LOVE GAME

I Got You

 

CHAPTER 16 – LOVE GAME

 

The next few days had become very much different to both Hyunseung and Junhyung. Junhyung with Hara, and Hyunseung spent most of his time with Jiyong. He tried to make up for the lost time he had with Jiyong. It wasn’t a surprise at all since Hyunseung and Jiyong used to be really close. When they were still a kid, Jiyong was the one who always protect him, take care of him, and help him with anything. They did almost everything together and they also shared almost everything with each other. Hyunseung had always trust Jiyong. For him, Jiyong was his savior, his guardian angel. Jiyong will always there for him no matter what. What he loved the most about Jiyong, he never judged him. Jiyong always had faith in him. No matter what he did, Jiyong will always stand beside him.

“Do you still remember my promise?” Jiyong asked suddenly when the two of them went out together in the evening, a routine that they did for almost a week now.

“What promise?” Hyunseung asked, feeling a bit guilty about not remembering anything. But he convinced himself, it was okay since they didn’t even have any single contact for 10 years till now, till Jiyong decided to move back to Seoul and live with his parents here.

“I still remember that one day when you fell from your bicycle and bleed. You didn’t stop crying and Seunghyun was completely freaked out seeing you like that” Jiyong let out a small laugh and Hyunseung smiled. Yeah, that incident. How can he forget it?

“Hyung was useless. He even cried himself. That was when you made that promise” Jiyong nodded. “You promised to take care of me forever. You promised you’ll never make me cry again” it was just a kid’s promise. It was just the talk between two kids who were completely cared about each other. But it was also a promise between little Hyunseung and little Jiyong.

“I meant it. Even till now, it’s still my promise. It will always be my promise” Jiyong said but he didn’t sound that happy. “But I guess I can’t keep that promise anymore huh” and that make Hyunseung turned to look at Jiyong. Confusing was written all over his face. But he couldn’t say anything; he didn’t know what to say. Jiyong who seemed to understand his confusion decided to continue to talk.

“You have someone else who can take care of you and who will never make you cry anymore now. Hyung told me that you have a boyfriend, a very caring one. You can depend on him now, yeah?” and Hyunseung realized where this talk was leading. Jiyong was talking about Junhyung. Jiyong was talking about his fake boyfriend. He turned away. He was feeling confused. He was debating with himself whether he should tell Jiyong the truth. Part of him just wanted to keep it from Jiyong’s knowledge. But there was a part of him telling him that he shouldn’t hide it from Jiyong. Part of him telling him that Jiyong was still his savior. Part of him convincing him that Jiyong was still his guardian angel.

“Hey, you’re still my Ji right?” they looked at each other before Jiyong nodded his head. Hyunseung took a deep breath. “I still can trust you with anything right?” Jiyong nodded again. Jiyong wasn’t sure himself what was Hyunseung point of asking him that, but Hyunseung was Hyunseung. Jiyong could never say that he didn’t care.

 

***************

 

Hara was happy. Junhyung’s back. His old Junhyung’s back. She wasn’t sure what had happened but she didn’t mind it at all. All she cared about was she can see Junhyung every day now. Even though sometimes Junhyung looked a bit distracted, but she knew Junhyung was trying to make her happy.

Now she was sure that she has falling in love with Junhyung. It was true that she was kind of hesitant about it at first. That was why she rejected Junhyung’s proposal when he confessed to her 2 years ago. It wasn’t because of Junhyung or his love. Hara was a workaholic. She didn’t care much about relationship or love. She trusted herself more than anything else. But Junhyung showed her something different. It touched her heart. So she decided that if Junhyung was about to confess to her again, she will accept it for sure this time.

She wondered when Junhyung was going to confess again. It was true that they had spent a lot of time together lately, but Junhyung didn’t show any sign of he will confess again. But Hara knew, the love was still there. Junhyung still loved her. So she just needed to wait. It was her turn now to wait and she was perfectly okay with it.

But she still remembered Hyunseung. Junhyung said he was a close friend but Hara can feel that there was something more than that, something more special, more intimate about the other guy. Junhyung never made an attempt to introduce that close friend and she can’t shake the feeling that Junhyung had swung that way, liking a guy. But since when? Did she miss anything here?

And both Seungho and Mir refused to talk more about Hyunseung. Seungho said he was their friend and Junhyung was the closest to him among them. And Hara knew all Junhyung’s close friends. Except Hyunseung. And there was Mir. Hara had a bit suspicious about Mir. Mir’s only reply was “Ask Junhyung” and Hara started to think that maybe she should hire a few people to kidnap Mir and make him spill the so-called secret about this Hyunseung guy. But Junhyung didn’t like to talk about it. Though she didn’t please with it, she had to go along with Junhyung’s way. It was okay, she thought. Sooner or later, she will find out about Hyunseung.

 

**************

 

Junhyung was feeling guilty. The feeling ate him up even more now and he thought he would die by just having this feeling. He loved Hara, he always loved Hara. But the thing between him and Hyunseung was taking over his whole life now.

When he was with Hyunseung, all he could think about was Hara. He knew it was okay. Hyunseung was just a friend. Not more or less. A friend like Mir, like Seungho, like G.O. They were in a relationship but it was all pretence. There was no string attached. They both had agreed to it. But somehow it didn’t feel right. Somehow Junhyung can sense Hyunseung’s presence around him. And what scared him the most, he even can feel him in his heart. What went wrong?

He looked at Hara and smiled. Hara was so delighted. Her pretty face and her personality attracted Junhyung a lot. That was why he fell in love with Hara the first time he met her. Hara didn’t like to talk much about relationship, let alone the feeling of love. Sometimes Junhyung thought he will never get a chance to be with Hara.

Hyunseung on the other hand was totally the opposite. Junhyung was happy every time he spent his time with Hyunseung. Hyunseung was so carefree. He laughed a lot and he loved to have fun. When he was with him, he wished that time would just stop so he could enjoy this joy forever. There were times when Hyunseung just looked at him and smiled. And Junhyung would just stare, trying to figure the meaning behind the look Hyunseung gave him but he just couldn’t. Hyunseung was just like that, mysterious and unique. And when Junhyung started to read the sign, Hyunseung will just look away and laugh, distracting any thoughts Junhyung had earlier. Very Hyunseung-like. And Junhyung will just smile. Hyunseung always know how to make him feel better.

“Hey, are you okay?” there was a gentle touch on his arm and Junhyung loved the feeling of it.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s go and get the ice-cream neh” Hara nodded eagerly. A wide smile forming on her lips, eyes shining in happiness. And Junhyung didn’t want anything else in the world. Hara’s happiness was enough for him.

 

 

-TBC-

 

 

There's a chance that I might updated again this evening, because the next chapter is already done and if I feel good enough, I'll post it today. So, until the next update. Thanks for reading dearies. Smooochxxx!