DOOSEOB MOMENTS

I Got You

First off, I apologize for the lack of interaction between DooSeob. And I’m glad that you actually pointed it out for me. So I decided to squish the other pairing before we continue with JunSeung blooming love(?). Here we go, double updates for DooSeob and slight!Kiwoon shippers ^__^ Hope to see you around soon <3

 

 

CHAPTER 12 – DOOSEOB MOMENTS

 

Junhyung woke up by the sound of his phone ringing. He ignored the first three ringing but grunted annoyingly when the same unknown number flashed on the screen for the fourth time.

“If this is not Hyunseung or Hara’s new number, I’m going to hang up now” he still had his head on the pillow, eyes closed, and obviously getting ready to fall asleep again.

“Who’s Hara?” Junhyung’s eyes shoot open in instant, clearly didn’t recognized the voice belong to person on the other line.

“You’re not Hyunseung” he shifted a little on the bed, trying to be in a comfortable position.

“Clearly I’m not. The name is Yoon Doojoon”

“Yeah, I just told you that. Hyunseung sounds more lovable. So?”

“That’s sweet. That’s what a guy should say about his boyfriend. So I have to believe there was really a romantic dinner at the hotel last night”

“I am flattered that someone is actually keeping an update about our date” Junhyung sounded amused, and clearly awaked.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure my own boyfriend remembers he’s with me. Don’t get me wrong. Hyunseung is all sweet and nice, but my boyfriend tends to forget he’s taken when he was hanging out with single-Hyunseung”

“I see. Well I can assure you, Doojoon-ssi; that my boyfriend will not affect your love life with your boyfriend, whoever he is”

“Good! Now that we are clear about that, please take care of Hyunseung. As much as I love him when he was still single, I love him more when he’s taken”

Junhyung laughed, actually laughed this time. “Very well. And please to meet you too” he kept the phone closed, might as well texting Hyunseung when he woke up again later.

 

**********

 

“Who were you calling? With my phone?” Yoseob eyed his boyfriend carefully, who was having this creepy smile on his face, which also immediately disappeared when he turned to see Yoseob standing at the door of the bedroom. Doojoon grinned cheekily because Yoseob’s body only wrapped with a blanket, Doojoon’s blanket and the thought alone made Doojoon feel the need to get rid of every blanket he had in his house.

“No one important. And you might want to put some clothes on, we never had a breakfast in blanket” Doojoon said while putting Yoseob’s phone on the nearest table, making a step towards the kitchen. “I made breakfast, your favourite”

“I thought I heard you talking to someone on the phone” Yoseob said, patting his morning hair which was sticking in a weird way with one hand while the other hand was clutching tightly on the blanket around his body. Doojoon didn’t say anything, only gestured him to follow him to the kitchen and motioned him to take a sit at the table. Yoseob obeyed, struggling a little with the blanket that almost make him trip on his feet. He ignored Doojoon’s advice of putting some clothes on. Doojoon watched his every move, considering maybe his boyfriend didn’t need clothes at all.

“Sweet egg sandwiches for you” Doojoon put the plate in front of Yoseob then took a seat next to him. “Try this” he continued, offering Yoseob a piece of the sandwich. Yoseob accepted it and smiled.

“I love you the best” he winked.

“So I know” Doojoon answered.

“Uh-uh, there was really no one on the phone?” Yoseob asked again, between munching the food and feeding Doojoon with the sandwiches.

Doojoon shook his head. “No one you should concern about” he took another bite offered by Yoseob while watching thoughtfully.

“Seobie” he let out a heavy sigh. “You know that I love you so much, right?”

Yoseob raised his eyebrow. “Neh?”

“And I’ll do everything for you, like everything. And I really want to make this work. You and me”

“Even if I told you to stop breathing?” Yoseob asked. Doojoon narrowed his eyes and Yoseob gave a small laugh. “Yes, I know that Doo. If you stop breathing, there will be no us. I’m aware how much you love me because I’m just too adorable you can’t refuse. And I kind of understand your weird way of showing your love including harassing my best friends with calls and texts and all stupid excuses. So yeah Doo, I know and I love you as much” Yoseob grinned.

“When you put it that way, I sound horrible”

“Uh-uh” Yoseob nodded his head. “So how about this. I’ll try to help Kikwang find a lover as soon as possible and I can hang out with Hyunseung a lot now since he’s taken. Besides, you already made it clear to Hyunseung’s boyfriend so I think there will be no problem anymore?”

Doojoon looked away. “So you heard”

“Yeah. And you’re too loud. I think Junhyung got your message”

Doojoon rolled his eyes. He propped himself over Yoseob on his elbows. “He’d better be” he said and learned forward, kissing Yoseob.

“And I’m all yours” Yoseob smiled.

“Good. Because I’m not going to hunt your best friends for the rest of my life”

Yoseob smiled up at him. “That’s better” and pulled Doojoon down for another heated kiss. Their day just got better.

 

 

-TBC-