COULD I FEEL THIS LOVE?

I Got You

 

CHAPTER 11 – COULD I FEEL THIS LOVE?

 

Hyunseung woke up from his sleep surprisingly early the next morning. He still had the same smile from last night plastered all over his pretty face. He yawned and stretched his body before got off the bed headed straight to the bathroom.

After finished with his bath 15 minutes later, he sat on his bed while wiping the water that dropped from his hair with a towel. He had a bathrobe wrapped tightly around his body. Suddenly, he caught the sight of a pink box on the side table near the bed and feeling happier than before. Quickly, he reached his phone next to the box and dialled a very familiar number. The other picked up the phone after the third ring.

“It’s weekend! Go back to sleep” Hyunseung chuckled when he heard the other grunted over the phone.

“Good morning to you too but I can’t go back to sleep. You see--”

“Then let me go back to my beauty sleep” the other grunted again. Hyunseung quickly spoke up as he afraid that the latter would cut the call.

“Okay okay, you can go back to sleep. Just give me 10 seconds. I will finish it without you realizing it”

“10”

“Listen, I need to get Junhyung a present”

“8”

“Something special but I have no idea what should I get for him”

“5”

“So I need your help”

“3 seconds left”

“I want you to accompany me to buy the present”

“1”

“Meet me during lunch”

“Okay” and Hyunseung stayed silent, so as the line.

“Kikwang-ah~” he whined while tossing the phone to the side and hugged his pillow while pouting.

“Aishh, Kikwang is so grumpy early in the morning. It’s not good right. He even hung up the phone on me. He should wake up early and shine to the world. Right?” he poked his pillow twice before laid his body on the bed.

“Ahh, I’m so happy” he smiled and poked that abused pillow again.

 

*Flashback*

 

Hyunseung almost choked on his drink while Junhyung only grinned at him.

“Celebrating what?!” Hyunseung’s eyes opened widely, like they would pop out from their sockets anytime soon.

“You heard me. We’re celebrating our first month anniversary” Hyunseung looked down to look at his meal. He slowly put down the fork and the spoon in the plate and wiped his mouth with a napkin. Then he lifted his head to look at Junhyung who was munching the food happily.

“Junhyung-ah, aren’t you forgetting something here?” he calmly asked but his face didn’t show any expression.

“I thought we agreed that you should call me Junnie. And no! I’m not forgetting anything! I have everything perfectly listed. Perfect dinner at the perfect place”

“You are so forgetting something, Yong Junhyung” Hyunseung gritted his teeth while looking at Junhyung rather disturbed. But then he didn’t want to ruin their supposedly romantic dinner (according to Junhyung) and he didn’t want to make Junhyung felt less appreciated because he believed that Junhyung had gone so much trouble to set up this dinner.

“We AREN’T a real couple, we just pretend to be. So I don’t see any need for us to celebrate our so-called first month anniversary. I would much appreciated it if we just treat this like a normal dinner” although he said all those words but deep inside him, Hyunseung was so happy when Junhyung told him that he arranged the dinner to celebrate their first month anniversary. Yes, Jang Hyunseung and Yong Junhyung were officially in one month of fake relationship! And Yong Junhyung also decided to be a romantic prince today by bringing him here to celebrate it. What a freaking passionate guy!

“I know but I want to do this. I already told myself that I want to celebrate my first month anniversary with my girlfriend and if possible I want to celebrate it every month. You can call me hopeless romantic, I don’t care. I just want to do this” Junhyung glared at Hyunseung. Hyunseung sighed.

“I know, but you’re well aware that I’m not a girl and obviously I can’t be your girlfriend right”

“Yeah, but it’s still a relationship for me. You’re my boyfriend. If you don’t like it, I have to say sorry then” Junhyung bowed his head and Hyunseung shook his head.

“No. It’s not like I don’t like it. I’m sorry too for being a bit fussy here” Hyunseung bit his lower lip.

I’m just afraid that if you continue treating me like this, I would fall in love with you for real. What I’m afraid the most it, I would fall deeply in you that I can’t turn back knowing that you wouldn’t love me back.

And that one remained unspoken.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“I didn’t know that Junhyung can be sweet sometimes” Hyunseung sat up and put the pillow back to its place on the bed. He walked towards the wardrobe and pull out his clothes while humming a song happily. After he was done, he sat back on his bed and picked up the pink box that lying innocently on the desk. He opened the box carefully and took out a pair of beautiful pendant with star and smiled.

To say that Hyunseung was surprised was understatement, he was beyond surprised. Junhyung was surely did a lot of surprise things for him last night. He never ever thought about the dinner and the gift was surely out of question. But he felt bad because he didn’t remember or even care about their first meeting but Junhyung did. To add his guilty feeling, Junhyung even got a present for him while he can only thank Junhyung for everything he did for him.

That was why he decided to go out and get Junhyung a present too. It wasn’t fair if he didn’t get anything for Junhyung for their first month anniversary.

First month anniversary huh? What was he thinking? Stupid Junhyung!

Hyunseung can’t help but feeling embarrass when Junhyung kept reminding him with that.

But what should I get for him?

Hyunseung wondered. He has never done something like this before. He didn’t even know what Junhyung’s interest was; it would be easier if he did. He also doubted that Kikwang can help him in getting the present.

Kikwang never has a boyfriend like me too. Does he know what to give to a partner?

But Hyunseung had no choice. He couldn’t ask Yoseob for help. If he did, Doojoon will haunt him to death.

Maybe I should ask hyung about it ne. But if I ask him, his answer will always relate to anything that has skull and glittering. I doubted Junhyung will like something like that. No no, I can’t ask hyung.

In the end, Hyunseung didn’t come out with anything of what he should get for Junhyung. Maybe when he met up with Kikwang this afternoon, they both can figure what was the right gift he can give to Junhyung.

“It’s decided then! Now, it’s time for breakfast”

 

 

-TBC-

 

I'm just awesome I decided to update 3 days in a row while I still have my bf's lappy with me LOL~ so next update will be up tomorrow morning. Chaiyo~