all useless. And to top it all off, you beat Jiyong up. You dimwits caused scars on Jiyong’s face.”

“He too caused some scars on our face.”

“I don’t care about your ugly faces! You didn’t do the job well.”

“We told you that we didn’t expect him to arrive early. And you didn’t tell us that the girl was the owner of the resort.”

“Well, then it’s not my FREAKING fault you didn’t ask. Aish!” The girl grabbed her bag then drove her car in full speed away from the boys.

==++==

“Jiyong, how are your wounds?” Dara entered the balcony of the boys’ gigantic room. She saw Jiyong sitting at one of the chairs looking out of nowhere. “Jiyong!”

“Oh, you’re here. I didn’t notice you enter the room,” Jiyong stood and went to Dara’s direction who’s just a few feet away from him.

Well, you’re in your dreamland again.”

Jiyong chuckled. “Dreamland? Hmm… I was just wondering what you would look like if you already have twelve kids.”

Dara’s eyes grew wider. “What the heck did you just say? TWELVE KIDS? I would look like an ahjumma if that happens. And you won’t like it if I would look like one.

“I’m sure I wouldn’t but I just couldn’t take the picture out of my mind.”

“Yah, stop it. You’re scaring the heck out of me. I feel like my soul is going to rip its way out of me and I can already feel goose bumps all over,” Dara shivered so as to make it realistic.

“Then I’m going to catch that soul of yours and tape it back inside.”

“No way, it’s going to take your soul too then we are going to be two soulless crap.”

“More of soulless lovers.”

“Yeah, right. Tell me, how are your wounds?”

“They’re fine. Thanks to girl who mended them.”

“There are two girls actually; the other is Park Bom and the other one is Park Sandara.”

“I’ll go with…….. Park Sandara.”

Dara giggled. “You’re welcome.”

“I’m always welcome,” Jiyong hugged Dara.

“Yah, you two lovebirds. Stop the cheesiness and let’s have breakfast. I am starving,” Bom called from the door of the room.

“Coming,” Dara and Jiyong chorused.