Start Of Something Precious

I Got You

 

Character(s): First appearance of Dongwoon and G.O

 

Pairing: Lee Joon x Hyunseung (friendship), Hyunseung x Junhyung? ^_^

 

CHAPTER 3

 

2 hours later, the 3 of them entered one of the most prestige shopping mall in South Korea. Hyunseung had been planning of many ways to escape since they got out of the house. But till they arrived here, Hyuseung was still clueless of what to do to escape from his mother who seemed too happy going out with Joon. Sometimes Joon tried to get his attention and Hyunseung smiled in return because no matter how uncomfortable he felt, he still liked Joon the best. They have been good friends since high school and Hyunseung had to admit that Joon was the best ever friend he could asked for. Joon never failed to be beside him and for him. He did love Joon in fact, but not more than as a friend. But he had some difficulty to deal with it since Joon confessed to him that he loves Hyunseung more than as a friend. He was taken back to reality when Joon grabbed his arm and pointed to some direction. He followed his pointed finger but he didn’t see anything that attracted Joon’s attention at all.

“What?” Hyunseung looked at Joon with a clearly confused face.

“Look over there! Isn’t that your boyfriend?” Joon still had his finger at that direction.

“My boyfriend?” Hyunseung asked dumbfounded. Since when do I have a boyfriend? Their antics attracted his mother’s attention.

“What is it?” she asked no one in particular.

“Hyunseung’s boyfriend” Joon replied casually.

“Your boyfriend?” his mother looked at him rather blurred.

“My boyfriend?” Hyunseung asked again and this time he looked rather trouble.

“You have a boyfriend, honey? Boyfriend, really?” his mother was looking at him with narrow eyes.

“Yeah, your boyfriend. You introduced him to me last week at the club, remember?” now Hyunseung was really in trouble. He was panicked and sweat started to form on his forehead upon hearing what Joon had said.

Okay, I’m dead. I’m so dead! Which one is him? I can’t even remember what he looks like!

 Hyunseung screamed in his heart. He tried to look at the direction Joon was pointed. He saw a group of young men was talking inside one of the shop but he couldn’t recognize which one among them was his ‘boyfriend’. He closed his eyes, trying to remember his face but he couldn’t.

“It’s really him!” Joon suddenly screamed then he grabbed both Hyunseung and his mother towards the shop. Hyunseung looked at Joon in horror and how he wished that the world would swallow him right now. No, it would be much better if the world can swallow Joon right now. They stopped in front of the shop just when the guys walked out of the shop. He eyed each of them carefully. One has a childish look on his face and he looked too clingy, one guy looked smart and well behaved, one had perm and blonde hair, and the last one was looked like the bad boy type with black hair. He looked rather y to Hyunseung.

Oh please help me.

“Hello” Joon greeted them with his usual cheerful tone and the guys bowed nevertheless even though confused look was written all over their face. Hyunseung was fidgeting nervously at where he stood. He looked at each of the guys but he couldn’t recall the face of his last week ‘boyfriend’. Joon made a step forward and extended his hand to the guy with the black hair. The rest of his friends threw him a questioning look.

“Remember me? Last week at the club? You’re Hyunseung’s boyfriend right”

Oh, so it was him! He was my last week boyfriend.

Hyunseung silently thanked Joon in his heart. Hyunseung looked intently at the said guy but still, he couldn’t recall anything from last week event. The guy nodded and shook Joon’s hand a bit before he switched his gaze from Joon to Hyunseung. Hyunseung was now looking at him with his pleading eyes and placed both of his palms together in front of his face while mouthed Please.

“Yes. I’m Yong Junhyung by the way. I’m sorry that I didn’t have a chance to properly introduce myself to you that time” his two friends gaped upon hearing the introduction unlike the other tall guy with blond hair who was smiling sweetly.

“It’s okay. I’m the one who should apologize to you. Oh, this is Hyunseung’s mother, Mrs. Jang” they bowed to each other politely.

“Hyunseung never told me anything about his boyfriend before. I didn’t even know he is into a guy” his mother spoke up and Hyunseung felt like crying at that moment.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Jang” Junhyung bowed a little. “It was me who asked him not to tell anyone about us. We both have never been with a man before and we’re still in the early stage of relationship. We hope that we can perfectly suit each other before we could announce it to our family and friends” Hyunseung was stunned. He didn’t even know what to say and hearing the words that came out casually from this Junhyung guy made he froze. He blinked his eyes, trying to register his every word. On the other hand, Hyunseung’s mother eyed the guy in front of him. He was a handsome man and the polite one too despite his outside appearance. No wonder Hyunseung liked him. Mrs. Jang smiled widely. She started to like the man.

“Oh really. Then do you think that the time has come for you two to come clean about your relationship?” Mrs. Jang looked at both Hyunseung and Junhyung with a warm look and smiled lovingly. Hyunseung still looking clueless but Junhyung looked rather calm.

“I don’t k---”

“Yes!” Junhyung answered confidently. Hyunseung rolled his eyes and threw are-you-nut look at Junhyung but he ignored it completely.

Why everyone keeps cutting my words today? Hyunseung silently cursed in his heart.

“Great!” Mrs. Jang exclaimed happily. “So Junhyung-shi, I would like to invite you for family dinner at our house tonight. I hope you won’t reject my offer” she smiled sweetly and Junhyung nodded.

“Sure. I’ll be there at 8?”

“Perfect. It means that I have to go now. I’m really looking forward to see you again tonight, Junhyung-shi. Seung, Joon, let’s go”

“Mom, can you go first? I need to talk with my *cough* boyfriend for a while” he faked a smile and his mother nodded happily.

“Sure. We’ll wait for you at the car park okay” then she pulled a hesitant Joon with her. Hyunseung turned around to meet 4 pair of eyes staring at him clearly asking for some explanation. Without wasting much time, he bowed deeply to the 4 guys who were standing in front of him.

“I’m so sorry, Junhyung-shi. I really am sorry” but he was shocked when one of the guys jumped to him and pulled him into a big hug.

“Finally! I never thought that I could meet you this soon! Ahhh, I’m so happy!”

“EHH?”

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

3 chapters in one day lol~ i'm so inspired. oh well, i think i'll update as much as i can before i leave for 1 week holiday in penang ^.^ enjoy~