MEETING YOU WAS FATE

I Got You

 

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

 

“I’m so sorry, Junhyung-shi. I really am sorry” but he was shocked when one of the guys jumped to him and pulled him into a big hug.

“Finally! I never thought that I could meet you this soon! Ahhh, I’m so happy!”

“EHH?”

 

CHAPTER 4 – MEETING YOU WAS FATE

 

 “Maknae” Junhyung cleared his throat, clearly didn’t please with what was happening now.

“Junhyung-hyung has been acting weird the whole week. He space out a lot and smile a lot. It’s creepy sometimes. I know he’s falling in love with someone but hyung is hyung ne. He won’t admit it” he pouted a little and Hyunseung really wanted to die right at that moment.

“Dongwoon” Junhyung called out again, a bit louder this time.

“I’ve been wondering what she looks like. You know, the girl that managed to melt hyung’s cold heart. But it’s not a girl, it’s a guy! I’m really surprised! But you know what, I don’t mind. You’re way beautiful than any girls I’ve ever seen with hyung! So it’s okay. No wonder hyung loves you”

“DONGWOON!” Junhyung finally yelled. He was now at his limit. He looked at Dongwoon like he would kill him at any moment right now. Dongwoon shrieked in horror and ran to hide behind Seungho.

“Hyung~ Junhyung-hyung is mad at me” Dongwoon whined and gave the guy his best puppy eyes. Seungho patted his head saying that Junhyung would never ever get mad at him. Hyunseung blinked his eyes.

“So you want to talk to me” Junhyung stepped forward and stood in front of Hyunseung with his both hands in his pockets. Hyunseung nodded.

“Before that, let me introduce you to my friends here first. That guy is Seungho. He was with me last week at the club but I guess you don’t remember him” Junhyung smiled.

“Huh?”

“I know. I can see it clearly in your face. You don’t even remember me, your own ‘boyfriend’, not until your friend came to me. So it would be a big surprise if you remember Seungho”

“Sorry” Hyunseung looked guilty.

“No, it’s nothing. This little brat here is Dongwoon, the maknae in our group and the guy with glasses is G.O”

“Nice to meet you” Hyunseung bowed to all of them and so were they.

“Guys, you can go first without me. I’ll just see you guys tomorrow okay” the others nodded and after his friends left, Junhyung turned to look at Hyunseung, smiling.

“You might want to call your mom. We’re going to have a long conversation”

“Oh okay” Hyunseung took out his cellphone and started to dial his mother’s number but stopped in the middle of it. Junhyung who can seem to read his mind spoke up.

“Tell her not to worry. Your ‘boyfriend’ will send you home safely” Junhyung smirked and Hyunseung mentally smacked himself for blushing. Quickly, he pushed the call button on his phone. After having a few minutes of conversation with his mother, he hung up the phone and walked towards Junhyung who was waiting for him nearby.

“Where are we going, Junhyung-shi?” Hyunseung asked once he stood next to Junhyung.

“A couple of drinks would be good. What do you think?” Junhyung took a glance at the guy who was standing beside him. He was indeed pretty for a guy, Junhyung won’t deny that.

“Sure” a genuine smile formed on his lips and Junhyung’s heart skipped a bit. He quickly shook his head tried to get rid of whatever image and feeling that he had in his mind and heart now.

 

*********************************

 

“So, want to tell me the full story?” Junhyung asked when both of them had settled on their seat in one of the restaurants across the mall. Hyunseung sighed and took the drink offered by Junhyung. He drank it a bit before he started to talk.

“First off, my name is Jang Hyunseung. I want to apologize for everything that happened in the club last week. I was desperately in help and you happened to be there and thank you so much for helping me that time. I also want to apologize for everything that happened earlier. But then again, thanks for your continuous help”

“Why?” Junhyung asked while sipping at his drink.

“Joon is a good friend of me, really good friend. We’ve been friend for almost 9 years now and I don’t see him more than just a friend” Hyunseung sighed again and threw a look outside the window.

“But he loves you more than just a friend” Hyunseung nodded and turned around to look at Junhyung.

“Yes. He confessed to me but I told him that I can’t accept him more than just a friend. But he said he’ll wait for me. I have no idea how I ended up telling him that you’re my boyfriend that night. I guess I‘m really that desperate now”

“Well, you told him nevertheless. So just play along” Junhyung said as casual as always and Hyunseung had to roll his eyes upon seeing his act.

“But you know, you don’t have to play along that far. I can get you out of this so you don’t have to involve any further”

“By telling him and your mother that I’m just a made-up-boyfriend to get rid the best friend of yours?” Junhyung said sarcastically and Hyunseung felt like smacking the man hard in the head.

“I’m not that dumb okay. I can figure something better than that, thank you”

“I know you’re not. Otherwise, you’ve picked Seungho or Mir as your boyfriend that night” Junhyung laughed.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Hyunseung frowned but Junhyung quickly brushed it off.

“Anyway, since we are here already, why don’t we just go on with it? I have no problem at all unless you DO have a real boyfriend. Do you?” Junhyung leaned forward a bit and Hyunseung didn’t like the smirk on his face at all.

“You won’t be here if I DO have a boyfriend. But don’t you have a girlfriend or something?”

“Oi, what do you mean something? Geez, your Korean ! To answer your question, NO, I don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend. I’m very much single and available. So I’m up for some interesting game”

“Somehow I have a bad feeling about this” Hyunseung looked a bit worried and Junhyung just let out another annoying laugh.

“Don’t look at me like that. You were the one who started all of this. Why don’t you just finish it?” Hyunseung fixed his gaze at Junhyung and they fell into silent for a few minutes. Finally, he gave up and Junhyung smiled in triumph.

“So Junhyung-shi, what is our love story?”

“We can start by you calling me Junnie, not Junhyung-shi. How about that?” Junhyung looked straight into his eyes and Hyunseung had to turn away to avoid meeting his gaze. But Junhyung managed to notice a taint blush on his cheeks. Cute. Junhyung was smiling widely.

 

********************************