DESIRED LOVE

I Got You

 

 

CHAPTER 27 – DESIRED LOVE

 

[ Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you’, but how much you can prove that it’s true ]

 

“Seunghyun, where’s your brother?” Seunghyun froze for a moment, hearing a stern voice of his father before he turned his head around. There was his father, staring at him with questioning eyes and he bit his lips nervously.

 

“We didn’t see Jiyong here too. It’s about time for their engagement ceremony. They should be here by now” it was Jiyong’s father now who spoke up. He looked around and it was true, both Jiyong and Hyunseung were nowhere to be seen, yet the guests already filled the large hall, waiting for the big event to take place. Seunghyun gulped. He had no idea where the two had gone now because he had checked up the room about 15 minutes ago, Jiyong and Hyunseung weren’t not in the room anymore.

 

“I’ll go and look for them. I’m sure they are somewhere around here” though he said that, he didn’t feel convincing at all. Seunghyun immediately walked away, made his way through the crowded guest and spotted Yoseob and Kikwang at the corner of the hall.

 

“Hey, have you seen Hyunseung? Or Jiyong?”

 

Yoseob frowned but shook his head. “No. Aren’t they supposed to be ready for the party already?”

 

Seunghyun sighed heavily. “Yes, but we couldn’t find them anywhere. They weren’t in their room too” there was a trace of panic on Seunghyun’s face and Hyunseung’s friends couldn’t help but feeling terrified.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

“Ji, where are you taking me?” Hyunseung was panting as he tried to catch his breath. Jiyong had been dragging him on the street since 10 minutes ago and with the tuxedo he was wearing right now, even the cold night air didn’t manage to swipe away the sweat. Jiyong didn’t say anything as he tightened his hold on Hyunseung’s hand and continued to pull him along with him.

 

“If the place is quite far, why not we take a car?” Hyunseung whined. His foots started to hurt a little but Jiyong didn’t look like he will stop walking anytime soon. They were now in the park, with Jiyong still didn’t let go of his hand.

 

“We can’t. They might noticed if we took a car”

 

“Speaking of that, why did we have to sneak out through the back gate? And we’re not supposed to be here. We were supposed to engage now, exchanging rings” Hyunseung continued to talk but Jiyong quickly shook his head.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Hyunseung started to feel annoyed. He tugged his hand roughly from Jiyong’s grip and that made Jiyong stopped on his track. He turned his body around only to be greeted with a furious face of Hyunseung.

 

“Are you saying that we’re not going to engage? You don’t want to get engage to me, do you? You actually don’t love me at all!” Hyunseung yelled loudly, he was breathing heavily as anger started to take over his body. He was staring at Jiyong with a clearly mad face.

 

“I love you; I love you too much that I can’t let you suffer. I love you for the whole of my life that the only thing I want now is your happiness. Engage to me, being with me; those only make you suffer and I can’t let you go through that. I just can’t” Hyunseung stared at Jiyong without blinking his eyes. Then suddenly his cheeks felt hot. His eyes were wet with tears again and without he realized it, he was already crying hard, sobbing loudly in front of Jiyong. Jiyong’s words stabbed his heart it hurt so much.

 

“I told you I’m okay; I’m going to be fine! Why can’t you believe me?!!”

 

“Seung...” Jiyong looked at Hyunseung with wistful eyes.

 

“As long as it’s you, I’m okay. As long as it’s Ji…” Hyunseung’s lips trembling. His body was shaking as tears didn’t stop running down his face. Jiyong stepped forward until he stood close to Hyunseung, before pulled him into his tight embrace. Hyunseung was still sobbing as he clenched his fingers tightly on Jiyong’s suit.

 

“But it’s not okay for me. As much as I want you, I can’t let it happen. I can’t be selfish. It just isn’t right because I knew, deep inside your heart, Junhyung is still there” Jiyong’s voice cracked. He kept kissing Hyunseung’s hair, trying to calm him down.

 

Not that far from the scene, Junhyung was watching. He was watching it from the start but he can’t bring himself to walk and approach those two. Seeing Hyunseung now was the only thing that made him felt alive again. He wanted to meet him so badly that it was painful now to meet him in this kind of situation. Just when he had enough courage to face the love of his life, he carefully made his way towards Jiyong and Hyunseung, heart was beating fast and loud.

 

“Hyun—Hyunseung, baby” Junhyung called out and Hyunseung froze at where he stood. He knew this voice; the voice that always put him at ease, the voice that haunted his sleeps for God knew how long, the voice that he admired; which belong to person he loved the most. But he didn’t move, he was too scared to do or say anything, so he just stayed still. Jiyong who can sense how tensed Hyunseung was in his embrace decided to take an action. After all, that was all the reason why he brought Hyunseung here. He pushed Hyunseung away a bit and turned his body around until Hyunseung was facing Junhyung. Neither of them said anything, too shocked to utter even a word. Jiyong leaned down and whispered in Hyunseung’s ear “Please be happy. That way, I can be happy too”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First of all, I would like to express my highest gratitude to all of you who have been really loyal, kind and lovely enough to stick around to read this story. I have no other words than thousand of thank you for your support to this story, as well as to me to continue writing this. For those who are subscribing, I can’t thank you enough for willing to be with me on this journey; I’m glad to know that I have you amazing readers waiting for the update and that keeps me going. Those who are generous enough to vote for this story, I really want to hug and kiss you right now HAHAH! Seriously! ^.^ And everyone who never forget to leave such lovely and encouraging comments, it means so much to me to read every one of them. I know I don’t usually reply most of the comments, but I’d like you to know how happy and appreciate I am to read them. THANK YOUS!

 

And this it it! Finally this story is approaching its ending. There were so much I want to write, to tell more on this story but as you might have noticed, I’m not exactly a good writer to keep up with the constant update. So, despite of leaving you with, even I can’t promise when I can update the story, I thought it will be better for me to cut it short and please you all, the lovely readers. The next chapter will be up soon, I’m already half done writing it. And maybe there will be in the next chapter? Oh, but I can’t use the f-word right? I’ll try to be passionate then *grins* see you real soon~