LOVE TO LOVE YOU

I Got You

Character(s): First appearance of Seunghyun (T.O.P)

 

Seunghyun – Hyunseung = brothers (^.^)

 

 

CHAPTER 7 – LOVE TO LOVE YOU

 

Junhyung entered his apartment and closed the door behind. He threw the keys and his phone on the nearest table and slumped on the couch in the living room. He looked around the empty and dark apartment solely. He sighed heavily before turned the TV on and aimlessly pushed the button on the remote. Nothing interesting on the TV at this hour since it was already 11 pm. He stood up and headed to his bedroom. A cool and relaxing bath would be great, he thought.

After finished with the bath, he changed into night clothes and headed to the kitchen. He poured a glass of water and drank it in one go. He sat at the dining table and recalled back his earlier dinner with Hara. Yes, he was in love with Goo Hara since 2 years ago. He confessed to her after 2 months of their friendship but Hara rejected him, saying that she only saw Junhyung as a good friend. But Junhyung wasn’t the type of person that easily to give up.

Hara was his first love and he won’t let her go without fighting. After 2 years, Junhyung believed that Hara had started to consider his feeling, he can feel it. She spent her time a lot more than before with Junhyung and she will try to accept any offer of going out with Junhyung, unlike before when she will always find a reason to avoid Junhyung. Even though they didn’t talk that often, but they will make sure to meet at least once outside the office in a day or have a phone conversation. This made Junhyung smiled. He knew one day Hara will love him back.

His thought about Hara has been interrupted by the sound of his phone beeping. Lazily, he stood up and walked to the living room. He took the phone and flipped it open, 1 new mail. He pressed the read button.

 

From: The Super Handsome Maknae

To: Jun Double Hyung

Subject: Evening~

Hyung~ How’s Hyunseung?  ^0^  Did you meet him today? If you meet him again, tell him I want to see him okay? He’s soooo pretty  >.<  and  I’M SOOO JEALOUS! *pouts*

 

Junhyung grunted upon reading the message. Dongwoon, you little brat! He quickly typed a reply.

 

From: Junhyung

To: Maknae

Subject: Re: Evening~

He’s fine I think, and NO to both of your questions!

 

A few seconds later, his phone was beeping again. This brat is fast, damn! He opened the mail.

 

From: The Super Handsome Maknae

To: Jun Double Hyung

Subject: Meanie~

Mou~ hyung. You have to be nice to him. He’s your ‘boyfriend’ after all. Don’t care, you tell him I want to meet him once again  ^_____^

 

Junhyung decided to ignore the mail and headed straight to his bedroom. He put the phone at the side table. He climbed up his bed and ready to close his eyes when his phone beeped again. He opened it nevertheless.

 

From: The Super Handsome Maknae

To: Jun Double Hyung

Subject: Okay!!

I’ll take that as a YES!  ^0^

 

For the first time in his life, he regretted his meeting with Dongwoon.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyunseung hummed happily when he climbed down the stairs to the dining room. His parents and his brother, Seunghyun were already there having their breakfast.

“Good morning” he greeted them cheerfully and settled down next to Seunghyun.

“Morning” Seunghyun smiled.

“How’s Hawaii?” Hyunseung took the toast bread and shoved into his mouth while he eyed his brother through the corner of his eyes.

“Great! The vacation went extremely fun. But I miss my work”

“You’re always about work. No fun” Hyunseung pouted his lower lip cutely.

“So what it is fun? Ahh, I know! You got yourself a boyfriend now” Hyunseung choked and Seunghyun looked at it in horror. He quickly handed Hyunseung a glass of water and patted his back lightly.

“What’s with that reaction?” Seunghyun can’t help but rolled his eyes while his hand still at the back of his younger brother. Hyunseung coughed and patted his chest a few times. Their parents can only smile seeing the two siblings’ antics.

“Speaking of your boyfriend, I haven’t heard anything from him since the dinner that night. How is he? Did you talk or meet him?” his mother really had to choose a bad time to ask him that. Hyunseung coughed even louder this time and Seunghyun looked at him with a very worried eye. He totally blamed himself for what happened to his little brother.

“H-he is fi-fine” Hyunseung coughed again. “I jus-just talk to h-him last night” he tried his hardest to tell the lie. For once, he thanked Junhyung’s acting skill for helping him at a moment like this. He reached the glass and drank the water a little bit more this time.

“Did you meet him?” this time his father decided to voice out. Hyunseung shook his head.

“He’s busy. He got to handle many things lately” and Hyunseung was proud of himself for saying that without trip over his tongue. He wondered where he got the idea of Junhyung was busy at this moment. Heck, he didn’t even know what Junhyung’s job was. He never thought about it and so as his parents.

“He told me last night he’ll drop by once he’s less busy” Hyunseung silently hoped that he was really talked to Junhyung last night. It would be easy if he did. He didn’t have to lie about it to his family. Sometimes Hyunseung wondered what Junhyung was doing since they didn’t have any single contact for a week now.

“That’s normal. He’s a man. He got to work hard” his father spoke up much to Hyunseung’s relief.

“I hope I can meet him soon. I bet he’s an amazing guy because he managed to capture my brother’s cold heart” Seunghyun teased and poked Hyunseung’s cheek twice.

“Mou~ hyung. I’m not cold” Hyunseung whined and pretended to pout. Everyone laughed.

“Yes, you are. You rejected Joon while I thought that he’s good enough for you. So I’m sure your boyfriend is much better than Joon” Hyunseung smiled nervously. If only they knew that Junhyung was just his made-up boyfriend that he created to escape from Joon, he will die for sure. Like he didn’t know his brother that well, Seunghyun was over protective when it came to Hyunseung. Suddenly he shivered. He started to feel that he wasn’t able to continue with this act a bit longer. He has to do something about it before everyone found out that it was just a lie.

“I’m sure you’ll meet him soon. Now let’s go to the office first. We don’t want to be late, aren’t we?” both Hyunseung and Seunghyun stood up and followed their father. After gave his mother a kiss on her cheek as usual, he went to the office together with his brother and father.

 

*****************

 

So, the update again! ^__^  So, today's Thursday. And I won't be able to update this story until Tuesday because I'm going for a vacation starting tomorrow. I can't promise but I'll try to update when I'm on the road or wherever. I'm freaking excited I'm going to Koreatown in Ampang Saturday night!!!!!! Xbox with B2ST's songs!!!!!