IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW

I Got You

 

CHAPTER 21 – IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW

 

 

“What else? What else?” Mir continued to chant. Mir was busy, Seungho can see that. Mir was babbling and Seungho had to put his headphone on. Mir was rummaging his luggage and Seungho had to pretend that he didn’t see that, so he grabbed one magazine that lied on the table in their living room and started to read it. Still, he can catch a slight sight of Mir kept pacing back and forth in that living room through the corner of his eyes so he lifted the magazine high, enough to cover his whole face.

But it was Mir. When it came to Mir, Seungho shouldn’t expect something ordinary or normal from him. So when suddenly Mir glomped himself on Seungho, Seungho knew he was only one step away from trouble. Seungho screamed and Mir kept straddling him. When Mir opened his mouth to speak, Seungho knew he was in trouble now.

“Hey, let’s go to the shop. We need more foods for our vacation” Mir whined, actually whined and Seungho hide his face with the magazine. Seeing that kind of response from Seungho, Mir tried to take the magazine away but Seungho refused to let it go. They battled for it for a few minutes before Mir finally decided it was better to take the headphone off from Seungho.

“Hyung~ we need more food”

“No, we don’t” Seungho glared and Mir pouted.

“Yes, we do. You see, the food that we have now isn’t enough for the four of us. Let’s get some more. Hyung~”

“Mir, do you realize that half of your bags are full with foods? Really Mir, it’s more than enough. Junhyung and Hara do not eat as much as you do, so it’s enough” Seungho said as he tried to push Mir to get off him. Mir was in his lap and kept being stubborn.

Urgh, he surely had gained some more weight.

“But--”

“Listen Mir” Seungho quickly cut it in. “If you keep packing only foods in your luggage, you won’t have anything to wear when we were there. You should packing some clothes and other things too”

“But we’re going to the beach. We don’t need many clothes. I’ll be fine with just boxer neh” and this time Seungho pushed harder and that send Mir straight to the floor with a loud thud. Mir cried in pain and Seungho smiled in triumph.

“It hurts. My hurts!” Mir rubbed his as he looked at Seungho with teary eyes.

 “Go and put some clothes in your luggage too” Seungho gave Mir and order but Mir turned to look away and sulked.

“I can buy new clothes when we’re there”

“So as the food!” Seungho rolled his eyes while he had his both hands at both of his waist. Mir continued to sulk. Seungho sighed before he sat down next to Mir on the floor and poked him twice on the cheek. He leaned closer and whispered to Mir. An evil smile formed on his lips and Mir shivered.

“Neh. You better do what I told you to do. Or else, I’ll tell Junhyung that you were the one who ate the cake that Hara made for him” Mir’s eyes opened in widen. He titled his head to look at Seungho and when Seungho gave him I-knew-your-dirty-little-secret look, he squeaked in horror before he hurriedly stood up and ran to his luggage while saying “I’ll do it, I’ll do it”

Seungho smiled. So he ate it too. Seungho had always suspected G.O who ate it. He once saw a piece of the blueberry cake on the corner of G.O’s mouth when he was trying to find a place to hide because of Junhyung’s tantrum for his missing cake. But well, it was Mir. Seungho knew he can expect something like that from Mir.

Mir still was busy; Seungho took his seat back on the sofa and turned the TV on. It’s going to be a long day for both of them.

 

***************

 

 

They were in Incheon now and Mir was skipping on his feet excitedly. Hara laughed at his antics but followed his step while Seungho and Junhyung were struggling in carrying their luggage. 15 minutes later, they gathered once again at the lobby after putting their luggage in their respective room, ready to get their lunch. Mir still had the same energy and excitement he had when they arrived and Seungho was now acting like Mir too, jumping and skipping happily. Junhyung turned to look at Hara who was smiling widely. He nudged and Hara switched her gaze to Junhyung.

“Let’s go” Junhyung extended his hand and Hara blushed, but took it rather shyly. Together, they walked out of the hotel, followed Mir and Seungho who were already far in front of them. Unknown to them, there was someone who was watching them at the corner of the hotel lobby; eyes were full with anger and feeling of betrayed.

 

***************

 

Hyunseung was driving on his way home from Yoseob’s house. His mind was full with the thought of Junhyung. Yes, he was falling in love with Junhyung. Without him realizing it, he had already fallen too deep. But he was aware that there was no single chance for him to get Junhyung’s love. It was beyond impossible. He gripped the steering wheel tightly as he felt his heart stinging in pain. It was too much for him. When Dongwoon told him that Junhyung went for a vacation with Hara for a week, he really wished that he was brave enough to stop Junhyung, he really wished that he had the nerve to tell Junhyung that he was in love with him. But instead of doing that, he can only wish him best of luck; praying silently in his heart that the vacation can bring some miracle to improve Junhyung’s relationship with Hara.

He kept driving as his mind was flying to somewhere in Incheon that he didn’t notice the car in front of him was already slowing down due to some traffic jam. By the time he realized it, it was already too late, so he spin the steering wheel rather fast to the right to avoid hitting the car but ended up crashing the tree at the side of the road. Everything went black for Hyunseung after that.

 

 

-TBC-