IF YOU LOVE ME, SHOW ME

I Got You

Character(s): Mir, Seungho, Goo Hara

 

Pairing: Junhyung x Hara

 

 

CHAPTER 6 – IF YOU LOVE ME, SHOW ME

 

“Remember okay. This is not for everyone to know. Just the three of us----”

“Five. Five of us” Seungho butted in and Mir nodded in agreement. Junhyung thought for a while. Seungho, Mir, Dongwoon, G.O and …. Right.

“Ah, five. Okay, this is just for the five of us to know. No one need to know about this including Ha--” and Junhyung’s speech was cut again by someone.

“What are you doing?” the three of them froze at their spot in instant. No one made even a single move upon hearing the voice. Junhyung cleared his throat. This was not what he hoped for, getting busted by none other than her. Did she hear what I was saying? Slowly, Junhyung turned his head around and met with a curious look of their co-worker, Goo Hara. He smiled sheepishly.

Hara was looking for Seungho to help her with some paper work when she found that Seungho wasn’t at his desk. She looked around and figured that Mir wasn’t at his desk and Junhyung wasn’t in his room too. That was when she heard some whispering and small voice coming from the direction of Mir’s table. She walked closely and spotted those said men behind the table and looking extremely suspicious to her. Junhyung was saying something that she can’t hear since his voice was so small and the other two nodded their heads eagerly, indicating that they agreed to whatever Junhyung was saying. She frowned.

“What are you doing?” she asked again and now she was standing in superior gesture while crossing her arms over her chest. Junhyung gulped, Seungho blinked, and Mir showed his famous grin.

“Junhyung said it’s a secret. So we can’t tell you. Sorry, ne Hara-shi” and Junhyung had to palm his face upon hearing Mir’s answer and Seungho turned around to face the wall and leaned his forehead against it looking frustrated.

“Okay, that sounds suspicious than ever. Mir, spit it out” Hara fixed her gaze on Mir. She knew Mir will reveal the secret at the end, he just need a little motivation for it.

“Mou~ Hara. Don’t force me to tell you that. It’s Junhyung’s secret, not mine” Mir whined. “You have to ask him if you want to know the secret” and that was an enough reason for Junhyung to whack Mir’s head hard. Mir screamed in pain and standing up to hide behind Hara while rubbing his abused head. Junhyung sighed in defeat when Hara changed her gaze now to him.

“It’s nothing, really. Mir just spiced it up a little. Trust me” Junhyung said while standing up at his feet. He pulled Seungho to stand along with him. Hara looked at him a little while but after a moment, she decided to brush it off. It was no use. Junhyung wasn’t going to tell her anyway so it was better for her to ignore it.

“Is that so. Well, it’s up to you. Oh, I’m looking for Seungho anyway” Hara turned around to face the latter and Seungho immediately straightened his back. “I have a meeting with Sunrise Trading this evening and you did a paper work for them for the last event. I want you to come to the meeting with me” Seungho nodded and quickly made his way to his desk. He pulled out a few files from the drawer and took a quick glance. He made his way back to where Hara was standing.

“Sure. I have all the paper works with me. What time is the meeting?” Hara looked at her watch.

“1 hour from now. Meet me downstairs and we go with our own car because we won’t come back to the office after that” Seungho nodded again. Hara was ready to leave when Junhyung called her.

“Hara, are you free tonight? I want to take you out for dinner” Junhyung looked at Hara with eyes full of hope. She smiled and winked.

“I’ll call you later” and she left. Junhyung smiled widely from ear to ear and Mir was grinning stupidly. He poked Junhyung into his stomach, and Junhyung squirmed away from him.

“I saw some progress here~” Mir teased and Junhyung smirked.

“Of course. No one can ignore me for long” Junhyung looked smug and Seungho faked a puke.

“2 years is a very long time Junhyung. You two could have married already and have a child in these 2 years’ time” Seungho said while walking to sit on his desk. Mir also had taken a seat at his own desk.

“I know but Hara is so hard to get” Junhyung sighed. “She said she’s not ready for any relationship with anyone yet and I’m still waiting”

“You love her do you?” Mir asked and Junhyung rolled his eyes to Mir for asking such a stupid question.

“Of course I do! I told you right. Heck, I even confessed to her”

“Keep chasing her, waiting for her, or whatever you call it. But I warn you Junhyung, don’t let things got out of control with Hyunseung-shi” Seungho spoke up in a very concerned tone.

“I know what I am doing. Don’t worry about it” with that, Junhyung left and disappeared into his room. Mir and Seungho exchanged a quick look and shrugged before went back to their own works.

 

********************

 

Junhyung and Hara were having their dinner at one of exclusive and fancy restaurant in Seoul. Junhyung purposely chose that restaurant and even made a booking to make his dinner with Hara perfect. Of course he had to. Out of countless times he asked Hara out whether for lunch or dinner, only a few times she agreed to and tonight was one of them. Junhyung couldn’t help but feeling happy.

“How have you been lately?” Hara asked.

“Great. Nothing much happened though, just usual stuff” Junhyung answered. Hara nodded while enjoying her meal.

“We haven’t talked quite often lately” Junhyung stopped eating. He eyed Hara but she didn’t seem to get affected by what she was saying just now. Junhyung looked down at his meal and squeezed it a bit.

“You’ve been busy, I know” Junhyung spoke up in a very low voice. And I miss you. And that one remained tightly in his mind. Hara finally looked up and sighed. She stopped eating and looked straight into Junhyung’s eyes.

“Junhyung --” Junhyung looked up to meet her eyes and cut her in from saying whatever she wanted to say.

“No, you don’t have to say anything. I know, and I understand. Just let me know when you’re ready” and Junhyung gave her an assure smile.

“I just don’t want to make you wait for me forever” Hara threw a look outside the window. Seoul was so beautiful tonight.

“I have waited for you for 2 years. I wouldn’t mind waiting a little bit more” Junhyung laughed but it sounded bitter even to Junhyung. Hara replied with a nervous laugh and they continued their dinner without any of them brought up the topic again.

 

***************

 

 

Double update! Because I'm so mad my laptop got broken but lucky me I have this story well saved in my pendrive =.=". Oh well, conflicts are starting~